Congress Can Remove Donald Trump From Office Without Impeaching Him

What the hell? Ca you believe this Time.com headline? Utter desperation from the worst leftist rag in America.

Presidential psychology is quickly becoming a bipartisan issue. Recently, Senator Al Franken said that he and several of his GOP colleagues shared the opinion that President Donald Trump is “not right mentally.” Shortly thereafter, 35 mental health professionals — psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers — took to the pages of the New York Times to register their own concerns that the President was demonstrating “grave emotional instability.”

These controversial armchair diagnoses are powerless on their own. But what if there was something that Senator Franken and his concerned colleagues could actually do? Constitutionally speaking, there might be

This ridiculous story, along with a video is @ Congress Can Remove Donald Trump From Office Without Impeaching Him
Trump does have serious mental issues, why haven't you figured that out by now

Feel free to prove it and impeach him, then. THIS particular wild-ass plan to get around the Constitution and disenfranchise the people isn't going to work for you.
Who is being disenfranchised. The people didn't want rump in the first place

I told you the establishment politicians are pissed Trump took over the White House. Elections are supposed to be rigged by the parties. An establishment candidate who is bought and paid for is supposed to win. The status quo is supposed to be maintained. They lie to voters every 4 years then go right back to business as usual.
You really think that Rump can lead this country? Hasn't he screwed up enough?

I hate to break it to you, but disagreeing with you constitutes neither disabling mental illness NOR grounds for nullifying the will of the people, expressed in a legal election.

I personally can't stand the guy, and I didn't vote for him (or Hillary, either, for the record). But he won, and you and I are both going to have to deal with it. Put on your big-boy Underoos and get over it.

Trump is just fine. It's the democrats that are hysterical. Not only are the democrats hystetical, but they project their hysteria on republicans.

I told you the establishment politicians are pissed Trump took over the White House. Elections are supposed to be rigged by the parties. An establishment candidate who is bought and paid for is supposed to win. The status quo is supposed to be maintained. They lie to voters every 4 years then go right back to business as usual.
You really think that Rump can lead this country? Hasn't he screwed up enough?

I hate to break it to you, but disagreeing with you constitutes neither disabling mental illness NOR grounds for nullifying the will of the people, expressed in a legal election.

I personally can't stand the guy, and I didn't vote for him (or Hillary, either, for the record). But he won, and you and I are both going to have to deal with it. Put on your big-boy Underoos and get over it.
Come on hand job, you are fullofshyte as usual

This applies to obummer every bit as much. Funny how you didn't care when it was a progressive narcissist in power.

Calling Obama a narcissist is an ignorant statement; Obama was as self effacing as an POTUS could be.

Your use of progressive - a pejorative when used by you - is foolish. Progressives seek equal rights for all. RWers fear and hate those who challenge their beliefs.

What a farcical answer. obama had every trait of the narcissist. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
I suspect he is a sociopath as well.

While he certainly has more than a couple of the traits associated with that personality disorder i won't hop on that bandwagon yet.

If you did you would name them. I'll help:

Trump manifests the personality disorders outlined in Cluster B, these people tend to be dramatic, emotional & attention-seeking; their moods labile and often shallow. They have often intense interpersonal conflicts and
  • Antisocial
  • Histrionic
  • Narcissistic
You can look up examples in DSM-IV: The Clinicians' Guide to Diagnosis.

Obama does not manifest these characteristics an there is no evidence you can offer to prove that they do (once you figure out the meaning of the three bullet points above; Trump on the other hand manifests these characteristics daily.

Doubt me? Buy the book:

9780898625684 - DSM-IV Made Easy : The Clinician's | eCampus.com

Own your leftist butthurt. The people have resoundingly rejected your policies. Stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
What the hell? Ca you believe this Time.com headline? Utter desperation from the worst leftist rag in America.

Presidential psychology is quickly becoming a bipartisan issue. Recently, Senator Al Franken said that he and several of his GOP colleagues shared the opinion that President Donald Trump is “not right mentally.” Shortly thereafter, 35 mental health professionals — psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers — took to the pages of the New York Times to register their own concerns that the President was demonstrating “grave emotional instability.”

These controversial armchair diagnoses are powerless on their own. But what if there was something that Senator Franken and his concerned colleagues could actually do? Constitutionally speaking, there might be

This ridiculous story, along with a video is @ Congress Can Remove Donald Trump From Office Without Impeaching Him

Feel free to prove it and impeach him, then. THIS particular wild-ass plan to get around the Constitution and disenfranchise the people isn't going to work for you.

Did he win the election? Why yes, I believe he did. Therefore, weaseling around to try to find a way to overturn that election without recourse to any of the appropriate, legal channels disenfranchises the people who elected him President according to the set, widely-publicized and well-known rules under which an election is run and decided.

Can you prove that, or are you just upset that he doesn't do things the way you like?

Did he win the election? Why yes, I believe he did. Therefore, weaseling around to try to find a way to overturn that election without recourse to any of the appropriate, legal channels disenfranchises the people who elected him President according to the set, widely-publicized and well-known rules under which an election is run and decided.
As i said, he lost by 3 million votes, the people didn't want him

Can you prove that, or are you just upset that he doesn't do things the way you like?
You may not care about his lying, but most of us sure do

Isn't it amazing how much hatred the left has for our president? The right said things about Obozo but nothing as vitriolic as this.

I'm not sure how much it is hatred for Trump, and how much it is hatred for not being in charge themselves. Both are definitely in play, but the exact mix . . . eh.

Isn't it amazing how much hatred the left has for our president? The right said things about Obozo but nothing as vitriolic as this.

I'm not sure how much it is hatred for Trump, and how much it is hatred for not being in charge themselves. Both are definitely in play, but the exact mix . . . eh.
Its all about Trump sweetie. The people cant stand him

You may not care about his lying, but most of us sure do
Now you're changing the subject, moving the goal posts, dodging the issue, whatever you want to call it. We're not talking about lying, we're talking about serious mental issues.

Bubba Clinton was famous for lying. Does he have serious mental issues?
Hillary Clinton lied frequently during the campaign. Does she have serious mental issues?
Obama lied about obamadon'tcare, a lot. Does he have serious mental issues?

As i said, he lost by 3 million votes, the people didn't want him

As I said, he won by the rules everyone either knew about, or could easily have known about if they had bothered. There is no amount of rationalization about "if the rules had been THIS way" that is going to turn your asinine attempts at a coup into a noble defense of anything.

Suck it the fuck up and stop being such a crybaby.

The people elected him to do a job. They don't care if they "like" him or not. This is running the country, not a high school popularity contest.

Before the democrats lost they were worried that Trump and republicans would not accept the outcome of the election.

Again, "sweetie", if that's true, then you should have no problem impeaching him, as is the actual, correct, LEGAL way to remove a President permanently. Good luck with that, and let us know how it works out for you.

Forum List

Back