Congrats 2 New Mod: Care4all

You BETTER hope.:lol:

And I knew you were as well. Not going to save you if EZ doesn't though.:lol:

I'm letting her use my pic as an avatar. So we're all cool now.
And I just love your boots! Waterproof and everything! :thup:

I had to shop around quite a bit to find just the right pair that didn't chafe.

You ever look for a pair of rubber boots that went to your groin that wouldn't rub you raw? Not easy, I promise.

yea i dont see it either.....Care is always cool.....CONGRATS Care...:eusa_angel:

At first I thought Jon was being sarcastic about Care, but he said he meant what he said.

Anyone that knows her knows that she is one of the most sweetest, level headed posters on here. Even if you don't agree with her, she doesn't resort to name calling and cussing.

She will make a great mod!

yep....i remember a while back i was doing my usual tirade against Chris...and then Care showed up....i felt soiled ...and immediately went into the bathroom and washed out my mouth with soap....and then wept....

hahahahahahaha! OH my Gosh! i truly am not this saint.... jsanders is right to a degree...and so was Ravi... I did come down hard on him once, after he gave me more crud than i was able to handle....which was alot...but i was mean to him, for my standards....

i think when i lost my cool i told him that a name change wouldn't help or change his character....that it was in his blood... or something like such...i remember feeling badly for a while after i wrote it.... :(

I don't have to do shit. I chose her because she can handle the job. Don't be a dick.

Not being a dick, just being honest. :eusa_whistle:

Back your accusation. This has nothing to do with this thread, either. I want to SEE some spite from her. I've known her for about 2-3 years on 3 boards and I've not seen such crap.

Now del ....:eusa_whistle:

hell, everybody knows i'm a vindictive prick...

it is one thing to joke and bullshit with someone who engages in it....ie...dude....he likes the verbal sparring and handles it well....care is not that way...and to simply insult her cause she is willing to help the board?

If she can't handle verbal sparring, she wouldn't be here. No one is going to coddle her just because she's a mod, or a female, or a whiner. She's more than capable of handling herself.

you do realize that mods are basically unpaid volunteers?

Really? I thought they were hired by the government.

It's worse. They're hired by the Gunny.:eusa_eh:

yea i dont see it either.....Care is always cool.....CONGRATS Care...:eusa_angel:

At first I thought Jon was being sarcastic about Care, but he said he meant what he said.

Anyone that knows her knows that she is one of the most sweetest, level headed posters on here. Even if you don't agree with her, she doesn't resort to name calling and cussing.

Yeah, if she cussed and name called, she woulda been promoted to Admin!

-ducks-

What're you trying to say, fucker?:evil:

yep....i remember a while back i was doing my usual tirade against Chris...and then Care showed up....i felt soiled ...and immediately went into the bathroom and washed out my mouth with soap....and then wept....

And well you should have. Probably felt guilty about not using enough soap, huh?:lol:

sanders has always wanted to be mod. He throws hints at it every now and then. This nothng more than a little mod envy coming from him.

:doubt:

Not only have I never made such hints, but I wouldn't accept a mod position if it were handed to me on a golden platter. I would ban so many mother fuckers off this board in the first 30 seconds, heads would spin.

And Jon is just upset because Care smacked him down once or twice in her own special way. :thup:

In your dreams, toots.

I'm calling bullshit junior.

BTW ... anyone that gets too out of hand with care before she gets locked on, she's been instructed to go to CrimsonWhite or Del .. the we ban 'em all brothers ... for assistance.

Just giving fair warning. :badgrin:

Yeah, if she cussed and name called, she woulda been promoted to Admin!

-ducks-

What're you trying to say, fucker?:evil:

Nuthin' boss.

Shaking the bushes boss, shakin' the bushes.

Cool_Hand_Luke_Newman.jpg

I'm letting her use my pic as an avatar. So we're all cool now.
And I just love your boots! Waterproof and everything! :thup:

I had to shop around quite a bit to find just the right pair that didn't chafe.

You ever look for a pair of rubber boots that went to your groin that wouldn't rub you raw? Not easy, I promise.

:rofl:

Screw you and EZ. Between the two of you today, I'm going to need a new keyboard.:lol:

hahahahahahaha! OH my Gosh! i truly am not this saint.... jsanders is right to a degree...and so was Ravi... I did come down hard on him once, after he gave me more crud than i was able to handle....which was alot...but i was mean to him, for my standards....

i think when i lost my cool i told him that a name change wouldn't help or change his character....that it was in his blood... or something like such...i remember feeling badly for a while after i wrote it.... :(

You were mean to someone?:eek:

You were mean to someone?:eek:

she said crud, too.

Forum List

Back