Congress Can Remove Donald Trump From Office Without Impeaching Him

What the hell? Ca you believe this Time.com headline? Utter desperation from the worst leftist rag in America.

Presidential psychology is quickly becoming a bipartisan issue. Recently, Senator Al Franken said that he and several of his GOP colleagues shared the opinion that President Donald Trump is “not right mentally.” Shortly thereafter, 35 mental health professionals — psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers — took to the pages of the New York Times to register their own concerns that the President was demonstrating “grave emotional instability.”

These controversial armchair diagnoses are powerless on their own. But what if there was something that Senator Franken and his concerned colleagues could actually do? Constitutionally speaking, there might be

This ridiculous story, along with a video is @ Congress Can Remove Donald Trump From Office Without Impeaching Him
I agree with the students who wrote the article that it is highly unlikely that the Vice President and the Cabinet would unite to remove the Trump because they are all Republicans. Similarly, Congress is controlled by Republicans who will do nothing. It therefore falls to the judiciary to declare illegal the various executive orders of Trump. Donald Trump would like to fire the federal judiciary because it will act as a check on him and that makes him mad.

The left has come completely unglued. It is utterly pathetic and a shameful thing to put on display for the world to see.

What is more shameful, and greatly disturbing, is to allow a man who appears to be a narcissist and a megalomaniac as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and our Nuclear Arsenal.

I hope that the Republican Party still has adults who will do the right thing for our nation, and the world, & within the rule of law to remove President Trump from office before he does something irreparable.

This applies to obummer every bit as much. Funny how you didn't care when it was a progressive narcissist in power.
If Obama would have tried to do even a fraction of what Rump has, he would have been impeachedched

Oh, yeah, because we all know Democrats are ethical hawks who will destroy their own sitting President in a heartbeat if he puts one toe out of line . . . Oh, wait, no. That was just something I dreamed one night after having pizza for dinner. Nevermind.

The left have lost their collective minds. They just can't believe that Trump beat their criminal candidate.

Some of us are disappointed that we once again underestimated the sheer stupidity of Americans. Both candidates were garbage, so we're collectively screwed. There were no winners the night of November 8th.
As the duly elected President of the United States, ALL Americans must give Trump a Chance, at least one year.
He will get the exact same chance that you gave President Obama.

Deeply impressed with the maturity of the "You started it!" defense. And that's completely aside from the fact that you leftist twits always try to use it to justify going much, much farther and being much more excessive.

Trump's dysfunction is readily apparent to those who care to see it.

Every initiative he has put forth has either failed or is in the process of failing. Instead of putting his efforts into selling them to the American people and working closely with Congress to refine these initiatives, he instead finds it necessary to pursue inane twitter controversies.

Care to provide links for your assertions?

Use your brain, man.

- Travel ban - FAIL X2
- AHCA - DOA
- Budget - DOA
- Assertions of wiretapping at TT - DOA
- Attacking Snoop on Twitter - Winning!

Deeply impressed with the maturity of the "You started it!" defense. And that's completely aside from the fact that you leftist twits always try to use it to justify going much, much farther and being much more excessive.

It's the reason we got into WWII.

Absent impeachment I don't see a mechanism provided to congress through the constitution. Are they pulling this out of their rear ends?

They're trying to blur provisions for temporary transfer of power in the event of the President being incapacitated (for example, when Reagan was shot and in the hospital) into a permanent removal method.

Impeachment is probably the easiest method; of course Trump could hear the country calling and resign. It may well be that it will be the Republican party, fearing destruction, that calls for, and begins the impeachment process.

And maybe you can hold your breath waiting for it to happen.

What the hell? Ca you believe this Time.com headline? Utter desperation from the worst leftist rag in America.

Presidential psychology is quickly becoming a bipartisan issue. Recently, Senator Al Franken said that he and several of his GOP colleagues shared the opinion that President Donald Trump is “not right mentally.” Shortly thereafter, 35 mental health professionals — psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers — took to the pages of the New York Times to register their own concerns that the President was demonstrating “grave emotional instability.”

These controversial armchair diagnoses are powerless on their own. But what if there was something that Senator Franken and his concerned colleagues could actually do? Constitutionally speaking, there might be

This ridiculous story, along with a video is @ Congress Can Remove Donald Trump From Office Without Impeaching Him
Trump does have serious mental issues, why haven't you figured that out by now

No, but I sure as hell believe he brings it out in progressive cry-babies:

Snowflakes Melting: Huge Rise in Personality Disorders Among Millennials

There's no great mystery to what's going on. People who train themselves to be cool and clear of mind will find themselves becoming more cool and clear of mind.

People who train themselves to go to pieces over every damn thing will find themselves getting better and better at going to pieces over every damn thing.

When you valorize a mental disorder and turn it into a virtue to be cultivated, guess what you're gonna get? More mental disorders.
I've never seen anything like it in all my days. What will they do when a real crisis comes their way?

My money's on crapping their pants and retreating to a fetal position in the corner.

Impeachment is probably the easiest method; of course Trump could hear the country calling and resign. It may well be that it will be the Republican party, fearing destruction, that calls for, and begins the impeachment process.

If it came down to Trump or the Republican party, I think Republicans might vote for their party. I doubt that Trump would resign as Nixon did, but would instead be running his tapes of his victory over and over.

Every initiative he has put forth has either failed or is in the process of failing. Instead of putting his efforts into selling them to the American people and working closely with Congress to refine these initiatives, he instead finds it necessary to pursue inane twitter controversies.

Is that a fact, Dr. Freud? Where was it you received your psychiatric training, again? And why didn't they ever mention to you how unprofessional and unethical it is to diagnose people you've never even met?

If it came down to Trump or the Republican party, I think Republicans might vote for their party. I doubt that Trump would resign as Nixon did, but would instead be running his tapes of his victory over and over.

I repeat, feel free to hold your breath until this wet dream happens for you.

Can the moonbat Franken be removed?

A lot easier than the President can, theoretically, but it's probably still not going to happen.
Maybe your kind just needs to remove anyone you disagree with and then King Rump will be in total control.

Chuckles, I'M not the one trying to twist the Constitution into a pretzel to get my own way. I'd say you're in more need of psychiatric help for your delusions and projection than Donald Trump is for anything.

Is that a fact, Dr. Freud? Where was it you received your psychiatric training, again? And why didn't they ever mention to you how unprofessional and unethical it is to diagnose people you've never even met?

Only a lunatic would choose to ignore his lunacy.

Now this IS the shit that was pulled in the X soviet union, political opponents were called insane and institutionalized. No shock the Democrats would try used a page out of their old communist playbook

I repeat, feel free to hold your breath until this wet dream happens for you.

My vote is the republicans would never either impeach or allow the conviction of Trump. I think they'll get Pence and Trumps cabinet to use the 25th amendment to take Trump out. And then use the off the wall psychotic rage Trump flies into over it, as proof he's incapable of carrying out the duties of the office.

Only a lunatic would choose to ignore his lunacy.

thats what you were all told to believe. No one was calling Trump Crazy in the media until the election. That's because its an invention of the power structure who sees Trump as a threat to themselves.

thats what you were all told to believe. No one was calling Trump Crazy in the media until the election. That's because its an invention of the power structure who sees Trump as a threat to themselves.

Rich people are eccentric, poor people are crazy. Trumps handlers were able to hide most of his insanity until after the election.

Ms loudmouth Cecille should look up the definition of sundowner's. Then apply what you've learned to his erratic behavior and tweets mostly after dark.

I told you the establishment politicians are pissed Trump took over the White House. Elections are supposed to be rigged by the parties. An establishment candidate who is bought and paid for is supposed to win. The status quo is supposed to be maintained. They lie to voters every 4 years then go right back to business as usual.
You really think that Rump can lead this country? Hasn't he screwed up enough?

I hate to break it to you, but disagreeing with you constitutes neither disabling mental illness NOR grounds for nullifying the will of the people, expressed in a legal election.

I personally can't stand the guy, and I didn't vote for him (or Hillary, either, for the record). But he won, and you and I are both going to have to deal with it. Put on your big-boy Underoos and get over it.
Come on hand job, you are fullofshyte as usual

Your sexual fantasies are even more doomed to failure than your fantasies about the election somehow miraculously having not happened.

I'd say I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm actually sort of enjoying the thought of your helpless despair.

Forum List

Back