Comrade tells Intel chiefs to push back on Russia probe

Brennan: Russia may have successfully recruited Trump campaign aides
The former CIA director also says the FBI probe into whether Russia meddled in the election is ‘well founded.’

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals,"
he told lawmakers. "And it raised questions in my mind again whether or not the Russians were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."

giphy.gif

That's a long winded way of saying "no evidence."

"May have" is another way of saying "no evidence."

Ex-CIA director John Brennan: 'Unresolved questions' about Trump campaign ties to Russia

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals," Brennan testified before the House Intelligence Committee. "It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."

"I don't know if such collusion — your words — existed," Brennan told the committee.
"I don't know. But I know there was sufficient intelligence ... to warrant investigation by the (FBI)."

Ex-CIA director John Brennan: 'Unresolved questions' about Trump campaign ties to Russia

giphy.gif

impeach-trump-o.gif

In other words, no evidence.

YET, Don't worry the Cheeto is so arrogant, he'll probably give US some in his tweets :)

No evidence YET, is the same as no evidence. We don't have any evidence YET, that you are from Mars.

Yeah, good thing they call it an INVESTIGATION right cupcake? AND we don't actually know what they have do we?

Bubba, you're back? Good are you FINALLY going to address the FACT that 82% of Corp taxes are paid by CAPITAL (rich/"job creators") , and only 18% by labor (poor/middle class), OR ARE YOU GOING TO GO FIND A SAFE PLACE AGAIN BUBBA??
How conveniently you forget that "CAPITAL" is your grandmother's retirement pension, or maybe it's YOUR insurance company. Your argument is dumb .... and shallow.

Good little rightie who was going to show me how taxing Corps fall on the poor and I spank him with FACTS that according to multiple studies, including the treasury, 82% actually fall on OWNERS OF CAPITAL??? AND YOU DECIDED TO RUN TO YOUR SAFE PLACE RATHER THAN ADDRESS THE ISSUE ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD AFTER GETTING CALLED OUT??

But you right wingers MUST, at ALL costs push for the "job creators" to pay the lowest taxes on their millions and billions, as you gut the safety net for US and revenues to treasury!

Run along back to your safe space cupcake :)

5855979382e30.png

What a dumb ass .... you've been told three times that the so-called "owners of CAPITAL" - your favorite villain ISN'T all these 1%ers you're so jealous of ---- in fact, those owners of CAPITAL are average everyday Americans who are invested in pension plans, insurance policies, mutual funds, etc.

You are putting forth a six grade level argument - you have amply demonstrated that you don't understand how the real world economy works.

If YOU want a safety net for your family - pay for it. Quit begging - you're running around like a little boy begging for a dollar so you can buy an ice cream cone.

Man up ------- if you know how.

Oh goodie cupcake, you made it back from your safe space. You want another spanking huh?

FIRST YOUR PREMISE WAS TAXES ON CORPS HURT THE POOR, I SHOWED 82% OF TAX BURDEN WENT TO OWNERS OF CAPITAL!

The Top 0.1% Of The Nation Earn Half Of All Capital Gains

The top 0.1%-- about 315,000 individuals out of 315 million-- are making about half of all capital gains on the sale of shares or property after 1 year; and these capital gains make up 60% of the income made by the Forbes 400.

It's crystal clear that the Bush tax reduction on capital gains and dividend income in 2003 was the cutting edge policy that has created the immense increase in net worth of corporate executives, Wall St. professionals and other entrepreneurs.

The Wealth Distribution

In the United States, wealth is highly concentrated in relatively few hands. As of 2013, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 36.7% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 52.2%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 89%, leaving only 11% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers).

Who Rules America: Wealth, Income, and Power

TELL ME MORE TRICKLE DOWN BS CUPCAKE :)

1000x-1.jpg

Your graph shows that 8 years of Dim economics only helped the top 0.1% get even richer. You really don't think these things out before you post them, do you?

Sure cupcake it was 8 years of Dems

US-national-debt-GDP.png

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals," Brennan testified before the House Intelligence Committee. "It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."

"I don't know if such collusion — your words — existed," Brennan told the committee.
"I don't know. But I know there was sufficient intelligence ... to warrant investigation by the (FBI)."

giphy.gif

impeach-trump-o.gif

Seriously? LMAO!
C7oimuvXQAAC0No.jpg
View attachment 128499

ONCE MORE, WHY DIDN'T THE GOP HOUSE/SENATE ASK FOR A SPECIAL COUNSEL OR USE A SELECT COMMITTEE IF HIL DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL CUPCAKE? OOPS

November 21, 2014

A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

....Many of its findings echo those of six previous investigations by various congressional committees and a State Department panel. The eighth Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a House Select Committee appointed in May.

House Intelligence Committee investigation debunks many Benghazi theories

trump%2Block%2Bhim%2Bup.png

It takes a pathetic level of intelligence to wonder why Republicans didn't ask Eric Holder to appoint a special prosecutor.

Yeah cupcake, yet the GOP had the power of the select committee (special investigation) and didn't do that either?? Weird almost lie they were just playing to their low informed base?

C53ky9wU8AAX5ca.jpg

I love this man. Trey knows how to cut to the chase and he is no-nonsense. The crazy left has nothing. They were stupid to start this whole thing and look like fools.

IN RESPONSE TO LOUDMOUTH GOWDY:

Eventually Brennan replied: "I don't know whether or not such collusion -- and that's your term, such collusion existed. I don't know. But I know that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials."

OOPS

lockhimup2.jpg

Of course, Brennan doesn't state what the evidence is. In other words, no evidence.

You mean the Ex CIA head can't confirm the evidence the FBI has? True cupcake.....

maxresdefault.jpg

The Republicans Just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal
Trey Gowdy and co. aren't helping themselves—or President Trump.

By Charles P. Pierce
May 23, 2017

John Brennan, the former director of the CIA, stopped by the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday. He was there to talk about Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election. The Republicans on the committee responded by chalking up a bushel of own goals. Brennan set the stage in his opening statement.

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals. It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."

Brennan also testified that he personally contacted Alexander Bortnikov, the head of the FSB, about the Russian meddling as long ago as the beginning of last August.

But it was under the questioning of the committee members, particularly under the questions of the committee's majority members, that Brennan discreetly released several kitties from the burlap. For example, Trey Gowdy, the lopheaded Javert of the endless Benghazi investigations, asked Brennan whether he had seen evidence of "collusion" between the Trump campaign and the Russians. This allowed Brennan to say that he saw evidence that "in my mind raised questions of whether it was collusion" and that he'd seen enough to encourage the FBI to keep "pulling threads" on that particular issue.

GOOOAAAALLLLLL!

Gowdy tried to come back later—he put on his big-boy prosecutor's voice—and he got some help from other members of the committee who kept yielding their time over to him so he could fish for whatever material the Russians might have had on Hillary Rodham Clinton. But he'd screwed up, and the bell couldn't be unrung.

Later, Congressman Tom Rooney, Republican of Florida, opened a door wide enough for Brennan to sail the Nimitz through.

Can you tell us that it's looking like the intelligence shows that Moscow was actually for Donald Trump and rooting against Hillary Clinton?

Anchors aweigh!

They believed that Secretary Clinton was going to win the election and so their efforts were to diminish her efforts and I believe they had a more favorable view of Mr. Trump and trying to increase his prospects and they probably felt that they were going to increase his prospects…They felt that Mr. Trump, being a bit of an outsider, that they had in the past good relationships with businessmen who happened to elevate into positions of governmental authority…I believe they tried to damage and bloody her before but I believe that, had she been elected, their efforts to denigrate her and hurt her would have continued during her presidency. If they did collect more information that they did not release, I think they were probably husbanding it for another day.

Please, Republicans, stop helping the president*. Keep this up and he's going to end his grand tour of Europe in the dock at the Hague.

The Republicans Just Scored on Their Own Goal

That's a big load of nothing. He admitted there was no evidence of collusion.

He even stated that he simply doesn't deal in facts. "Intelligence is about feelings and intuition" according to Brennan. In other words, he just makes up whatever supports the narrative.

ONCE MORE, WHY DIDN'T THE GOP HOUSE/SENATE ASK FOR A SPECIAL COUNSEL OR USE A SELECT COMMITTEE IF HIL DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL CUPCAKE? OOPS

November 21, 2014

A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees.

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.

....Many of its findings echo those of six previous investigations by various congressional committees and a State Department panel. The eighth Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a House Select Committee appointed in May.

House Intelligence Committee investigation debunks many Benghazi theories

trump%2Block%2Bhim%2Bup.png

It takes a pathetic level of intelligence to wonder why Republicans didn't ask Eric Holder to appoint a special prosecutor.

Yeah cupcake, yet the GOP had the power of the select committee (special investigation) and didn't do that either?? Weird almost lie they were just playing to their low informed base?

C53ky9wU8AAX5ca.jpg

Lock him up for what, Herr Goebbels?

[

The former CIA director also says the FBI probe into whether Russia meddled in the election is ‘well founded.’

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals,"
he told lawmakers. "And it raised questions in my mind again whether or not the Russians were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."

giphy.gif

Aliens may have landed and colluded with Big Foot to keep the Mafia Don Hillary out of office.

Angels may have intervened to save mankind from the corrupt crime boss Hillary.

Lot's of things "may have" happened.

Another LIE thread, why do you liars waste our time with this stupid shit.

Repeat a lie long enough and people will believe it.....typical nazi tactic. All the while the cover-up of Seth Rich's murder ordered by higher ups in the DNC to send a message to any other potential leakers.

That's a big load of nothing. He admitted there was no evidence of collusion.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

impeach-trump-o.gif

Seriously? LMAO!
C7oimuvXQAAC0No.jpg

I do think there were people in the Trump camp coordinating the release of the DNC emails. He will deny it of course and throw them all under the bus, but nothing happened in the campaign that Comrade Trump did not know about. Flynn was his inside man. The Russians had been grooming him for years. That is why it took so long for the WH to ask for his resignation. They lost their inside man with Moscow.

At this point the collusion is not what will be the criminal offense. The evidence is building for obstruction of justice.

There’s new evidence that President Trump obstructed a Russia investigation

Obstruction of justice
With this latest report, evidence mounts that the president himself has repeatedly taken steps to stop or interfere with an ongoing investigation into his close affiliates and their ties to Russian officials. The investigation is now in the hands of an independent investigator: Robert Mueller, former FBI director, is leading the probe as special counselor.

In several cases, the president has publicly made statements that point to willful interference into the investigation. He memorably threatened Comey on Twitter immediately after reports came out that Trump had asked him to swear loyalty despite an ongoing investigation. Comey declined.

In an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, Trump himself admitted he fired Comey from the FBI with the Russia investigation on his mind. Then Trump reportedly bragged to Russian officials in the White House — one of whom is believed to a top intelligence operative for Russia — that he was having success shaking the investigation, especially after he fired Comey.

Officials loyal to Trump have also apparently joined in the effort to obstruct an going investigation, often at the president’s direct urging, according to reports. In several cases, these political loyalists have remained in charge of investigative procedures while publicly backing up the man whose advisors are under investigation. Trump reportedly asked Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) — one of the officials charged with gathering evidence for the Senate investigation — to call reporters in an attempt to minimize reports of contact between Trump officials and Russian intelligence agents. Burr made the calls.

In the other chamber of Congress, the president reportedly asked House Intelligence Committee Chair Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) to also call reporters to help minimize the Russia story. Nunes complied. Nunes also backed up Trump’s claim that President Obama wiretapped him. According to those same reports, Trump made the same request of FBI officials.

Officials within the White House, with regular direct access to the president, have followed orders to tamp down the Russia investigation. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus reportedly contacted the FBI to request officials publicly dispute reports of communications between White House or campaign officials and Russian intelligence.

At this point, even in the unlikely scenario that the Russia investigation turns up nothing that warrants any kind of censure, the very act of interference constitutes an impeachable offense. Presidents Nixon and Clinton both faced charges of obstruction of justice in their impeachment proceedings.

The president dismisses any inquiry into links between his campaign or advisors: it’s a witch hunt, unfair, and fake news, according to the president. If reports are to be believed, however, he remains extremely spooked about the investigation — and reporting on the growing scandal — going any further than it already has.

Trump may have committed obstruction of justice — here’s what that is

Mueller knows what Obstruction of Justice looks like, and this looks and smells like it. And I surely expect Comey to have some even more incriminating evidence against the orange clown. Come took very detailed notes, and remember, there may be White House tapes, as the Comrade alluded to.

Wait, he must be running out of Orange. He is beginning to look a little gray and ashy looking. Maybe the job is getting to him? I hope he can pick up some more orange dye while he is in Europe.

How conveniently you forget that "CAPITAL" is your grandmother's retirement pension, or maybe it's YOUR insurance company. Your argument is dumb .... and shallow.

Good little rightie who was going to show me how taxing Corps fall on the poor and I spank him with FACTS that according to multiple studies, including the treasury, 82% actually fall on OWNERS OF CAPITAL??? AND YOU DECIDED TO RUN TO YOUR SAFE PLACE RATHER THAN ADDRESS THE ISSUE ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD AFTER GETTING CALLED OUT??

But you right wingers MUST, at ALL costs push for the "job creators" to pay the lowest taxes on their millions and billions, as you gut the safety net for US and revenues to treasury!

Run along back to your safe space cupcake :)

5855979382e30.png

What a dumb ass .... you've been told three times that the so-called "owners of CAPITAL" - your favorite villain ISN'T all these 1%ers you're so jealous of ---- in fact, those owners of CAPITAL are average everyday Americans who are invested in pension plans, insurance policies, mutual funds, etc.

You are putting forth a six grade level argument - you have amply demonstrated that you don't understand how the real world economy works.

If YOU want a safety net for your family - pay for it. Quit begging - you're running around like a little boy begging for a dollar so you can buy an ice cream cone.

Man up ------- if you know how.

Oh goodie cupcake, you made it back from your safe space. You want another spanking huh?

FIRST YOUR PREMISE WAS TAXES ON CORPS HURT THE POOR, I SHOWED 82% OF TAX BURDEN WENT TO OWNERS OF CAPITAL!

The Top 0.1% Of The Nation Earn Half Of All Capital Gains

The top 0.1%-- about 315,000 individuals out of 315 million-- are making about half of all capital gains on the sale of shares or property after 1 year; and these capital gains make up 60% of the income made by the Forbes 400.

It's crystal clear that the Bush tax reduction on capital gains and dividend income in 2003 was the cutting edge policy that has created the immense increase in net worth of corporate executives, Wall St. professionals and other entrepreneurs.

The Wealth Distribution

In the United States, wealth is highly concentrated in relatively few hands. As of 2013, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 36.7% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 52.2%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 89%, leaving only 11% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers).

Who Rules America: Wealth, Income, and Power

TELL ME MORE TRICKLE DOWN BS CUPCAKE :)

1000x-1.jpg

Your graph shows that 8 years of Dim economics only helped the top 0.1% get even richer. You really don't think these things out before you post them, do you?

Sure cupcake it was 8 years of Dems

US-national-debt-GDP.png

You sure are a fucking liar.

The national DEBT did NOT go down under Clinton, that is a flat out fabrication. Don't know what hate site you cut and pasted from, but you and the Soros site are shameless fucking liars.

I love this man. Trey knows how to cut to the chase and he is no-nonsense. The crazy left has nothing. They were stupid to start this whole thing and look like fools.

IN RESPONSE TO LOUDMOUTH GOWDY:

Eventually Brennan replied: "I don't know whether or not such collusion -- and that's your term, such collusion existed. I don't know. But I know that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials."

OOPS

lockhimup2.jpg

Of course, Brennan doesn't state what the evidence is. In other words, no evidence.

You mean the Ex CIA head can't confirm the evidence the FBI has? True cupcake.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Again, you admit there is no evidence.

Mueller knows what Obstruction of Justice looks like, and this looks and smells like it. And I surely expect Comey to have some even more incriminating evidence against the orange clown. Come took very detailed notes, and remember, there may be White House tapes, as the Comrade alluded to.

Wait, he must be running out of Orange. He is beginning to look a little gray and ashy looking. Maybe the job is getting to him? I hope he can pick up some more orange dye while he is in Europe.

Wrong turd, no competent prosecutor would file obstruction of justice charges against Trump for the known facts.

giphy.gif

impeach-trump-o.gif

YET, Don't worry the Cheeto is so arrogant, he'll probably give US some in his tweets :)

No evidence YET, is the same as no evidence. We don't have any evidence YET, that you are from Mars.

Yeah, good thing they call it an INVESTIGATION right cupcake? AND we don't actually know what they have do we?

In other words, no evidence. No matter how many different ways you say it, it always amounts to the same thing, no evidence.

Clinton may be a space alien clearing the way for the destruction of the Earth.

There is exactly as much evidence that she is as there is for your bullshit slander and libel.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

impeach-trump-o.gif

Seriously? LMAO!
C7oimuvXQAAC0No.jpg

I do think there were people in the Trump camp coordinating the release of the DNC emails. He will deny it of course and throw them all under the bus, but nothing happened in the campaign that Comrade Trump did not know about. Flynn was his inside man. The Russians had been grooming him for years. That is why it took so long for the WH to ask for his resignation. They lost their inside man with Moscow.

At this point the collusion is not what will be the criminal offense. The evidence is building for obstruction of justice.

There’s new evidence that President Trump obstructed a Russia investigation

Obstruction of justice
With this latest report, evidence mounts that the president himself has repeatedly taken steps to stop or interfere with an ongoing investigation into his close affiliates and their ties to Russian officials. The investigation is now in the hands of an independent investigator: Robert Mueller, former FBI director, is leading the probe as special counselor.

In several cases, the president has publicly made statements that point to willful interference into the investigation. He memorably threatened Comey on Twitter immediately after reports came out that Trump had asked him to swear loyalty despite an ongoing investigation. Comey declined.

In an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, Trump himself admitted he fired Comey from the FBI with the Russia investigation on his mind. Then Trump reportedly bragged to Russian officials in the White House — one of whom is believed to a top intelligence operative for Russia — that he was having success shaking the investigation, especially after he fired Comey.

Officials loyal to Trump have also apparently joined in the effort to obstruct an going investigation, often at the president’s direct urging, according to reports. In several cases, these political loyalists have remained in charge of investigative procedures while publicly backing up the man whose advisors are under investigation. Trump reportedly asked Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) — one of the officials charged with gathering evidence for the Senate investigation — to call reporters in an attempt to minimize reports of contact between Trump officials and Russian intelligence agents. Burr made the calls.

In the other chamber of Congress, the president reportedly asked House Intelligence Committee Chair Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) to also call reporters to help minimize the Russia story. Nunes complied. Nunes also backed up Trump’s claim that President Obama wiretapped him. According to those same reports, Trump made the same request of FBI officials.

Officials within the White House, with regular direct access to the president, have followed orders to tamp down the Russia investigation. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus reportedly contacted the FBI to request officials publicly dispute reports of communications between White House or campaign officials and Russian intelligence.

At this point, even in the unlikely scenario that the Russia investigation turns up nothing that warrants any kind of censure, the very act of interference constitutes an impeachable offense. Presidents Nixon and Clinton both faced charges of obstruction of justice in their impeachment proceedings.

The president dismisses any inquiry into links between his campaign or advisors: it’s a witch hunt, unfair, and fake news, according to the president. If reports are to be believed, however, he remains extremely spooked about the investigation — and reporting on the growing scandal — going any further than it already has.

You Nazis are insane.

giphy.gif

impeach-trump-o.gif

In other words, no evidence. No matter how many different ways you say it, it always amounts to the same thing, no evidence.

Have you done any research about the Set Rich murder and all that things that are being revealed about it? Seth was the leaker and this Russia narrative is nothing but pure deflection. This isn't going away any time soon. Sean Hannity has been shut down from talking about it but alternative media has taken this up because it ties into the "Pizzagate" major players as well. The level of corruption including the D.C police department and how Seth Rich's personal laptop was confiscated but yet they seem to have misplaced it? If it was a botched robbery attempt? Why would they need to hold his laptop?? When the Rich family hired a private investigator, why did someone within the D.C police department contact the DNC to notify them?

Why did the DNC (after learning of the hiring of the private investigator did they persuade Seth's family to take on DNC "fixer" and public relations guru to be their spokesperson? Why did Seth Rich's family publicly express thanks for those looking into his murder suddenly backtrack and then claim that they had full faith in the D.C police department? If they had full faith in the D.C police department, why did they want a private investigator? Why did Julian Assange offer a 20,000 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest of the culprit shortly after the death of Set Rich? We have the testimony of a U.K ambassador to Uzbekistan by the name of Craig Murray that took the thumb drive containing the damning evidence of corruption and collusion of high crimes and treason of the DNC through Wikileaks contact via Gavin MacFadyen that is also dead......what are the odds? They claim he had lung cancer and died shortly after the diagnosis.......whether he truly died of cancer and so quickly is not proof that he was injected with a fast acting cancer, but it is just another incredible coincidence.

Have you done any research about the Set Rich murder and all that things that are being revealed about it? Seth was the leaker and this Russia narrative is nothing but pure deflection. This isn't going away any time soon. Sean Hannity has been shut down from talking about it but alternative media has taken this up because it ties into the "Pizzagate" major players as well. The level of corruption including the D.C police department and how Seth Rich's personal laptop was confiscated but yet they seem to have misplaced it? If it was a botched robbery attempt? Why would they need to hold his laptop?? When the Rich family hired a private investigator, why did someone within the D.C police department contact the DNC to notify them?

Why did the DNC (after learning of the hiring of the private investigator did they persuade Seth's family to take on DNC "fixer" and public relations guru to be their spokesperson? Why did Seth Rich's family publicly express thanks for those looking into his murder suddenly backtrack and then claim that they had full faith in the D.C police department? If they had full faith in the D.C police department, why did they want a private investigator? Why did Julian Assange offer a 20,000 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest of the culprit shortly after the death of Set Rich? We have the testimony of a U.K ambassador to Uzbekistan by the name of Craig Murray that took the thumb drive containing the damning evidence of corruption and collusion of high crimes and treason of the DNC through Wikileaks contact via Gavin MacFadyen that is also dead......what are the odds? They claim he had lung cancer and died shortly after the diagnosis.......whether he truly died of cancer and so quickly is not proof that he was injected with a fast acting cancer, but it is just another incredible coincidence.

The whole thing reeks of a cover up. It was just too convenient that he was murdered in cold blood. If it had been a robbery, the murderer would have taken his wallet, watch, etc.

Seems like a very long list of people who could have hurt the Clintons ended up dying mysterious deaths. One or two would be a coincidence but the list is long and goes back years.

It's like they are the fucking mafia with Soros as the boss.

Forum List

Back