Congress is Lazy.

Ask yourselves... just why does Trump have so many vacancies to fill?
Because we managed to stop Obama from filling all of them..................LOL
Yep
And now your side does the same..........Just another day in politics......
Yep. I’ll laugh my ass off if the Dems use the nuclear option in 2020 to pass whatever they want for at least 2 years.
and I'd laugh my ass off if the GOP did it now............

Your side already did it..............still stopped you..

But the GOP leaders are cowards.............

Ask yourselves... just why does Trump have so many vacancies to fill?
Yep
Yep. I’ll laugh my ass off if the Dems use the nuclear option in 2020 to pass whatever they want for at least 2 years.

My side didn't do it for what Trump wants. That's a pandora's box they didn't want to open. If the GOP does it, then all the better. Dems can use it to run against them, and be able to fully utilize it with their hands clean in 2020.

Yep

My side didn't do it for what Trump wants. That's a pandora's box they didn't want to open. If the GOP does it, then all the better. Dems can use it to run against them, and be able to fully utilize it with their hands clean in 2020.
Of course you didn't do it for what Trump wants............last time I heard we oppose each other.........

LOL

Of course you didn't do it for what Trump wants............last time I heard we oppose each other.........

LOL
Dems did not pass a nuclear option for legislation. That is what Trump wants.

LOL
So.............you still did it on confirmations.............even tried to appoint them during recess trying to find loop holes.

LOL
So.............you still did it on confirmations.............even tried to appoint them during recess trying to find loop holes.
Had no choice

It’s always been my opinion that The Senate has too much power. Your article proves that to me. The President is constrained by a lot of checks and balances, but Nominations should not be a big one like they have made it. The Senate has IMO co-opted a lot of The Executive Branch’s Powers.

The Senate has refused to go on recess so President Trump cannot do this.

THIS IS ENTIRELY MCCONNEL’S DOING!

I believe McConnel has been secretly working against The President where he can and only aides in The President’s agenda when it benefits him or to do otherwise make him look bad.

LOL

The Senate has refused to go on recess so President Trump cannot do this.

THIS IS ENTIRELY MCCONNEL’S DOING!

I believe McConnel has been secretly working against The President where he can and only aides in The President’s agenda when it benefits him or to do otherwise make him look bad.

LOL
McConnel is Deep State................they want him to fail as much as the left does.................and it is in his court.......

When is the last time Congress actually passed an actual budget?

Why is McConnel against simple majorities in The Senate when this is how the Senate Operated for
Centuries?

Why can’t Congress pass Immigration Reform?

Why is The Senate allowing The Democrats to Obstruct over 75 Nominations that have already been agreed to but have not been put to a vote?

Why has Congress refused to approve 40% of vetted Nominees to diplomatic posts and other positions?

Why is President Trump more popular than Congress or President Obama?

Why are some saying that Lazy Congress is done passing any major legislation for the year when there are still 9 months left in the year?

The fact is that the Senate has been the cooling pot for legislation. Legislation was never meant to be rammed through the Senate the way it is rammed through the House. The Republicans were never afraid to use filibuster against Obama.

It just takes time. Trump has been slow in sending nominees the the Senate. I see nothing wrong with 30 hours of debate.

A President will always be ore popular than Congress. Obama has grown I'm popularity as Trump has sunk.

LOL
Had no choice
Then we have no choice either.

Forum List

Back