Congress Approved $2.4 Trillion In Additional Debt During Fiscal Year 2018: Watchdog

Trump is buying tax breaks for big biz ,which will create SOME jobs , via the deficit

That he's doing so in a good economy , one he DID NOT create,paints him fiscally irresponsible

~S~

Bullshit. You tried to give him credit for the current drop in the unemployment rate.

I did not give him credit, I pointed out factually correct that the current drop started in 2010. That is a fact, it is not credit.

AND you tried to lump in Obama's deficits with Trump's. then blame Trump for the entire amount.

I did no such thing, you are just too stupid to understand simple math. I gave Trump credit for the debt added in FY18, that is all. I gave you the exact numbers down to the dollar.

Your sole purpose for being here is to bash Trump and downplay his successes while claiming to not be a leftist hack. When someone calls you out on your bullshit you immediately resort to name calling and poisoning the atmosphere so a rational discussion can't possibly take place. We all know the routine, we've seen it many times before.

My sole purpose here is entertainment. I give Trump credit when it is due him and blame when it is due him. Unlike you I do not worship the man. You are another leftist statist that calls me leftist but cannot name a single issue I hold the "left" view on.

You started the personal attacks and then whine like a 3 year old when you get them back. What a joke. If you cannot run with the big dogs stay on the fucking porch.

special pleading is what the right wing does best.

spending is not correlated with revenue, with the right wing.

it is obviously OK when anyone does it because people who do it keep getting voted into office

actions speak louder than words and the actions of the voters tell us the no one gives a shit about the debt

I don't speak for anyone but me ,you do understand that right?

and if you have voted for anyone who has run up the debt you're a hypocrite

LOL, get over yourself kid. I was freed from the false two party paradigm years ago. Were you industrious enough you could free too.

Sure you have

I don't bother voting anymore because it doesn't matter when the sheep fucking hypocrites like you have me so outnumbered

You dont get to decide when my posts should evolve. You replied to something you did not understand and now you're upset that I've made you look bad. I not only posted something that agreed with what you said I also disavowed anyone who spends too much. You are too busy trying prove how big you think your sick is.
and I can also say whatever the fuck I want to

Deny, deny, deny. Obama doubles the debt and gives us the slowest continuing GDP growth in history. Trump comes along and reverses Obama's policies, gives us record low unemployment, higher wages, higher GDP growth, and all you're able to do is point to a slight increase in the deficit and try to hold him responsible for 200 years worth of debt (half of which belongs to Obama). And sticking to your liberal talking points you just can't bring himself to give Trump credit for anything but happy to blame him for the disasters of his predecessor. You can go back to wringing your hands now and whining about Donald Trump's booming economy. I'll be enjoying some of the newfound prosperity we never saw for 8 years under the Kenyan dictator. See ya.
Bush nearly doubled the debt and increased GDP at a lower rate than Obama.

Let’s see your post about that.....
The first $Trillion dollar deficits were signed into law by BUSH that ran until October 2009!!! Obama Reduced the Deficit Every Year!
Actually, FY2008 was the first trillion dollar deficit.

I think you are mistaken.

US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis

View attachment 222191
Every Budget Clinton & Obama signed Lowered the Deficit. Every one Trump signed & most Bush signed Increased the Deficit!
Big fucking deal they lowered the deficit while increasing the debt just like every other president since Coolidge

Bush nearly doubled the debt and increased GDP at a lower rate than Obama.

Let’s see your post about that.....
The first $Trillion dollar deficits were signed into law by BUSH that ran until October 2009!!! Obama Reduced the Deficit Every Year!

View attachment 222191
Every Budget Clinton & Obama signed Lowered the Deficit. Every one Trump signed & most Bush signed Increased the Deficit!
Big fucking deal they lowered the deficit while increasing the debt just like every other president since Coolidge

The only way to decrease the debt is to lower the deficits to the point that they become a surplus. This will not happen in a single year, it will be a process. But if every time we start to shrink deficits they get blown up again then we are fucked

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 222191

The only way to decrease the debt is to lower the deficits to the point that they become a surplus. This will not happen in a single year, it will be a process. But if every time we start to shrink deficits they get blown up again then we are fucked

we have seen that surpluses do not decrease debt

Clinton ran a surplus but did not use one cent of that surplus to pay down the debt principle

View attachment 222191

Clinton ran a surplus but did not use one cent of that surplus to pay down the debt principle

It was the start of the process, he ran a surplus for a year, maybe depending on how you do the math. Then it all went to hell again.

It was the start of the process, he ran a surplus for a year, maybe depending on how you do the math. Then it all went to hell again.
and not one cent of that surplus was used to pay down the debt principle it doesn't matter if a surplus is run or not no one gives a shit abut the debt

and not one cent of that surplus was used to pay down the debt principle it doesn't matter if a surplus is run or not no one gives a shit abut the debt

Once again, if there was a surplus it was there for less than a year, not really time to get started.

People care about the debt, just not people like you and those you vote for.

I don't speak for anyone but me ,you do understand that right?

LOL, get over yourself kid. I was freed from the false two party paradigm years ago. Were you industrious enough you could free too.

Sure you have

I don't bother voting anymore because it doesn't matter when the sheep fucking hypocrites like you have me so outnumbered

You dont get to decide when my posts should evolve. You replied to something you did not understand and now you're upset that I've made you look bad. I not only posted something that agreed with what you said I also disavowed anyone who spends too much. You are too busy trying prove how big you think your sick is.

Of course you can but it still doesn't make up for your little dick. ALL Presidents work for the same bankers, educate yourself.

Balanced Budget Amendment would eliminate deficits (by law) and GDP growth would lower the debt. Democrats have always opposed a balanced budget amendment. They also oppose a line item veto for the President. Not all Republicans have supported either but most of them have. No Democrats have.

There was a surplus and then Bush gave it to the people instead of using it to pay down the debt.

View attachment 222191

You Repubtards LIE, LIE, LIE!!! Clinton Reduced the Debt $113,875,000.000 from Q3/1999 to Q4/2000. The Debt remained below 1999 level until Q3/2001 under Buuussshhhh & Repubtard House & Senate!!!
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
My math:

674 + 222 = 896

Golfing Gator's math:

674 + 222 = 1271

Balanced Budget Amendment would eliminate deficits (by law) and GDP growth would lower the debt. Democrats have always opposed a balanced budget amendment. They also oppose a line item veto for the President. Not all Republicans have supported either but most of them have. No Democrats have.
Republicans seem to only support it when they know they can't possibly make it happen. They are in full control now and deficits are increasing rapidly.

Once again, if there was a surplus it was there for less than a year, not really time to get started.

People care about the debt, just not people like you and those you vote for.
Who did I vote for?

and FYI Clinton had 2 fiscal years that showed a surplus and a good chunk of that was from Social security taxes being counted as entries in the general fund because at that time SS taxes were exceeding payments

And history disagrees with you since not one red cent has been paid on debt principle since Coolidge was in office and people keep voting for politicians who run up the debt how in the hell do you even begin to think that anyone cares about the debt when their actions say otherwise

Last edited:

Sure you have

Of course you can but it still doesn't make up for your little dick. ALL Presidents work for the same bankers, educate yourself.

and ALL presidents since Coolidge have increased the debt

yet sheep fucking hypocrites like you still say they care about the debt

No one cares
I don't because it's a waste of time and energy so now all I care about is keeping as much of my own money as I possible can

Last edited:

There was a surplus and then Bush gave it to the people instead of using it to pay down the debt.

That's funny

Forum List

Back