🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman: U.S. is heading towards a second civil war

I
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg
Lol
Shrinks!?!?!?
Empty, empty red land
Where all the energy/food/water and beauty is in this country… Controlled by conservatives
We pay them to not grow crops or to destroy them because their shitty industry can’t survive. And the beauty persists in spite of conservative efforts to destroy it.
They also have very little in the way of infrastructure.

Thats okay....we'll just take yours after you die of starvation.
And exactly what infrastructure are you referring to?
Ammunition factories for instance.

Congressman: U.S. is Heading Towards a Second Civil War

Republican Congressman Steve King warns that America is heading towards a second civil war as a result of the increasingly polarized political environment gripping the country.

“America is heading in the direction of another Harpers Ferry. After that comes Ft. Sumter,” tweeted King, with a link to an article about how “Occupy” protesters shut down an ICE office in Portland, Oregon.

Harpers Ferry is a reference to the Battle of Harpers Ferry, when Gen.
------------------------------------

The warnings keep coming but the sheep just keep plowing along like stoned idiots. They are going to get just what htey want and then live their biggest reality in regret when they realize what fkn morons they are and have been.

It's comingg and ppl are sick of you TRUMP HATING ASSHOLES...

The best part is it's all coming from political figures making the claims not some blogger sitting in their living room.
This time, finish the job. No Reconstruction for confederates.
LOL! The Great Douche is their HERO!
upload_2018-6-30_18-55-43.png

I
Empty, empty red land
Where all the energy/food/water and beauty is in this country… Controlled by conservatives
We pay them to not grow crops or to destroy them because their shitty industry can’t survive. And the beauty persists in spite of conservative efforts to destroy it.

We have enough rounds right now.
Besides there are over a dozen around Houston and 236 of them in Texas alone.

78% of Americans don't own guns. 7 million Americans own 160 million guns. Trump supporters are armed, & America is headed to civil war!
Actually retard 49 percent of households have firearms.

The actual figure is 42%.
Government says 47 percent

LOL.....:113:
As far as they know......
I just say that cause of dumb asses that claim only 22 percent have firearms or claim that 3 percent own all the firearms.

78% of Americans don't own guns. 7 million Americans own 160 million guns. Trump supporters are armed, & America is headed to civil war!

I just say that cause of dumb asses that claim only 22 percent have firearms or claim that 3 percent own all the firearms.

I understood what you were putting down...oh and by the way.
Have I ever told you about that tragic canoe trip I took around Cape Horn?
I dont know what I was thinking......

I

The cities

Actually, a good many of us are sick of the far left and the far right. This whole nation needs to go back towards the centerline.
Could you define ne "far right"? I'm betting they're not "right" at all. What is your definition of "right-wing"? What are their values?

The cities

What kind of response is that?

Congressman: U.S. is Heading Towards a Second Civil War

Republican Congressman Steve King warns that America is heading towards a second civil war as a result of the increasingly polarized political environment gripping the country.

“America is heading in the direction of another Harpers Ferry. After that comes Ft. Sumter,” tweeted King, with a link to an article about how “Occupy” protesters shut down an ICE office in Portland, Oregon.

Harpers Ferry is a reference to the Battle of Harpers Ferry, when Gen.
------------------------------------

The warnings keep coming but the sheep just keep plowing along like stoned idiots. They are going to get just what htey want and then live their biggest reality in regret when they realize what fkn morons they are and have been.

It's comingg and ppl are sick of you TRUMP HATING ASSHOLES...

The best part is it's all coming from political figures making the claims not some blogger sitting in their living room.
Steve King.....almost as brilliant as Louie Gohmert. :71:

Whats going to happen one of these days is, some group is going to show up and confront some of the radical protesting assholes and we are going to catch lots of snowflakes getting their clocks cleaned and some of it is going to be profoundly graphic. Frankly, it needs to happen. Oh and its gonna be cant miss TV......if it was up against the Super Bowl, the Super Bowl would get crap ratings. Happened in the late 60's though most don't know about it.......a plumbers union from Ohio showed up in DC for one of the war protests and holy fuck, the snowflakes got kneecapped with pipes. Sure as shit settled things for awhile but think about now.........that shit would be wall to wall in an hour everywhere in 2018.
Ah yes....talking violence again......talk talk talk. :lol:

The cities

Think, don't just emote.

The cities

Think, don't just emote.

I did.
You unfortunately didnt.

At this point, I'm welcoming the country split in half. I'm getting sick of tired sharing the country with conservatives and their antiquated ideologies.

They can have their half. And normal people can have the other half. They can even appoint Trump as their king so the Trump's will be their ruling family on their side of the country.

How about stop lying already. No one in here said that. And I read every post. Are you saying I am the dumbass that said it? If so, let's get a cite to that post. Oh, what the hell, let's see the cite to that post anyway no matter who you claim said it. I doubt if it exists. Tell the 3rd voice on the left of your brain to stop coming up with this nonsense.

I wonder what Government. I quoted a Gallup Poll that is about as accurate as any other out there. He wants to argue about a lousy 5%. Fine, you got your 47%. Was it worth it?

Forum List

Back