Confirmed: Barack Obama Is – Worst. Economic. President. Ever.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the worst President all the way around..
a lot of links in article at site

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 10:35 AM

We already knew:

** Barack Obama is the worst jobs president since the Great Depression.
** Poverty is at its highest rate since 1960′s.
** America is experiencing its worst economic recovery ever.
** There are more Americans on food stamps than entire population of Spain.
** A record number of Americans are seeking jobs.
** Obama’s trillion dollar stimulus failed.
** Under Obama’s leadership we had four straight years of trillion dollar deficits.
** 8.8 million Americans are on disability.

Now we can confirm that Barack Obama is the Worst Economic President in US history.

In fact, if President Obama could go back in time and find a way to double his GDP performance, he’d still hold the record for the worst economic president in the past 60 years.
The Las Vegas Review Journal reported:

all of it here
Confirmed: Barack Obama Is ? Worst. Economic. President. Ever. | The Gateway Pundit

ever? i dont know. There has to be someone worse. Though im sure they actually tried to fix things.

SNIP:

We already knew:

** Under Obama’s leadership we had four straight years of trillion dollar deficits.

Now we can confirm that Barack Obama is the Worst Economic President in US history.

In fact, if President Obama could go back in time and find a way to double his GDP performance, he’d still hold the record for the worst economic president in the past 60 years.

all of it here
Confirmed: Barack Obama Is ? Worst. Economic. President. Ever. | The Gateway Pundit

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Obama. However, I don't attribute the economic mess to him. Sure he could do a better job, but at the end of the day no Washington policy or stimulus plan or tax cut will get us out of this mess.

The crash was too long in the making, by too many powers and forces wholly unrelated to Obama, and it's likely we're not going to bounce back for many, many years.

ever? i dont know. There has to be someone worse. Though im sure they actually tried to fix things.

I didn't say ever, I said all the way around..He does beat out Carter as the most hateful and divisive...Carter didn't want to Transform this country into some image of some twisted visions he had

I didn't say ever, I said all the way around..He does beat out Carter as the most hateful and divisive...Carter didn't want to Transform this country into some image of some twisted visions he had

You didn't say "ever"?

Of course you didn't. You didn't say anything. You copied what someone else said. They said "ever". And you put it in the thread title. You fucking imbecile.

Last edited:

SNIP:

We already knew:

all of it here

Brilliant find Steph...........

Here it is 2013........and who's not winning?!!! Sheeeet........that 2009 inauguration speech will now become a historical relic of goof.:eusa_dance:

SNIP:

We already knew:

all of it here

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Obama. However, I don't attribute the economic mess to him. Sure he could do a better job, but at the end of the day no Washington policy or stimulus plan or tax cut will get us out of this mess.

The crash was too long in the making, by too many powers and forces wholly unrelated to Obama, and it's likely we're not going to bounce back for many, many years.

Was the economy good when he took over? No.. Bush was not a good fiscal president... BUT... Obamalama made it worse... His policies were polar opposite compared to what was needed and what should have been done.. His spending is outrageous.. His expansion of government power, meddling, and influence (to go along with the spending) is flat out wrong and had led to economic turmoil....

Now we will wait to hear how the Dow numbers mean Obamalama is doing great.. all the while they leave out the parts including the watering down of the dollar, government's wrongful propping of up things in the market, etc

SNIP:

We already knew:

all of it here

Was the economy good when he took over? No.. Bush was not a good fiscal president... BUT... Obamalama made it worse... His policies were polar opposite compared to what was needed and what should have been done.. His spending is outrageous.. His expansion of government power, meddling, and influence (to go along with the spending) is flat out wrong and had led to economic turmoil....

Now we will wait to hear how the Dow numbers mean Obamalama is doing great.. all the while they leave out the parts including the watering down of the dollar, government's wrongful propping of up things in the market, etc
Did you not like it when Reagan did the same thing?

Did I like Reagan's plan to revamp, revitalize, and increase spending on the military because of the damage that was done during previous administrations?? Yes... Did I like the fact that Reagan relieved some people from the outrageous tax rates that were upon them?? Yes.. Did I like the fact that congress added more spending to the budgets and Reagan signed them?? No

Did I like Reagan's plan to revamp, revitalize, and increase spending on the military because of the damage that was done during previous administrations?? Yes... Did I like the fact that Reagan relieved some people from the outrageous tax rates that were upon them?? Yes.. Did I like the fact that congress added more spending to the budgets and Reagan signed them?? No

The dollar value dropped also, which is the economic policy of all governments to help with exports and job investment. Nothing new, and Reagan vamped up military spending after he noticed that his policies were not working. Including tax hikes.
I was serving in the military during Reagan, pay was late, college funds disappeared, and medical care after discharge was not allowed.

Last edited:
Considering Barry's incredibly thin resume for the job, no one above the low information voter level is surprised he hasn't got a friggin' clue how to manage and lead an economic recovery.

But he's awesome behind that Teleprompter and knows how to play the blame game well. And that's about it for #44.

The dollar value dropped also, which is the economic policy of all governments to help with exports and job investment. Nothing new, and Reagan vamped up military spending after he noticed that his policies were not working. Including tax hikes.
I was serving in the military during Reagan, pay was late, college funds disappeared, and medical care after discharge was not allowed.

I can say the same thing serving under Bush I and Clinton... I remember 3 months without pay..

Reagan was not some God who was perfect.. he did wrong things too... but, I would take what he did in the way he did it over what Obama is doing... Obama is indeed much different than Reagan

Someone missed out on the Great Depression

Book learn'n is a bitch aint it Stephanie?

Someone missed out on the Great Depression

Book learn'n is a bitch aint it Stephanie?

yeah, we heard you obamabots spew that one and just laughed..
but hey, you think the economy and things are wonderful....move along then..there's the thread you started where the Week makes him some god for you go worship him in...lol

Forum List

Back