Congress needs to meet TODAY!

That fucking fat ass bitch instructed his supporters to use strength in his DC rally. Funny how you shithead trumplicans are okay with disrupting a joint session of congress, rationalizing the behavior of these inferior dumb thugs.

Just to be clear - you say this was peaceful after four (4) people are dead? You have NO fucking intelligence and are a slave to trump.. pathetic and disgusting. The acts of yesterday was that of domestic terrorists. The fear in the eyes of those who were rushed away proves these acts to be the epitome of this.

Try and deny these facts you trump ass lickers.
Have you defunded to police in Detroit yet?

Both Houses need to unanimously vote to censure the actions of our President yesterday and send a clear message

We will not be intimidated!
What actions? He said to keep the protests peaceful, over and over. And his supporters did.

Now a few bad actors that broke a window make all of them bad people? And President Trump is responsible for it?

I don’t see Congress censuring Kamala Harris for stating that riots should not stop. Or other Dems who called for more violence all year long.

I don't see Congress censuring the Dems for totally ignoring BLM and Antifa as they looted, murdered and burned down buildings in Portland, Seattle and Indi. In fact they called them protesters.

I wonder why we need Congress. Those life time politicians sure did nothing about the fraudulent election and couldn't care less about the dead and business owners who lost their businesses in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Worthless.

Both Houses need to unanimously vote to censure the actions of our President yesterday and send a clear message

They can't just let this slide for two more weeks. They have to do SOMETHING.

If censure is the best they can do -- as opposed to invoking the 25th Amendment -- then yeah, at LEAST do THAT.

They need to show some balls for a change.

The President conceded last night, he acknowledged that Sleepy Joe will be inaugurated, and he promised to participate in a peaceful transition. Will Biden do the right thing and go the WH and meet with his predecessor?

If censure is the best they can do -- as opposed to invoking the 25th Amendment -- then yeah, at LEAST do THAT.

We are kidding ourselves if we think the 25 th amendment or impeachment will come in to play in the next two weeks

Congress needs to come on board a censure the president to make it clear that what Trump did was unacceptable. Not a partisan censure by the Democrats in Congress but a bipartisan condemnation of what Trump did to Congress

He is much easier to prosecute in a court than the Senate. Have patience we need to fry him up good.

He is much easier to prosecute in a court than the Senate. Have patience we need to fry him up good.
Soon Meric Garland will be a house hold name. Can't wait to have a new attorney General.

Congress needs to come on board a censure the president to make it clear that what Trump did was unacceptable. Not a partisan censure by the Democrats in Congress but a bipartisan condemnation of what Trump did to Congress
One of the things bothering me here is that I really don't single Trump out for this.

This all came from talk radio and the alternate universe. All Trump has done is target and then talk to them for four years.

Talk radio has created an entire population of paranoid, angry, frustrated freaks who have fallen for their bullshit.

He has to be held accountable, but SO DO THEY.

So... what did the Orange Man do now?

Americans stormed the capitol building rightfully, after a stolen election... a protest in a style similar to the one that founded a nation, for similar values, even if not of similar magnitude for now.

Trump told Americans to be peaceful.
Many who stormed in were paid antifa members
Bullshit.

We are kidding ourselves if we think the 25 th amendment or impeachment will come in to play in the next two weeks

Trump didn't do anything but hold a rally. He had no control over what his supporters did.

Trump didn't do anything to Congress. His supporters invaded the capitol buildings not Trump. He issued a statement for his followers to stay peaceful and go home. No one can control what people do. Not even you in your infinite wisdom.

You sure like to post bullshit. Carry on ass.

Soon Meric Garland will be a house hold name. Can't wait to have a new attorney General.

Hope he's better than Holder. Don't know much about him but we shall see.

One of the things bothering me here is that I really don't single Trump out for this.

This all came from talk radio and the alternate universe. All Trump has done is target and then talk to them for four years.

Talk radio has created an entire population of paranoid, angry, frustrated freaks who have fallen for their bullshit.

He has to be held accountable, but SO DO THEY.
Old Trump boy took full advantage every chance he could right along with a slew of other. I have absolutely no pity for Trump.

Was this unexpected? Look at the trajectory of national politics for the last 20-30 years. This is just the beginning.

Fuck you left wingers and your sudden concern about violence. You didn’t care all summer don’t bother now.

I didnt see BLM storming the Capitol

I saw BLM storming highways and liquor stores, and car dealers. They stormed Macy's in NYC.

All more important than a government building where no government staff was injured and no fires were set. If they had burned the Capitol yesterday, I could see your pissiness but they didn't. Or if they whacked some Congress critters.

What actions? He said to keep the protests peaceful, over and over. And his supporters did.

Now a few bad actors that broke a window make all of them bad people? And President Trump is responsible for it?

I don’t see Congress censuring Kamala Harris for stating that riots should not stop. Or other Dems who called for more violence all year long.

I don't see Congress censuring the Dems for totally ignoring BLM and Antifa as they looted, murdered and burned down buildings in Portland, Seattle and Indi. In fact they called them protesters.

I wonder why we need Congress. Those life time politicians sure did nothing about the fraudulent election and couldn't care less about the dead and business owners who lost their businesses in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Worthless.
Many in congress are just drama queens. The women too.

There will not be a maj of gopers in either chamber voting for censure. It is what it is. Trump and his retinue will only see a lack of verbal support from the gop. He has 14 days to go. But if would refuse to go peacefully at this point, then there'd be at least some support for whatever we'd do to a potus who refused to leave when his time was up. Arrest him for trespass? I dunno but something

Fuck you left wingers and your sudden concern about violence. You didn’t care all summer don’t bother now.

I didnt see BLM storming the Capitol

I saw BLM storming highways and liquor stores, and car dealers. They stormed Macy's in NYC.

All more important than a government building where no government staff was injured and no fires were set. If they had burned the Capitol yesterday, I could see your pissiness but they didn't. Or if they whacked some Congress critters.
Did they storm the seat of govt?

Forum List

Back