Congressmen tweeting out offers for federal job to Crooked Andrew McCabe in droves

McCabe will not pass the security check. He has committed a crime.

lol, which crime exactly?

Poor right wingers getting so baboozeled by the Trump propaganda machinery they don't know up from down anymore. Hangover is going to be painful.

Good for them...only scum would try to cut someone off from their pension just before they qualify with no due process.

It was the FBI that recommended his termination

FBI didn’t recommend he get no pension or appeal - that is 100% Trump who was clearly driving the attack on McCabe’s credibility because he is a major witness in obstruction case against Trump.

If he is fired from his job for cause, he automatically loses his pension.

btw...For there to be obstruction there has to be a crime. Just exactly
what Crime has Donald Trump been accused of?

Obstruction IS a crime. On it’s own. Without any underlying qualifications.

If you knowingly worked to obstruct investigation you are guilty, period.

You mean like Bill Clinton meeting secretly with the head of the DOJ while the Hillary investigation was going on?

That kind of Obstruction?

LMAO!
If it was secretly, how come we know about it?

McCabe will not pass the security check. He has committed a crime.

Background check and security clearence are two different things.

Submit his fingerprints for a background check and their will be no criminal activity returned. On the other hand he only needs security clearance if the job entails working on classified information. If a congressman were to hire him in a non-security clearance job, then that wouldn't factor into it.

>>>>

FBI didn’t recommend he get no pension or appeal - that is 100% Trump who was clearly driving the attack on McCabe’s credibility because he is a major witness in obstruction case against Trump.

You mean like Bill Clinton meeting secretly with the head of the DOJ while the Hillary investigation was going on?

LMAO!

Dope, everyone knew they met but what was said was secret.

They claimed to just be talking about their kids or something, meanwhile Bill's wife is being investigated by the DOJ?

Please. Not even you can deny that this type of meeting is unethical.

It is hilarious how the right wingers are SURE McCabe has committed some grand crime...but cannot articulate ANYTHING coherent about it.

Who is spoon feeding them all these ideas and why do they believe them?

It's crazy to watch so many people being so easily manipulated.

Last edited:

LMAO!

They claimed to just be talking about their kids or something, meanwhile Bill's wife is being investigated by the DOJ?

Well now, all the way from a charge of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE to unethical.

Maybe you should do everyone including yourself a favor by taking a min to critically think about shit BEFORE you post it.

Last edited:

LMAO!

Maybe you should do everyone including yourself a minuet critically thinking about shit BEFORE you post it.

Dope, if Bill is meeting with the head of the DOJ that is investigating his wife, that is obvious collusion.

Woops, my bad, we only worry about collusion when it comes to imaginary Trump connections to Putin.

LMAO!

Maybe you should do everyone including yourself a minuet critically thinking about shit BEFORE you post it.

Dope, if Bill is meeting with the head of the DOJ that is investigating his wife, that is obvious collusion.

Woops, my bad, we only worry about collusion when it comes to imaginary Trump connections to Putin.

No it isn't dumbass, for reasons I ALREADY EXPLAINED TO YOU THOROUGHLY.

We know they met, we don't know what they talked about, so STFU and stop derailing the thread.

Investigation of what?

This isn't a buffet. You don't get to question a number of things until
you find a lie. You don't get a special counsel to find a crime.

If the investigation is for collusion then the questions will be limited
to collusion. If Mueller doesn't agree then he is forced to put Trump
before the Grand Jury He doesn't get to ask the questions then and
he cannot tell the Grand Jury that they have to ask trick questions trying
to find a lie because there is no collusion

WRONG WRONG AND WRONG AGAIN. You straight up do not know wtf you are talking about.

Clinton's impeachment was for lying about a blowjob, which was far far outside of what investigation was about.

Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia

Special council can pursue anything he happens to stumble into.

You linked Whitewater.

The impeachment was about his behavior in the White House and more
specifically, lying about his behavior.

It had nothing to do with Whitewater.

Investigation of what?

WRONG WRONG AND WRONG AGAIN. You straight up do not know wtf you are talking about.

Clinton's impeachment was for lying about a blowjob, which was far far outside of what investigation was about.

You linked Whitewater.

The impeachment was about his behavior in the White House and more
specifically, lying about his behavior.

It had nothing to do with Whitewater.

special prosecutor was assigned for WHITEWATER financial investigation, not to sniff out stained dresses.

What don't you get?

Investigation of what?

He beat the white water controversy, and then came a whole new case when the dress was found out about, and he was in trouble for sexual harassment of an intern who happen to be one Monica Lewinsky. When questioned he chose to lie about it.

Mueller was not authorized to go beyond collusion in a case in which the claim was that Trump wasn't being investigated, yet it has turned into a witch hunt in the attempt to politically assasinate Trump.

Dumbass the point was that special investigator ended up getting Clinton on completely different matter
The investigator didn't get after him on anything nor did he initiate the pursuit, because it was the accusers of Clinton commiting crimes is what caused the investigator's to look into the matters that were to be investigated.

The collusion charge has been debunked, and no further alledged credible accusers are bringing anything to the table or forward, but the investigator himself keeps trying to bring Trump down ??? Smells of a coup attempt to me, and luckily the players are dropping like flies getting swatted off a watermelon that everyone is finally tryin to enjoy in this new Trump economy.

I have a somewhat different view on this one. I've spent over fifty years protecting workers' jobs through the negotiated grievance procedure (including binding arbitration) and hearings before administrative law judges (ALJs) of the EEOC and Merit Systems Protection Board. Sadly, If the employee's dismissal is not quickly resolved through the negotiated grievance agreement an appeal to an arbitrator or ALJ can take months. When a worker is eventually reinstated that does not make him/her whole. Even if the employee is awarded full back pay that does not undo the months of suffering the worker's family endured without a steady income. I have seen firsthand the effects that this loss of income has on a worker's family. It is ugly and painful and I hate it.

I have the same problem with McCabe's firing. I have absolutely no sympathy for McCabe. If he spends the rest of his life in prison it will be his fault. The problem is that his loss of retirement will not have much effect on his own life if he does go to jail; however, it will have a tremendous impact on his wife and others who are dependent on his income.

For the record, I am convinced that McCabe was engaged in an illegal attempt to keep Trump from winning the election and he was also directly involved – if not totally in charge of – an “insurance policy” designed to have Trump removed from office. What McCabe did was reprehensible and he should be prosecuted. If he is convicted he deserves some serious jail time. In spite of all this, if the decision had been mine to make I would have let him retire. Letting the man go within a day of his retirement date is something I have never heard of. It makes those who fired him look vengeful and petty.

Many of you disagree with me and I accept that without challenge; however, the way I feel defines who I am and who I've always been. I have no desire to change.

Your problem is equating “feelings” and evidence based beliefs.

There is no evidence McCabe did anything illegal or that there was any grand conspiracy to prevent Trump from becoming president.

There's plenty of evidence, dirtbag.

There is no evidence dirtbag.
There's plenty of evidence, dirtbag.

There is no evidence except in your sick mind BOY!!

is this even legal? talk about collusion.

Rep. Jamie Raskin on Twitter
Why would it be illegal, exactly?

OPM which handles government employees will ban him from federal employment because he was fired for cause.

The OPM has nothing to do with Congressional employees. Whether he was fired for cause remains to be seen. I've seen vague words like candid used which has no legal meaning.

Forum List

Back