Congress Approved $2.4 Trillion In Additional Debt During Fiscal Year 2018: Watchdog

My math:

674 + 222 = 896

Golfing Gator's math:

674 + 222 = 1271
should we ask the Corps of Engineers for a special battalion of mathematical engineers?

That would be easier than getting a Trump sheep to quit lying
You're saying the CBO is lying? Everyone who shows facts you don't like must be lying. That's your argument.
https://www.cbo.gov/system/files?file=2018-09/54442-MBR.pdf
No, you’re lying. You’re trying to conflate the budget deficit with the total deficit. And no one is fooled by your lie.
No, I'm talking about the INCREASE in the deficit. You're trying to assign blame to Trump for Obama's deficit. The INCREASE was only $222 billion (more accurately $154 billion) and the increase in GDP growth is more than enough to offset that. You and Gatorboy have a problem accepting that FACT, so your only option is to keep ignoring my point (and my link containing the FACTS). You're the liar, pal.
You’re not posting the total increase to the deficit. You were shown the total deficit from the U.S. Treasury but you’re willfully ignoring it.

And what the fuck does Obama have to do with the FY2018 deficit?? :cuckoo:

should we ask the Corps of Engineers for a special battalion of mathematical engineers?

You're saying the CBO is lying? Everyone who shows facts you don't like must be lying. That's your argument.
No, you’re lying. You’re trying to conflate the budget deficit with the total deficit. And no one is fooled by your lie.
No, I'm talking about the INCREASE in the deficit. You're trying to assign blame to Trump for Obama's deficit. The INCREASE was only $222 billion (more accurately $154 billion) and the increase in GDP growth is more than enough to offset that. You and Gatorboy have a problem accepting that FACT, so your only option is to keep ignoring my point (and my link containing the FACTS). You're the liar, pal.
You’re not posting the total increase to the deficit. You were shown the total deficit from the U.S. Treasury but you’re willfully ignoring it.

You're accusing the CBO of lying. That's your argument.
Obama's deficit has everything to do with it. No Republican ever said that GDP growth was going to wipe out the entire deficit, they said it would wipe out any INCREASE in the existing deficit. Do you know what the word INCREASE means? Apparently you don't.

Obama's deficit has everything to do with it. No Republican ever said that GDP growth was going to wipe out the entire deficit, they said it would wipe out any INCREASE in the existing deficit. Do you know what the word INCREASE means? Apparently you don't.

you are accusing the Treasury Department of lying ,that is your whole argument.

Well, that and you are too stupid to do simple math with more than 3 digits.

Last edited:
Yeah god forbid the people get their own money back so the fucking government can't waste it
Or better yet, use it to pay down the debt.

We get it, in your world the Government owns all of the money and we should just be happy with what they allow us to keep. It's the spending stupid.
Dumbfuck, I never said they own all the money. You demonstrate just how crazy rightards can be.

No, I demonstrated your stupidity when it comes to tax policy. In your pointy little head the Gov can take whatever they want, you do indeed think they own the money.
Dumbfuck, the government can take whatever they want to pay for our debts, national defense and general welfare of the nation... here’s a snippet from something you may never have seen before...

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts...

.... show me where it puts a limit on how much the government can tax us...?

Too funny, like I said, you believe the Gov owns all of the money. You're a dumb ass. Why is it so easy for a schmuck like me to make an idiot out of you? Hell you're the smartest guy here...just ask you.

We get it, in your world the Government owns all of the money and we should just be happy with what they allow us to keep. It's the spending stupid.
Dumbfuck, I never said they own all the money. You demonstrate just how crazy rightards can be.

No, I demonstrated your stupidity when it comes to tax policy. In your pointy little head the Gov can take whatever they want, you do indeed think they own the money.
Dumbfuck, the government can take whatever they want to pay for our debts, national defense and general welfare of the nation... here’s a snippet from something you may never have seen before...

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts...

Too funny, like I said, you believe the Gov owns all of the money. You're a dumb ass. Why is it so easy for a schmuck like me to make an idiot out of you? Hell you're the smartest guy here...just ask you.

p.s. The same folks who gave us the Fed gave us the 16th Amendment....why do you think that is?

No, my argument isn't the CBO is lying. It's that they're reporting on something other than the total annual deficit.

Now my argument is that you're a retard.

As far as Obama, he had no deficit in FY2018. That was Trump's budget with support from the Republican-led House and Republican-led Senate. And they added $1.3 trillion to the debt during FY2018. I'll chalk you blaming Obama for that to you being a retard.

Nope, I never said the government owns all the money. And while I never claimed to be the smartest guy here, at least we both agree you're a schmuck.

It was the start of the process, he ran a surplus for a year, maybe depending on how you do the math. Then it all went to hell again.
and not one cent of that surplus was used to pay down the debt principle it doesn't matter if a surplus is run or not no one gives a shit abut the debt
There was a surplus and then Bush gave it to the people instead of using it to pay down the debt.

That's funny
No, it’s sad. It demonstrates what a loser Bush was.

Yeah god forbid the people get their own money back so the fucking government can't waste it
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

There was a surplus and then Bush gave it to the people instead of using it to pay down the debt.

That's funny

in your world, spending is not correlated with revenue.

Big fucking deal they lowered the deficit while increasing the debt just like every other president since Coolidge

The only way to decrease the debt is to lower the deficits to the point that they become a surplus. This will not happen in a single year, it will be a process. But if every time we start to shrink deficits they get blown up again then we are fucked

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

we have seen that surpluses do not decrease debt

Clinton ran a surplus but did not use one cent of that surplus to pay down the debt principle

It was the start of the process, he ran a surplus for a year, maybe depending on how you do the math. Then it all went to hell again.
and not one cent of that surplus was used to pay down the debt principle it doesn't matter if a surplus is run or not no one gives a shit abut the debt
Bush gave US MASSIVE INFLATION caused by him doubling the debt & pushing banks to explode debt lending to subprime borrowers.

That's funny

So what?

Nobody cares about the debt

That's funny

So what?

tax cut economics that don't cover spending is not "giving the people back their money".

That's funny

So what?

tax cut economics that don't cover spending is not "giving the people back their money".

Anything that allows people to keep more of their own money is a good thing because politicians have proven they are irresponsible with other people's money

If you had any money and weren't trying to get other people to pay you for not working you would understand this

So what?

Anything that allows people to keep more of their own money is a good thing because politicians have proven they are irresponsible with other people's money

If you had any money and weren't trying to get other people to pay you for not working you would understand this

That's funny

So what?

Then why did the right bitch about it for 8 years while Obama was president?

That's funny

So what?

The same reason the left is bitching about it now

Debt is only bad when the guy you didn't vote for runs it up but in reality every single president regardless of party that has been in office since Coolidge had added to the debt

Actions speak louder than words and the voters' actions tell that they don't give a flying or any other kind of fuck about the debt

So what?

Meaningless like everything else you post

So what?

Debt is only bad when the guy you didn't vote for runs it up but in reality every single president regardless of party that has been in office since Coolidge had added to the debt

Actions speak louder than words and the voters' actions tell that they don't give a flying or any other kind of fuck about the debt
Well no, it’s not the same reason. Much, if not most, of the debt increase under Obama stemmed largely from the cratered economy he stepped into.

Trump just added $1.3 trillion for his first budget during s good economy where the debt should not have increased anything like that. And in large part, due to his tax cuts.

So what?

Well no, it’s not the same reason. Much, if not most, of the debt increase under Obama stemmed largely from the cratered economy he stepped into.

Trump just added $1.3 trillion for his first budget during s good economy where the debt should not have increased anything like that. And in large part, due to his tax cuts.

here we go

the guy you voted for ran up the debt so you don't care
the guy you didn't vote for runs up debt and you're whining about it

here we go

the guy you voted for ran up the debt so you don't care
the guy you didn't vote for runs up debt and you're whining about it
Who said I don’t care? You? You don’t know what you’re talking about. What I said was that debt was mostly due to the economic conditions he inherited.

Forum List

Back