Congratulations to Kamala for missing Helene's impact

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
The Democrats won't risk saving face by installing Kamala into the POTUS position. One because they don't trust her performance, and two because she receives a wildcard should the nation see crisis or economic downturn. In other terms, Biden receives the blame, or so they would hope.

Heard on the radio today Biden say he's got boots on the ground and will continue responding as long as needed. Yadda yadda, yack yack yack. Word on the street there's little sign of that help. In fact, the callers have seen none. Better to trust the private sector anyhow. Especially this govt.

Course there are still leftists who blame humans for hurricanes.

bidensleepingonthebeach22.jpg

My Suburban is responsible for Helene.

Sorry everyone affected, and that includes me.

Rumor has it I live in the Tampa area.

I just watched a reporter ask Trump if he was giving climate change any new thought since this hurricane, he said "No, not at all".

What else do I need to hear from this man to not vote for him?

Nothing. That alone is enough.

I just watched a reporter ask Trump if he was giving climate change any new thought since this hurricane, he said "No, not at all".

Haha you want him to stop and think if climate change while people are dying and their houses are being swept away??

Sorry this is a time to go get these people out of harms way…

Just vile and disgusting you want to sit around and think of climate change while people need recusing

Odanny, Just make it up as you go...

The deadliest hurricanes, based on National Hurricane Center information, are listed below by their rank, name, year and number of deaths.
  • Katrina - 2005, 1,392. "Man-made climate change"
  • Audrey - 1957, 416. "Man-made climate change"
  • Camille - 1969, 256. "Man-made climate change"
  • Sandy - 2012, 219. "Man-made climate change"
  • Diane - 1955, 184. "Man-made climate change"
  • Ian - 2022, 156. "Man-made climate change"
  • Agnes - 1972, 122. "Man-made climate change"
  • Harvey - 2017, 103. "Man-made climate change"
"Hurricane Helene will rank among the deadliest hurricanes to strike the mainland United States in the past 50 years – and the death toll, which is already over 100, will likely continue to climb. Hurricane Katrina tops the list with at least 1,833 fatalities from the storm and subsequent flooding

"those hurricanes that were worse, which occurred more than 50 years ago were the due to "Man-made climate change" as well, cuz leftists are dumbshits"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back