Confirmed: CHINA OWNS JOE - Joe Biden's Dirty Little Secret / Influence Peddling Exposed

Poor lil Blaine.....you are so very bitter.........I suspect that in the coming days that Hunter Biden's dealings with the Chicoms and Russian oligarchs where he lined his pockets on behalf of himself and Pedo Joe are going to be so exposed to the point that not even his backpocket media pals will be able to spin it in a positive way.....

Okay, here's proof that this is all Russian Disinformation- Dmitri Smirnov here has gotten on to start pushing the fake narratives..
Yeah, information that upsets you is the fault of the ROOSKIES!!!!!

(snicker)

Well, I ask because I did a search about it, and there are reported results on the internet, but not any from a known reliable source.

I'm sorry you are incompetent at using Google.

Well, I ask because I did a search about it, and there are reported results on the internet, but not any from a known reliable source.

I'm sorry you are incompetent at using Google.

Doesn't take away from the fact the Trump kids are under investigation....

We already know that the emails aren't legit because the meetings described inthem didn't happen.

You mean because the Biden campaign said they couldn't find anything on official calendar for them? That is what they said you know. I mean, did anyone expect him to have "Meet with Bursima execs to discuss what favors are needed and how much to pay Hunter" on his official calendar?

2) If they were true, it has nothing to do with Joe Biden.

Pictures don't, but his emails and text certainly do have quite a bit to do with Joe, especially since we actually have Joe on video talking about withholding money. If they find that he was withholding US aid because he was asked to by Burisma and/or to protect his son, he is toast.

You know what I care about? The tens of thousands of dollars I've lost in Trump's recession.

No you don't. Most of the mental midgets that vote for Joe only vote for him because Trump is a poopy head. Most can't name a policy they don't like but even the majority of these thoughtless lemmings aren't dumb enough to blame a worldwide pandemic and deaths on Trump.

Trump has been instigating for an investigation of Hunter for a year now, and the FBI still isn't biting.

Yeah, go figure. I mean there is no way the FBI and the CIA have been compromised, right? I mean, we only had the lead investigator into Trump sending clearly biased texts to his girlfriend, Brennan appearing on CNN on a daily basis and taking handwritten notes about the Hillary campaign trying to "stir up a scandal" and of course the FBI modifying documents in order to get a warrant from the FISA court to surveil Trump. It is unbelievable just how far you lefties will go to get your way. You will sell the country down the river because you simply can't admit fault. It is foolish, irresponsible behavior...just like spoiled children.

Doesn't take away from the fact the Trump kids are under investigation
It does when you cant produce any legitimate reports or documentation of any kind.
And being under investigation proves nothing, not to mention you keep saying "kids", so where are the reports on the other children ?

Doesn't take away from the fact the Trump kids are under investigation
It does when you cant produce any legitimate reports or documentation of any kind.
And being under investigation proves nothing, not to mention you keep saying "kids", so where are the reports on the other children ?
You might want to tell that to the NY Attorney General. `

1603025729468.png

You mean because the Biden campaign said they couldn't find anything on official calendar for them? That is what they said you know. I mean, did anyone expect him to have "Meet with Bursima execs to discuss what favors are needed and how much to pay Hunter" on his official calendar?

Except that access to the Vice President is a lot more controlled than that.... The Secret Service knows exactly who he met with...

Pictures don't, but his emails and text certainly do have quite a bit to do with Joe, especially since we actually have Joe on video talking about withholding money. If they find that he was withholding US aid because he was asked to by Burisma and/or to protect his son, he is toast.

Except we already know that we withheld aide because the IMF, EU and Republican in Congress insisted we do so because Shonkin was corrupt. We went over this all during impeachment... when you all ignored Trump's criminality. I know it SEEMS like a long time ago, since then, Trump has killed 220,000 people, lost 60 million jobs, ran up 3 TRILLION in debt, wiped out 160,000 businesses... and had riots in the streets....

Oh, but wait, maybe Biden had a meeting with someone once.... that's what's important. And Nancy got a haircut.

No you don't. Most of the mental midgets that vote for Joe only vote for him because Trump is a poopy head. Most can't name a policy they don't like but even the majority of these thoughtless lemmings aren't dumb enough to blame a worldwide pandemic and deaths on Trump.

Actually, that the Trump is a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, is corrupt, mocks the disabled, mocks Gold Star Families, mocks veterans and soldiers... yes, that makes him a bad person. But most of us know he really failed on the pandemic and you can't trust a thing he says.

Yeah, go figure. I mean there is no way the FBI and the CIA have been compromised, right? I mean, we only had the lead investigator into Trump sending clearly biased texts to his girlfriend, Brennan appearing on CNN on a daily basis and taking handwritten notes about the Hillary campaign trying to "stir up a scandal" and of course the FBI modifying documents in order to get a warrant from the FISA court to surveil Trump. It is unbelievable just how far you lefties will go to get your way. You will sell the country down the river because you simply can't admit fault. It is foolish, irresponsible behavior...just like spoiled children.

Here's the thing, guy. If people at the CIA and FBI think Trump is a buffoon and is unfit for office, it's that he probably is. Of course, the majority of the American people thought that, too... that's why he lost by 3 million votes.

Trump isn't the country. He's going down. Deal with it.

Then think about what you did wrong in your movement that you thought a completely defective human being like Trump was the best representative you could come up with.

The ironic thing was you guys had about 10 truly qualified governors and senators who would have easily beaten Hillary legitimately, given you 90% of what you wanted and wouldn't have wrecked the country the way Trump has.

Except that access to the Vice President is a lot more controlled than that.... The Secret Service knows exactly who he met with...

Except we already know that we withheld aide because the IMF, EU and Republican in Congress insisted we do so because Shonkin was corrupt. We went over this all during impeachment... when you all ignored Trump's criminality. I know it SEEMS like a long time ago, since then, Trump has killed 220,000 people, lost 60 million jobs, ran up 3 TRILLION in debt, wiped out 160,000 businesses... and had riots in the streets....

Oh, but wait, maybe Biden had a meeting with someone once.... that's what's important. And Nancy got a haircut.

Actually, that the Trump is a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, is corrupt, mocks the disabled, mocks Gold Star Families, mocks veterans and soldiers... yes, that makes him a bad person. But most of us know he really failed on the pandemic and you can't trust a thing he says.

Here's the thing, guy. If people at the CIA and FBI think Trump is a buffoon and is unfit for office, it's that he probably is. Of course, the majority of the American people thought that, too... that's why he lost by 3 million votes.

Then think about what you did wrong in your movement that you thought a completely defective human being like Trump was the best representative you could come up with.

The ironic thing was you guys had about 10 truly qualified governors and senators who would have easily beaten Hillary legitimately, given you 90% of what you wanted and wouldn't have wrecked the country the way Trump has.
Sad part is that you will still keep spouting off your lies, even after you get crushed in the election.
No matter how many times the facts are presented, you find a way to manipulate them...come to think of it, you are a true Democrat.

Biden is a Pedophile, a Bigot and a Racist. He sold out the United States of America to enrich himself as a Politician. All of this is in front of us.

I bet Joe Biden never thought his crack-head son and his a bunch of his e-mails would be his downfall.

Its fiction.

You wish.

The Secret Service knows exactly who he met with...

Probably so, but, like virtually every other agency in the Obama/Biden White House, they were likely corrupt as well.

I know it SEEMS like a long time ago, since then, Trump has killed 220,000 people, lost 60 million jobs, ran up 3 TRILLION in debt, wiped out 160,000 businesses... and had riots in the streets....

Trump killed 220,000 people huh? Wow.

But most of us know he really failed on the pandemic and you can't trust a thing he says.

Many have been brainwashed to think this, that is certainly true.

Trump hasn't wrecked the country. The pandemic did some damage for sure as it has done and continues to do world-wide. The US appears to be on a much faster track for economic and pandemic recovery than the rest of the world, particularly Europe, the liberal's Utopian ideal.

Forum List

Back