Congratulations to the GOP!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
This was a very decisive victory for the GOP. I think they did better than even they predicted. Now the test will come when they need to lead Congress for the next two years. Will they be a shining light to the American voter and prove they are worth of the WH in 2016?

:dev3: NAW!

This victory for the party I used to support is huge for America. It is a message as clear as front page headlines... Obama's historic Presidency will forever be labeled as an epic failure. The polls revealed what the media was hiding, America opposes the Obama agenda and quite frankly, they want the office of the Presidency back. We can handle normal Washington noise on the hill, but we can't stomach the disrespect Obama has shown to the office of POTUS

The left train stops here. America will no longer allow Obama to make us the doormat for terrorist and a haven for criminals from Mexico

Lock and load and smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

This was a very decisive victory for the GOP. I think they did better than even they predicted. Now the test will come when they need to lead Congress for the next two years. Will they be a shining light to the American voter and prove they are worth of the WH in 2016?

Are you an independent. If not then you are a traitor to your party or a troll.

This victory for the party I used to support is huge for America. It is a message as clear as front page headlines... Obama's historic Presidency will forever be labeled as an epic failure. The polls revealed what the media was hiding, America opposes the Obama agenda and quite frankly, they want the office of the Presidency back. We can handle normal Washington noise on the hill, but we can't stomach the disrespect Obama has shown to the office of POTUS

The left train stops here. America will no longer allow Obama to make us the doormat for terrorist and a have for criminals from Mexico

Lock and load and smoke em if you got em

-Geaux
Amen brother.

Yeah, prolly not.

I mean, every frick'n day you egregiously prove that you're not worthy of The First Amendment, and that's never stopped you from saying stupid things that cast a pall over all Americans, has it, moron? :badgrin:

The GOP is not even close to done punishing America for electing a black president and will not be able to resist trying to impeach him no matter the consequences.

It really doesn't matter who controls the senate. Nothing will get done.

Told you all a month ago in my i m peachment thread hed get impeached out of office. Still think im in for butt hurt like you said? :)
They are going to try and fail and waste ten-of-millions of dollars and a lot of time in the process, they can engage in conspiracy theory till the cows come home but impeachment means they have to actually prove their bullshit allegations.

Told you all a month ago in my i m peachment thread hed get impeached out of office. Still think im in for butt hurt like you said? :)
They are going to try and fail and waste ten-of-millions of dollars and a lot of time in the process, they can engage in conspiracy theory till the cows come home but impeachment means they have to actually prove their bullshit allegations.

Saying that Obamacare sucks is not a "bullshit allegation".

Kiss it goodbye, motherfucker. :badgrin:

It really doesn't matter who controls the senate. Nothing will get done.
Nothing will be done but what they will attempt to do will be like a bad joke on America. They will send bills to the president to dismantle the social safety net, abolish the min. wage, Abolish the executive branch agencies and a bunch of other bullshit that they know he will never sign and then complain like spoiled children.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm neither Dem nor Repub but generally vote Repub when there aren't any better options. I've been disgruntled that they haven't sealed the southern border; that they pushed for a huge power grab in the development or implementation of the Dept of Homeland Security; that many voted FOR Obamacare; that they didn't stand their ground during Obama's government shutdown; that they've signed global treaties that gave foreign powers an advantage in the manufacturing sector; and that they've gotten far too entangled in foreign affairs.

Let's see if they can correct these wrongs and put America FIRST and clean up the mess left in the wake of very poor Democrat "leadership."

Getting rid of it without putting something better in it's place would be just their speed. Fuck America, we got our political victory and that is all that matters.

Getting rid of it without putting something better in it's place would be just their speed. Fuck America, we got our political victory and that is all that matters.
It had something better. The problem with it was/is too much government involvement as it was. Libs fuck up America and their solutions make it worse.

The GOP is not even close to done punishing America for electing a black president and will not be able to resist trying to impeach him no matter the consequences.
Poor libtard. You sound very hurt.
Not really, the outcome was not unexpected but if you think the new GOP controlled senate will work for the betterment of America you are dreaming. There will be no substantial change except it will be the democrats filibustering things while republicans moan that they cannot get anything done.

How patriotic of you.

Keep talkin', Demmies. Just keeeeeeeeep talkin': 2016 is right around the corner. :badgrin:

Let's get realistic here.

The GOP won 8 states* that have a total of 58 electors and less than 10% of the population. Six of them are states they won easily in 2012, and they barely squeaked by. All of them are states they've won at some point.

(*I'm being generous here and giving them Louisiana and Alaska, even though they haven't been called yet.)

so the GOP wins states they never should have lost to start with, after spending millions of dollars to do so, in an election where only 40% of eligible voters participated, and the highest percentage any of them got in a contested state was 56% in Arkansas.

Forum List

Back