Confederate flag wavers, Traitors to America

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
BLM doesn't have the technology or intestinal fortitude to mess with the Stone Mountain carving.
All they have is the ability to cry about it.
It's part of America. Like it, or GTFO.
Go ask some old black people in Georgia what they think of yankee generals.
You'll get some real context by doing that.
BLM doesn't care about genteel Southern Black American's lives.

They care about defacing America and our history.

These days it is the symbol of the white grievance movement and has almost nothing to do with the old confederacy.

Police move in after opposing demonstrators clash at Georgia Confederate monument

If they are brandishing a Confederate flag, the people who fought to bring down present day American government, then they are by all accounts betraying their country. It is a spit in the face to every soldier who fought and died for America.

I find the NEW flag of the democrat party more offensive. The battle flag is the OLD DNC flag.

1597590511595.png

Police move in after opposing demonstrators clash at Georgia Confederate monument

If they are brandishing a Confederate flag, the people who fought to bring down present day American government, then they are by all accounts betraying their country. It is a spit in the face to every soldier who fought and died for America.

So what do you want to do about it? Outlaw the rebel flag? Cancel the Dukes of Hazzard and Lynyrd Skynyrd? BTW, it is super-ironic that the BLM characters fighting against Stone Mountain are relying on the police to defend them, when they are so hot to trot for defunding the police department.

Ah yes, the ignorant revised Communist-indoctrinated version of history once again makes it to the limelight.

It isn't revisionist. It's just history. They were traitors. Yet we built statues and monuments to them. I asked my history teacher more than 40 years ago why we did this and even back then, he didn't have a good answer for me.
Now we know they were largely monuments to slavery.

Years ago lefties won a S.C. decision that allowed then to mutilate Old Glory in the street and wear the Flag on their ass. It's covered by 1st Amendment free speech. If you want to make an issue about a flag that only existed for about 4 years you might consider banning the Union Jack that flew off the stern of slave ships for about 200 years.

Ah yes, the ignorant revised Communist-indoctrinated version of history once again makes it to the limelight.

It isn't revisionist. It's just history. They were traitors. Yet we built statues and monuments to them. I asked my history teacher more than 40 years ago why we did this and even back then, he didn't have a good answer for me.
Yeah, you had a crappy history teacher, and it shows.

No they weren't traitors at all. Most of the Confederate were exonerated of Treason by the end of 1865 by liberal President Andrew Johnson. The last rebel exonerated was President Jeff Davis, by Jimmy Carter in 1977.

BTW, the leftist Carter , as governor of the state of Georgia, never tried to destroy Stone Mountain.

You're a traitor - so why do you have a beef with earlier traitors?

Sounds like your history teacher was a moron. We have statues of Genghis Khan not to celebrate but to remember. Those who erase the past and refuse to learn are destined to be democrat toads pimping for Communist China.

Sez the lying traitor to the United States.

Sounds like your history teacher was a moron. We have statues of Genghis Khan not to celebrate but to remember. Those who erase the past and refuse to learn are destined to be democrat toads pimping for Communist China.

Why can't these guys be "remembered" in museums and history books? We all know what they did. What did this supposedly great Confederate ideology consist of aside from promoting and preserving the practice of enslaving other human beings?

Why can't these guys be "remembered" in museums and history books? We all know what they did. What did this supposedly great Confederate ideology consist of aside from promoting and preserving the practice of enslaving other human beings?
Fighting for fairness for those around them. I do not expect you to understand that. Your world is too obtuse and filled with commie propaganda and crazy for that to happen.
They gave it a helluva fight, too.

Last edited:

It's a spit in the face for BLM to demand reparations. If BLM thinks they're owed something, then it's OK for Southern boys to fly the Stars and Bars. BLM ancestors were slaves and BLM thinks it's still in effect. If that's the case, the Southern boys ancestors fought to keep the slaves and lost. Except the Southern Boys haven't surrendered yet.

Forum List

Back