Congress Hears From RW Groups, Forced By Jackbooted IRS Thugs to Fill Out Forms

typical rude babbling garbage for the rudeIdiot

His concern for his fellow Americans abused by the Irs is real touching

No wonder some lefties are so full of hate, they read this crap day and day out

you're not very bright jake.

Says the silliest boob on the board. You are looking in the mirror.

Now stop trolling.

of course you had to cut the rest of my post...

coward

face it jake, you can't discuss actual facts and issues, you have to cut out the truth in order to make yourself feel better. sorry dude, but no one is buying your fairy tales.

get back to me when you can address my whole post, not your fairy tale pussy version.

When are Fakey and Synthahomo going to move on to the IRS is the new N-word ploy ? ..... :eusa_whistle:

driveby, don't mix the booze and pills. You have been told that before. What you have written makes sense to you but no one else.

you're not very bright jake.

Says the silliest boob on the board. You are looking in the mirror.

Now stop trolling.

of course you had to cut the rest of my post...

coward

face it jake, you can't discuss actual facts and issues, you have to cut out the truth in order to make yourself feel better. sorry dude, but no one is buying your fairy tales.

get back to me when you can address my whole post, not your fairy tale pussy version.

note

jake of course addressed nothing

as usual

the fly by night troll queen strikes again

Yurt is rightfully afraid of me. He will run off to the mods and cry. It is what he does.

Sonny, remember that choices have consequences.

Yurt is rightfully afraid of me. He will run off to the mods and cry. It is what he does.

Sonny, remember that choices have consequences.

?

i've never done that. in fact, quite the opposite. i've tried to get you to debate, but you never do.

and when i spanked a few months ago, you got the mods all over me to back off or else.

you're a liar jake. pure and simple.

What's the Law that allows the IRS to collect Taxes? I've heard that there is none and that by signing and submitting your 1040 you waive your 5th Amendment Rights. So in effect, you've signed a contract.

You know...one of the Scottish Clan organizations I belong to went for a tax-exempt status.....it took us FOUR years to get it. FOUR years. Many of us are liberals....should we be called before Congress over this?

Or we should just simplify the rules so that people who are clearly running political organizations are treated like political organizations.

Let's be honest about what this is. The Teabaggers tried to game the system. The IRS put them under more scrutiny than other groups. They whine they weren't being allowed to abuse the system as easily as others.

Seriously?

The IRS must do its job the best it can without playing favorites.

The 'social welfare' tax-exempt status needs to be closed or eliminated so that political orgs cannot hide behind it.

What's the Law that allows the IRS to collect Taxes? I've heard that there is none and that by signing and submitting your 1040 you waive your 5th Amendment Rights. So in effect, you've signed a contract.

The Internal Revenue Code is Title 26 of the United States Code. USC : Title 26 - INTERNAL REVENUE CODE | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

There is a penalty for raising tax protestor arguments in court in any tax dispute, and an Anti-Injunction Act which forbids efforts to attempt to use the courts to enjoin the collection of taxes, so I recommend being careful about the kind of things you have heard.

Forum List

Back