🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman: U.S. is heading towards a second civil war

Congressman: U.S. is Heading Towards a Second Civil War

Republican Congressman Steve King warns that America is heading towards a second civil war as a result of the increasingly polarized political environment gripping the country.

“America is heading in the direction of another Harpers Ferry. After that comes Ft. Sumter,” tweeted King, with a link to an article about how “Occupy” protesters shut down an ICE office in Portland, Oregon.

Harpers Ferry is a reference to the Battle of Harpers Ferry, when Gen.
------------------------------------

The warnings keep coming but the sheep just keep plowing along like stoned idiots. They are going to get just what htey want and then live their biggest reality in regret when they realize what fkn morons they are and have been.

It's comingg and ppl are sick of you TRUMP HATING ASSHOLES...

The best part is it's all coming from political figures making the claims not some blogger sitting in their living room.
Muster the militia!

Republican Congressman Steve King warns that America is heading towards a second civil war as a result of the increasingly polarized political environment gripping the country.

“America is heading in the direction of another Harpers Ferry. After that comes Ft. Sumter,” tweeted King, with a link to an article about how “Occupy” protesters shut down an ICE office in Portland, Oregon.

The warnings keep coming but the sheep just keep plowing along like stoned idiots. They are going to get just what htey want and then live their biggest reality in regret when they realize what fkn morons they are and have been.

The best part is it's all coming from political figures making the claims not some blogger sitting in their living room.
We will for sure if Democrats continue to lose at the ballot box. They simply cannot accept a lose. ANY Republican win is a "Stolen election" to these demented people.

I think with all the bs lies the loons have done to the elvtions just in general no matter whose side someone is on, they've hijacked the trust of ppl permanently. I don't think many will trust the system any longer where voting is concerned.

Harper ??? Charlie ?
More like Pelosis fairy

With people like Mad Maxine going full ghetto, abusing her office and inspiring her people to riot, it's only a matter of time. In one way, I want her to just keep it up, but I'd like to see her brought up on charges. Has anyone on the Communist side actually told her to shut the hell up before she inspires one of her people to commit MURDER????

With people like Mad Maxine going full ghetto, abusing her office and inspiring her people to riot, it's only a matter of time. In one way, I want her to just keep it up, but I'd like to see her brought up on charges. Has anyone on the Communist side actually told her to shut the hell up before she inspires one of her people to commit MURDER????
too busy keeping drug war, "atrocities", down to a dull roar.

I think a murder would fit their agenda quite well; i.e. destabilizing the USA.

Actually it's normal people getting sick of trump supporting assholes.
Actually, a good many of us are sick of the far left and the far right. This whole nation needs to go back towards the centerline.

can someone please explain to me why people that live in states that weren't part of the civil war fly confederate flags from their monster trucks?

78% of Americans don't own guns. 7 million Americans own 160 million guns. Trump supporters are armed, & America is headed to civil war!

I
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg
As rural America shrinks, they are trying to take the whole ship down with them
Lol
Shrinks!?!?!?
Empty, empty red land
Where all the energy/food/water and beauty is in this country… Controlled by conservatives
We pay them to not grow crops or to destroy them because their shitty industry can’t survive. And the beauty persists in spite of conservative efforts to destroy it.
They also have very little in the way of infrastructure.

Thats okay....we'll just take yours after you die of starvation.
And exactly what infrastructure are you referring to?

if Trump had won the popular vote and Secretary Clinton had won the electoral college, there already would have been a civil war. that's scary. BOOO!

The congressman is a fool for saying such a thing, and even more foolish is anyone who actually thinks it.

Here is the great majority truth: "Actually it's normal people getting sick of trump supporting assholes."
Tell em, Jake!

We won't even mention all of your pre Nov 2016 posts on "sedition"

what we're seeing is the Republican party becoming the party of tolerance in the United States!

Forum List

Back