COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

Minnesota’s attorney general needs to pay attention to the available evidence, which in this case is incontrovertible.

Yup. The cops killed him. That's incontrovertible. It doesn't matter if he might have keeled over 10 minutes later, the fact is, they used excessive force and that lead to his death.

how do you define "EXCESSIVE FORCE" in the subduing of a violently resisting felon? The cops
didn't kill him-----if they had done to me ---(old short
little female) what they did to him, I would still be alive. Of course---they would not have HAD TO DO IT

Minnesota’s attorney general needs to pay attention to the available evidence, which in this case is incontrovertible.

Yup. The cops killed him. That's incontrovertible. It doesn't matter if he might have keeled over 10 minutes later, the fact is, they used excessive force and that lead to his death.

It's heartening to see the open and equitable mind of a Lefty. Have you been soaking the rope and picked out the tree to hang the guy since May? Obviously you don't believe in innocence until proven guilty by your peers.

how do you define "EXCESSIVE FORCE" in the subduing of a violently resisting felon? The cops
little female) what they did to him, I would still be alive. Of course---they would not have HAD TO DO IT

Most people would die from being choked for 9 minutes.

It's heartening to see the open and equitable mind of a Lefty. Have you been soaking the rope and picked out the tree to hang the guy since May? Obviously you don't believe in innocence until proven guilty by your peers.

Uh, sorry, man, if he were black and poor and caught on tape doing this shit, it would never get to a jury. A drunk Public defender would have plead him out. In fact, 95% of criminal cases are resolved through plea bargain because the Sixth Amendment has kind of become a joke.

So let's get real, most of us can clearly see what happened here. Sensible people know the cop killed the guy, and wingnuts know that the cops killed this guy, but figure he had it coming because he was poor and black and he's making Trump look bad.

So let's get real, most of us can clearly see what happened here. Sensible people know the cop killed the guy, and wingnuts know that the cops killed this guy, but figure he had it coming because he was poor and black and he's making Trump look bad.
A felon on parole high on three drugs, crystal meth, fentanyl, and alcohol is caught committing a felony and that makes Trump look bad?

A felon on parole high on three drugs, crystal meth, fentanyl, and alcohol is caught committing a felony and that makes Trump look bad?

Naw, what makes Trump look bad is that after 4 years of his race-baiting, this MURDER of an unarmed black man was the last straw.

I don't think you want to live in a world where the cops can kill you because you might have done something bad.

Most people would die from being choked for 9 minutes.

Uh, sorry, man, if he were black and poor and caught on tape doing this shit, it would never get to a jury. A drunk Public defender would have plead him out. In fact, 95% of criminal cases are resolved through plea bargain because the Sixth Amendment has kind of become a joke.

Sensible people are not libtards and understand George Floyd brought it on himself. He was a thug and paid the price.

Naw, what makes Trump look bad is that after 4 years of his race-baiting, this MURDER of an unarmed black man was the last straw.

I don't think you want to live in a world where the cops can kill you because you might have done something bad.
"Naw"? But you just said the opposite? Typical liberal move, when you cant answer or prove what you contend, simply make a different outrageous statement.

okay, as you now state, the protests have nothing to do with floyd george.

This is all democrat propaganda.

Sensible people are not libtards and understand George Floyd brought it on himself. He was a thug and paid the price.

Who are these "Sensible people"? Most people I talk to, even people who have cops in their families look at that tape and they are kind of horrified...

The only people who think he "brought it on himself" are racists.

"Naw"? But you just said the opposite? Typical liberal move, when you cant answer or prove what you contend, simply make a different outrageous statement.

okay, as you now state, the protests have nothing to do with floyd george.

Naw, they have to do with George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks, Sandra Bland, LaQuan McDonald, Walter Scott, Alton Sterling, Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, etc.

And yes, Trump is a guy who has gotten out there and defended police misconduct for years... so no big surprise that people are rioting.

Liar....He died of an opiate OD...

Floyd-Overdose.jpg

Nope, he was choked to death by a thug cop who strangled him.

And that cop is going to jail, where he can spend the next 20 years worried about getting shanked in the lunch line.

And that cop is going to jail, where he can spend the next 20 years worried about getting shanked in the lunch line.
You're a fucking liar, Joe...I can tell because you're still breathing.

Naw, they have to do with George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks, Sandra Bland, LaQuan McDonald, Walter Scott, Alton Sterling, Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, etc.

And yes, Trump is a guy who has gotten out there and defended police misconduct for years... so no big surprise that people are rioting.
Police misconduct? George Floyd was on parole, attempting to pass counterfeit dollars while high on crystal methamphetamine, alcohol, and fentanyl. When the police attempt to arrest him, he violently resists arrest.

What type of conduct would you have the police use? They should simply let him go free? Any violent criminal should be allowed to go free?

Explain the conduct you support. Police can ask him to please come to jail and if the high on crystal meth criminal says no thanks, that is the end of it.

you dont want to live in a world where a man caught raping a 10 year old girl gets killed by the police while attempting to escape?

Floyd was not murdered

he was a stupid felon who resisted arrest and died be ause he refused to be arrested

nope---you are both wrong. Actually ketamine is not a real opiate. One CAN die of a ketamine OD---but floyd-- NOPE-----nor did he die of an amphetamine OD---nor was he choked to death nor did he die
of "ANOXIA" secondary to strangulation. He died of a Myocardial infarction. It is a very touchy situation----if a PHYSICIAN had done what the cops did----the
physician would be in deep trouble-----some vile DA is going to insist that the cops should be proficient in
the practice of medicine and NEVER USE FORCE on a
person resisting arrest

Forum List

Back