Congresswoman Complains of Harassment

She was harassed? Any idea who it was?

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg
lol troll, mostly lies.

good question "DEATH THREATS" is the FBI on it?
Lots of the leaders a la mode are claiming DEATH THREATS. Can I do it too? it is a kind of ME TOO
movement for the politically ambitious.
May a do a "ME TOO" too?

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg

Did he actually harass anyone ?

If so, please show where.
He said all those things a disgrace duh. Said horrible things in debates about people. I have an idea don't separate little children from their parents. Human Humans don't like that d u h.
I know. Right there in their faces. Add in the racist stuff. Some Mexicans don't rape. A person born here with Mexican parents can't be a good judge. I don't like them handling my money.

And still, they will say they don't know what you are talking about.

But they see Maxine.

You turds keep telling us how Mexicans hate Trump, so how can they insist their decisions about him won't be colored by bias?
No,
how Trump hates Mexicans dum dum.

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg

Did he actually harass anyone ?

If so, please show where.
He said all those things a disgrace duh. Said horrible things in debates about people. I have an idea don't separate little children from their parents. Human Humans don't like that d u h.
I know. Right there in their faces. Add in the racist stuff. Some Mexicans don't rape. A person born here with Mexican parents can't be a good judge. I don't like them handling my money.

And still, they will say they don't know what you are talking about.

But they see Maxine.

You turds keep telling us how Mexicans hate Trump, so how can they insist their decisions about him won't be colored by bias?
No,
how Trump hates Mexicans dum dum.

You are the turds who claim Mexicans hate Trump.

Don't play stupid.

Forum List

Back