Confirmed: Fraudulent Polygamy Cult Tipster is Barack Obama Delegate

It's not illegal. Whether or not it's a state-sanctioned marriage, it's a marriage in the eyes of the parents and they have the authority to permit it.

I'm sure you'd rather these girls were screwing their dope dealers. So long as they get an abortion after wards. THOSE girls are making reasoned decisions.

Wacko.

Sorry, you can't pick and choose what laws to obey. With your logic, incestuous fathers are just exercising their parental "rights."

Which is why we should be raiding abortion clinics as well as Christian compounds.

Where is the line drawn. When the child is 11... 12... The state of Texas set it at 16. Even under the old law of 14, they where breaking the law with marrying off the girls as soon as they have their periods. I started mine at the age of 11. I'm EXTREAMLY happy my family didn't belong to this group of crazies.

It's not illegal. Whether or not it's a state-sanctioned marriage, it's a marriage in the eyes of the parents and they have the authority to permit it.

I'm sure you'd rather these girls were screwing their dope dealers. So long as they get an abortion after wards. THOSE girls are making reasoned decisions.

Wacko.
THEY DO NOT have the authority to permit it...PERIOD!!!

Just as the Father or Mother would not have the authority to rape his or her child or to force their pubescent children to have sex with eachother.:eusa_wall:

But if it happens anyway, surely you think there should be an investigation into the circumstances? To find out how old the father is, and whether or not there are nefarious practices going on in the home?

THEY DO NOT have the authority to permit it...PERIOD!!!

Just as the Father or Mother would not have the authority to rape his or her child or to force their pubescent children to have sex with eachother.:eusa_wall:

Obviously as long as it's condoned by a church, it's okay with AB.

No. It's not okay with me. But I'm equally outraged when people turn a blind eye to the millions of girls being victimized who then end up in abortion clinics. And are ignored completely, because the consensus is that they are better equipped to make the decision than their counterparts in a religious compound.

It's a double standard, with the perps who get girls pregnant who end up in abortion clinics getting a wink and a nod...while the girls who get pregnant in a religious sect are taken into CUSTODY for being victims.

ADditionally, the victims in the religious sect are punished if it's discovered when they ARE of age by having their children taken from them. But the victims in abortion clinics are just spit back out into the world to do whatever they will.

So if you're a victim and you're Christian, you face detention and having your parental rights terminated.

If you're a victim and you get an abortion, you get a free abortion and no questions asked.

If thats how stupid you are, baba, then please continue on. when you wonder why the rest of us disregard your nutter fucking opinion elsewhere I'll have a thread to remind you of.

In other words, you refuse to address the obvious double standard.

Jillian flaked out, too.

No. It's not okay with me. But I'm equally outraged when people turn a blind eye to the millions of girls being victimized who then end up in abortion clinics. And are ignored completely, because the consensus is that they are better equipped to make the decision than their counterparts in a religious compound.

It's a double standard, with the perps who get girls pregnant who end up in abortion clinics getting a wink and a nod...while the girls who get pregnant in a religious sect are taken into CUSTODY for being victims.

ADditionally, the victims in the religious sect are punished if it's discovered when they ARE of age by having their children taken from them. But the victims in abortion clinics are just spit back out into the world to do whatever they will.

So if you're a victim and you're Christian, you face detention and having your parental rights terminated.

If you're a victim and you get an abortion, you get a free abortion and no questions asked.

Sigh

Anyone that is suspected of having sex with someone that is underage is going to be investigated. Because it is illegal. The reason the children are in protective custody is because the state feels they are in danger of being abused. The only reasoned objection I've seen on this topic is the one where the state might have jumped the gun and made the raid based on flimsy evidence.

In other words, you refuse to address the obvious double standard.

Jillian flaked out, too.

there isn't a double standard, baba. Hell, at least the last time I was making the accusation there WAS an admitted double standard. Here, you aren't conveying anything more than your silly hatred of abortion while rationalizing anything for the sake of your pathetic dogma.

laughing at your little Left Behind paranoia is entertaining enough without needing too much instigation from me.

It's not the abortion that gets me. It's the gall of people saying that if a girl is married and pregnant, she's a victim, her home needs to be razed, her parents interrogated, DNA testing done, foster families found....

But if a girl ISN'T married and has an abortion, why, she's not a victim at ALL, and we must protect her rights (and the rights of the bozo who impregnanted her)!

It's not the abortion that gets me. It's the gall of people saying that if a girl is married and pregnant, she's a victim, her home needs to be razed, her parents interrogated, DNA testing done, foster families found....

But if a girl ISN'T married and has an abortion, why, she's not a victim at ALL, and we must protect her rights (and the rights of the bozo who impregnanted her)!

a married 13 year old PREGNANT girl IS a victim. I don't know what kind of sick fucking world you wanna live in but i hope to god you don't ahve any adolescent daughters.

again, when do abortion clinics make a bitch tell who the father is? never? If she has been fucked by a horny old man then, yes, she is a victim AND will likely be a witness after her rapist has been caught. I don't care how many christian excuses you want to dole out. Bottom line, baba: if you can rationalize 40 year olds getting married to and fucking 13 year olds then you and your silly dogma are fuking pathetic. Even if you want really bad to deflect this at abortion.

ABsolutely. And if they're in abortion clinics getting abortions, then we should definitely be investigating those circumstances to the full letter of the law!

ABsolutely. And if they're in abortion clinics getting abortions, then we should definitely be investigating those circumstances to the full letter of the law!

HA!

yea, the AUTONOMOUS decision to get an abortion is JUST LIKE the JOY BOOK you are defending!

again, investigating abortion clinics WONT convey who any father is. You just want a reason to pounce on abortion clinincs. Which, is pretty fucking sad that you rationalize polygamous rape of 13 year olds for the sake of launching an attack at planed parenthood.

indeed, you sick fucking nutters deserve your reduction of believers, baba.

"The only reasoned objection I've seen on this topic is the one where the state might have jumped the gun and made the raid based on flimsy evidence."

:eusa_hand: wait i thought flimsy evidence giver deserved a metal:eusa_think:

Until somebody comes into your home with guns, based on a phone call made by a mentally ill person who has somehow come across your name....

allie can we investigate the girls carryng the cells to term?

especially the ones giving the babies up for adoption?

Forum List

Back