Congressman Nunes : "EVIDENCE shows impeachment began right after Nov 8, 2016"

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
51dUY%2BAHoeL.jpg

The Plot Against the President: The True Story of How Congressman Devin Nunes Uncovered the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History

Nunes couldn't uncover his dick if he slapped a rubber on it.

I know that you can't handle the truth , so let me repeat it

Congressman Nunes :

"EVIDENCE shows impeachment began right after Nov 8, 2016"

The crafting of unimaginable Trumpslide in 2020 began right at that moment as well, as Americans woke up and realized the time for taking shit is over.

Let them have their temper tantrums, it is just the icing on the cake. The enemies of America are very pissed off, let us continue doing what works.

The crafting of unimaginable Trumpslide in 2020 began right at that moment as well, as Americans woke up and realized the time for taking shit is over.

Let them have their temper tantrums, it is just the icing on the cake. The enemies of America are very pissed off, let us continue doing what works.
And sane people have had enough of Trump & his idiot base.

Indeed

The drive to remove the President is fueled by Butthurt

Trump was under FBI investigation before he became president. He was being investigated for conspiring and colluding with Russia to influence the 2016 election in his favor.

And sane people have had enough of Trump & his idiot base.
In truth, sane people have had enough of the disloyal resistance and their runaway conspiracies.

Trump was under FBI investigation before he became president. He was being investigated for conspiring and colluding with Russia to influence the 2016 election in his favor.
While screeching that "no one who is under investigation by the FBI should be allowed to run for president".

Typical Democrat showing us gutter the typical Democrats mind is in.

yeah- imagine if he had said he was going to grab Nunes by her pussy......

Now that would be real gutter talk......
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

You are certainly a poster child for the fucking retarded.
Lol
Na, not really
Can’t be… I’m not politically correct

I know that you can't handle the truth , so let me repeat it

Congressman Nunes :

"EVIDENCE shows impeachment began right after Nov 8, 2016"

Congressman Nunes is quite possibly the most partisan Republican in Congress.

He would have sold a child to get Obama impeached.
L9l
All career politicians are the same... You fucking moron

Forum List

Back