Congress recommends charges against Trump dossier author!

"The Times reported that the senators claim Steele may have lied to federal authorities specifically about his contacts with reporters regarding the dossier contents. The Times said the referral is likely based on newly obtained reports of Steele's meetings with the FBI."

They got Scooter Libby for less.....and something tells me that Trump won't commute Steele's sentence...

The developer of this fantasy dossier must be held accountable. He has caused far more harm than he could imagine.

This is nothing but a political prosecution. If anyone should be investigated, it should be Grassley and Graham. They should be prosecuted for abusing the authority of Congress. I don't think voters are going to be too thrilled with the Justice Department being used as a Gestapo.
'

This is nothing but a political prosecution. If anyone should be investigated, it should be Grassley and Graham. They should be prosecuted for abusing the authority of Congress. I don't think voters are going to be too thrilled with the Justice Department being used as a Gestapo.
'

Hey busybee01 pls read the Investigative powers of Congress...

• Investigation. Congress may investigate both issues that warrant study and wrongdoings by public officials. Through committee hearings, Congress has examined issues such as crime, consumer safety, health care, and foreign trade. Although Congress must abide by protected individual rights, their committees have examined many allegations against elected officials. Famous recent investigations include the Whitewater and the Clinton-Lewinsky hearings.
The American Congress has more power than any legislature among the world's modern democracies. The parliaments of Europe are often "arena" legislatures that provide a forum for debate on policies proposed by a powerful prime minister or president. Only the American democracy enables its legislature with the critical role of setting the lawmaking agenda.

The Powers of Congress [ushistory.org]

Graham and Grassley have a whole shitload of authority to investigate... Prosecution is left up to the DOJ...

The developer of this fantasy dossier must be held accountable. He has caused far more harm than he could imagine.

Should the Republicans who did oppo research on Clinton also be held accountable? Since when is doing oppo research on a political candidate wrong, We know what this is about. It is a attempt to distract people from the serious investigation into Russia's interference in our election.

'

Hey busybee01 pls read the Investigative powers of Congress...

• Investigation. Congress may investigate both issues that warrant study and wrongdoings by public officials. Through committee hearings, Congress has examined issues such as crime, consumer safety, health care, and foreign trade. Although Congress must abide by protected individual rights, their committees have examined many allegations against elected officials. Famous recent investigations include the Whitewater and the Clinton-Lewinsky hearings.
The American Congress has more power than any legislature among the world's modern democracies. The parliaments of Europe are often "arena" legislatures that provide a forum for debate on policies proposed by a powerful prime minister or president. Only the American democracy enables its legislature with the critical role of setting the lawmaking agenda.

The Powers of Congress [ushistory.org]

Graham and Grassley have a whole shitload of authority to investigate... Prosecution is left up to the DOJ...

They do not have the power to harass individuals in a attempt shield Donald Trump. This is not a honest referral. They could not even tell us what he supposedly lied about. This is about harassment. The message was to harass this individual through a bogus investigation. Clearly individuals both American and foreign need to be protected from abuses of authority.

Should the Republicans who did oppo research on Clinton also be held accountable? Since when is doing oppo research on a political candidate wrong, We know what this is about. It is a attempt to distract people from the serious investigation into Russia's interference in our election.
Since when it is USED by the FBI and Obama regime to get an illegal FISA court warrant to spy on Americans they disagree with...THAT is gestapo tactics.

Since when it is USED by the FBI and Obama regime to get an illegal FISA court warrant to spy on Americans they disagree with...THAT is gestapo tactics.

That is what you say. Where is your proof. The fact is that our intelligence agencies also had information of Russian interference in our elections. We now know that the Trump campaign had no problem with receiving assistance from Russians.

That is what you say. Where is your proof. The fact is that our intelligence agencies also had information of Russian interference in our elections. We now know that the Trump campaign had no problem with receiving assistance from Russians.
The Intelligence agencies are corrupt as fuck..its why house was cleaned and restocked with honorable people.

busybee01 you really don't have a clue do you?

I am not a authoritarian who wants to put my political enemies in jail. I realize this is not a banana republic. You are the clueless one.

I also do not want to incarcerate my political enemies... I want justice from crooked and criminal politicians... All of them...

The Intelligence agencies are corrupt as fuck..its why house was cleaned and restocked with honorable people.

The intelligence agencies work hard to protect us from foreign enemies. You want to smear them for your cheap, political purposes. You are fucking corrtupt and you should be in jail.

busybee01 you really don't have a clue do you?

I am not a authoritarian who wants to put my political enemies in jail. I realize this is not a banana republic. You are the clueless one.

I also do not want to incarcerate my political enemies... I want justice from crooked and criminal politicians... All of them...

You don't have a clue what justice is and you defame the name of Ronald Reagan by using his image as a avatar. Reagan never would have put up with Trump.

Forum List

Back