Confederate Memorials and Monuments - what history do they represent?

Oh I am sorry- I forget you don't understand how our representational democracy works here in the United States.

Here in the United States we elect people who represent us.

Then snowflakes who didn't get their 'guy' elected whine that they are not represented when the representative makes decisions that they disagree with.

The snowflakes are the ones that whine to their elected officials because they're too much of a pussy and get their feelings hurt by looking at something.

LOL- so citizens who complain to their local governments are 'bad'- while pissy little snowflakes like you who are pissy because the statues of your favorite rebels are being taken out of the town squares are 'good'.

What a pissy little snowflake you are.

Citizens that cry and whine because they have to look at something are pussies.

What a typical NL you are. Figured it out yet, retard?

Yep- you are certainly a pussy.

Yes- I am a Nature Lover.

What I am not is a cowardly pussy like you are- who is too much of a pussy to say what he really means.

You're a lover but the N isn't for nature.

I thought you were smart. Guess not.

Once again you demonstrate what a cowardly pussy you are.

What I am not is a cowardly pussy like you are- who is too much of a pussy to say what he really means.

The snowflakes are the ones that whine to their elected officials because they're too much of a pussy and get their feelings hurt by looking at something.

LOL- so citizens who complain to their local governments are 'bad'- while pissy little snowflakes like you who are pissy because the statues of your favorite rebels are being taken out of the town squares are 'good'.

Citizens that cry and whine because they have to look at something are pussies.

What a typical NL you are. Figured it out yet, retard?

Yep- you are certainly a pussy.

Yes- I am a Nature Lover.

You're a lover but the N isn't for nature.

I thought you were smart. Guess not.

Once again you demonstrate what a cowardly pussy you are.

I've said what I mean. You're the pussy that's afraid to admit I'm right.

Point being...if this leftist statue bullshit was actually about confederate soldiers...you twits wouldn't be vandalizing and calling for the removal of everything from Catholic Saints to Christopher Columbus to Teddy Roosevelt..

'you twits'? I am not vandalizing anything. Are you?

Point being- you snowflakes just are pissed off that local communities are deciding to remove the statues of your heroes.

It's not the local communities. It's a small number on some elected body that cater to a bunch of snowflakes that can't handle seeing something without it hurting their feelings. I don't recall a local community voting.

Oh I am sorry- I forget you don't understand how our representational democracy works here in the United States.

Then snowflakes who didn't get their 'guy' elected whine that they are not represented when the representative makes decisions that they disagree with.

Vandalized and torn down does not equal citizens and their representatives being in agreement on the issue.

Point being- you snowflakes just are pissed off that local communities are deciding to remove the statues of your heroes.

It's not the local communities. It's a small number on some elected body that cater to a bunch of snowflakes that can't handle seeing something without it hurting their feelings. I don't recall a local community voting.

Vandalized and torn down does not equal citizens and their representatives being in agreement on the issue.

He doesn't seem to get that a vote of 4-3 on a city council with 7 members isn't necessarily representative of the local community.

He doesn't seem to get that a vote of 4-3 on a city council with 7 members isn't necessarily representative of the local community.
Statues that were torn down in a wackaloon liberal riot didn't get a vote at all.

You don't seem to understand how our constitutional republic government works.

Statues that were torn down in a wackaloon liberal riot didn't get a vote at all.

Poor little contard snowflake- thinks that statues should get a vote.....

You don't seem to understand that when you say local community, unless the community actually voted on that issue, you're an idiot. No wonder you're a NL. You function on the same 85 average IQ level as they function.

Do try to keep up- hard for you little pissy snowflakes i know.
  • I was speaking of local governments and legal actions.
  • I continue to oppose and condemn any and all vandalism.

Poor little NL asshole thinks a 4-3 vote on a 7 member council means the entire community.

You don't seem to understand that when you say local community, unless the community actually voted on that issue, you're an idiot. No wonder you're a NL. You function on the same 85 average IQ level as they function.

So you are not only a cowardly pussy who is afraid to say what you really think- you also believe that we are a full Democracy where government only happens upon the vote of every citizen?

LOL

You were speaking of the national level.

Hard for you stupid NL to understand that.

Poor little NL asshole thinks a 4-3 vote on a 7 member council means the entire community.

Poor little cowardly asshole- too scared to say what he really means.

So you are not only a cowardly pussy who is afraid to say what you really think- you also believe that we are a full Democracy where government only happens upon the vote of every citizen?

LOL

I said what I think. Not my problem you're too stupid to understand. Coon.

Poor cowardly little asshole- still to terrified to say what you really mean.

I am and was speaking on the local level- shame your reading comprehension is so poor.

Poor little cowardly asshole- too scared to say what he really means.

Poor little NL stupid as the ones he loves.

LOL

Just another cowardly little racist.

Poor cowardly little asshole- still to terrified to say what you really mean.

I am and was speaking on the local level- shame your reading comprehension is so poor.

Shame you are what you refuse to acknowledge.

LOL

Just another typical NL.

LOL

Just another typical NL.

Forum List

Back