Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

Says you.

Errr,no, that it what the lefties have been saying. That is the reason they have given for their supposed outrage.

Are you saying that that is NOT your position? That this is more of just a hostility toward the South based on it's modern culture, ,not it's a ancient rebellion?

Errr,no, that it what the lefties have been saying. That is the reason they have given for their supposed outrage.

Are you saying that that is NOT your position? That this is more of just a hostility toward the South based on it's modern culture, ,not it's a ancient rebellion?
No dumbass, I am a Texan. It's part of my culture. Just lose the racism and we're golden.

Of course I won't stop at the flag. Buddy, I've been here telling you white Southern racist culture is deplorable and should be pushed towards extinction. I'm not hiding any of my disdain for the white American population in general and the white Southern population in particular. You're a deplorable bunch who still wave around flags of people who fought to own people like me as property and then tried keep people like me as second class citizens. Your damn right I oppose your political ideology. I oppose your culture. And I support your demographic replacement. None of those positions do I feel even a lit bit ashamed of.

And that has nothing to do, with some Southerns being proud of their region. It has to do with policies and race.

You hate them for who they are TODAY, not for shit their ancestors 5 time removed did.

Or do you just avoid being honest out of some sort of odd reverse "principle"?

No dumbass, I am a Texan. It's part of my culture. Just lose the racism and we're golden.

What racism? The South has been part of the national bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks, since the mid 60s.

If racism is your complaint, then what the hell are you doing in this thread, full of people whining like faggots over historical statues and regional flags?

In case you hadn't noticed, Disney is suffering tremendously because of their little venture into progtard politics

I told you, you've hit a brick wall, asshole.

Don't believe me?

Try rioting again, and see what happens.

No matter how you spin it, black activists will be forever associated with looting, arson, vandalism, and murder.

And you're threatening to keep it up.

And you expect votes.

(scratches head)

- shrug -
Disney's not suffering at all. Where are you getting groomed to believe that lie?

And that has nothing to do, with some Southerns being proud of their region. It has to do with policies and race.

You hate them for who they are TODAY, not for shit their ancestors 5 time removed did.

Or do you just avoid being honest out of some sort of odd reverse "principle"?
Yes, I hate the deplorable twats today who think Confederates were heroes or honorable or that period in time is anything to have pride in. If you feel that way you're a deplorable twat.

Yes, I hate the deplorable twats today who think Confederates were heroes or honorable or that period in time is anything to have pride in. If you feel that way you're a deplorable twat.

But you just admitted, your hate really isn't about that. It is about anyone who opposes you for any reason.

You telling me you don't hate norther white conservatives who think you lefties are just a bunch of whining faggots who should be slapped down like flea bitten curs?

But you just admitted, your hate really isn't about that. It is about anyone who opposes you for any reason.

You telling me you don't hate norther white conservatives who think you lefties are just a bunch of whining faggots who should be slapped down like flea bitten curs?
You got me there Correll, I hate all white racists who oppose black political agendas. 😁 You got me. I'm sure that comes as a complete shock to everyone here. 😂

You got me there Correll, I hate all white racists who oppose black political agendas. 😁 You got me. I'm sure that comes as a complete shock to everyone here. 😂

Except, you saying "wacist" there is a lie. You hate anyone, ANYONE, that opposes your political agenda.

Do you love this woman? Do you consider her a "sister"?

1654732322380.png

Of course I won't stop at the flag. Buddy, I've been here telling you white Southern racist culture is deplorable and should be pushed towards extinction. I'm not hiding any of my disdain for the white American population in general and the white Southern population in particular. You're a deplorable bunch who still wave around flags of people who fought to own people like me as property and then tried keep people like me as second class citizens. Your damn right I oppose your political ideology. I oppose your culture. And I support your demographic replacement. None of those positions do I feel even a lit bit ashamed of.
So?

Guess what fucktard, I don't care what you believe or what you oppose.

All I'm telling you is, touch my kids and I'll tear you apart. Physically. I'll dismember your sorry ass and feed your body parts to the maggots

That includes riots, and it includes the classroom.

The rest of it, is already a done deal. You hit a brick wall, you just don't realize it yet. Yesterday's election results prove it though

So?

Guess what fucktard, I don't care what you believe or what you oppose.

All I'm telling you is, touch my kids and I'll tear you apart. Physically. I'll dismember your sorry ass and feed your body parts to the maggots

That includes riots, and it includes the classroom.

The rest of it, is already a done deal. You hit a brick wall, you just don't realize it yet. Yesterday's election results prove it though
I hear you saying that, I've heard you say it alot, honestly I'm not impressed. Maybe if you tried saying it as you were tactical rolling and bump firing your pistol while fireworks went off in the background I might feel the effect that you're going for...

What racism? The South has been part of the national bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks, since the mid 60s.

Bald-faced lie. In realty, the south voted against civil rights in the mid 60's. While 90% in the north voted for the Civil Rights Act, only 7% in the south voted for it.

civil_rights-jpg.292022

She's a sellout and the ideas she pushes are racist against well..., I'd say her own people, but no one wants to claim her.

So, she's wacist too... Got it. LOL!!!

So, all you talk of confederate symbols is just a front. This is about shouting down people who dare to oppose the Left on political or culture matters and all the rest is just shit talk by shit talkers.

Bald-faced lie. In realty, the south voted against civil rights in the mid 60's. While 90% in the north voted for the Civil Rights Act, only 7% in the south voted for it.

civil_rights-jpg.292022

Yep, that was pretty much the last gasp of the old alliance between norther lib and southern racists.

Without the support of the norther libs, the southern racists quickly lost control and relevance. Shortly after that vote, teh dems united behind the new consensus, and that was teh end of any mainstream representation for actual, white racists.

Do you consider Jimmy Carter a white supremacist?

So, she's wacist too... Got it. LOL!!!

So, all you talk of confederate symbols is just a front. This is about shouting down people who dare to oppose the Left on political or culture matters and all the rest is just shit talk by shit talkers.
God you're a moron. Going after Confederate symbols is politics you idiot. What, you thought they hurt my feelings? The people who oppose the policies I support also happen to be deplorable racist, they oppose those policies because they are racist and highlighting their deplorable racism weakens them political and dragging their culture weakens them socially. It's a political and cultural war you dipshit. Wars have fronts. Multiple fronts. Yes, were going to attack you along multiple fronts. What is confusing you, short bus?

If racism is your complaint, then what the hell are you doing in this thread, full of people whining like faggots over historical statues and regional flags?
Because that's what that flag represents.

God you're a moron. Going after Confederate symbols is politics you idiot. What, you thought they hurt my feelings? The people who oppose the policies I support also happen to be deplorable racist, they oppose those policies because they are racist and highlighting their deplorable racism weakens them political and dragging their culture weakens them socially. It's a political and cultural war you dipshit. Wars have fronts. Multiple fronts. Yes, were going to attack you along multiple fronts. What is confusing you, short bus?

You acted like they hurt your feelings. Indeed the whole basis of your position was based on the supposed immorality of the white southern's celebrating their heritage.

I of course, did not believe it, but barring some sort of admission from you, just calling you a liar and dismissing your words, would not be very convincing to any reader.

But, now you admit it was just political theater, to form or justify an attack on your political enemies.

And that your hate, is not limited to southern whites but to anyone that opposes you politically.

YOu are a political zealot, and are immoral enough to not mind lying your ass off.

Except, it doesn't. It has been accepted as a harmless symbol of regional pride for many generations.

Are you new to this country, that you did not know this?
Only by racists. The vast majority of the US, not so much.

Forum List

Back