Congresswoman Complains of Harassment

She was harassed? Any idea who it was?

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg

Did he actually harass anyone ?

If so, please show where.
He said all those things a disgrace duh. Said horrible things in debates about people. I have an idea don't separate little children from their parents. Human Humans don't like that d u h.

B3F0C7C7-9C00-4D25-A456-90E830AA4625.gif
More-----disclaimer. I googled because I wondered
how she got her mouth to DROOP downwards so
dramatically. She is 80 years old. We must make
allowances
Well, you know how it is when you have a wig, tons of makeup, facial surgery, tooth implants it's hard to look eighty.

she looks 80. My mom is 98 and her mouth is
in normal position. There have been times in the
past 70 years that I wished she kept it shut---BUT
IT LOOKS NORMAL. In the past 20 years her
hair has become white. As to Maxine's hair-----it is
so full and glossy I felt JEALOUS------it ain't real?
Speaking of shut mouths-----mom's problem has never come close to Maxine's
She wears a wig. She has no hair underneath.

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg

He said all those things a disgrace duh. Said horrible things in debates about people. I have an idea don't separate little children from their parents. Human Humans don't like that d u h.
I know. Right there in their faces. Add in the racist stuff. Some Mexicans don't rape. A person born here with Mexican parents can't be a good judge. I don't like them handling my money.

And still, they will say they don't know what you are talking about.

But they see Maxine.

SHEEEEESH Long ago I had a job in a very large hospital-----one of my functions was STAMPING UP PILES OF MAIL ---using a PITNEY
BOWES machine. --------and then stuffing it into
mail bags-------I DID IT FOR MINIMUM WAGE----
back then $ 1.25 per hour
Rosie you are ancient. Minimum wage was 1.65 when I started.

Minimum wage was established in 1938 at 25 cents an hour. When I started work in 1955 at age 16, the min wage was 60 cents. $10.00 a week, big money

Ok, I was mistaken. This is a complete and total apology.

Maxine Waters and Dennis Rodman are the same person.

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg

I know. Right there in their faces. Add in the racist stuff. Some Mexicans don't rape. A person born here with Mexican parents can't be a good judge. I don't like them handling my money.

But they see Maxine.

You turds keep telling us how Mexicans hate Trump, so how can they insist their decisions about him won't be colored by bias?

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg

But they see Maxine.

You turds keep telling us how Mexicans hate Trump, so how can they insist their decisions about him won't be colored by bias?
Damn this is a moronic point.

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg

But they see Maxine.

Damn this is a moronic point.
It's not 1/100th as stupid as the snowflake theory that Trump is a racists because he understands that a Mexican judge who is a member of La Raza is likely to have a bias against him. You douchebags even admit it.

It's not 1/100th as stupid as the snowflake theory that Trump is a racists because he understands that a Mexican judge who is a member of La Raza is likely to have a bias against him.
Of course, that was inappropriate amd ridiculous of Trump, and you embarrass yourself to condone it

It's not 1/100th as stupid as the snowflake theory that Trump is a racists because he understands that a Mexican judge who is a member of La Raza is likely to have a bias against him.
Of course, that was inappropriate amd ridiculous of Trump, and you embarrass yourself to condone it
It was neither. Snowflakes and the Mexicans themselves have been saying mexicans hate Trump.

It was neither. Snowflakes and the Mexicans themselves have been saying mexicans hate Trump.
I see. So you and Trump are acting like morons, because someone else is forcing you to do so. That's adorable.

I see. So you and Trump are acting like morons, because someone else is forcing you to do so. That's adorable.
You have failed to expain how Trump is a racist because he concedes what douchebags like you have been saying about Mexicans and their attitude towards him.

Are you a racist?

Death threats are unnacceptable.

Is that the best you can do, coyyyyote? I will help.
Maxine Waters is a disgusting piece of shit. ---she belongs in the sewer (please note----I did not deny
her a PLACE....)
Trump is clogging the sewer right now. You will need to call Rotor Rooter if you want to stuff Maxine in.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving person

Dems Bewail ‘Lack of Proper Gay Pride Celebration’ at Pentagon

Earlier this week, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif) praised mobs that drove a couple of Trump Administration officials from a restaurant and movie theater. She urged more of this “mob justice,” saying “if you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!” Now she is claiming to fear for her life after her statement urging crowds to harass Trump and his supporters inspired some Trump supporters to harass her—including a crowd outside her palatial estate chanting “no peace, no sleep.”

“I called for the people to exercise their constitutional right to drive Trump supporters from public places,” Waters said. “Public places belong to the people. Trump supporters—members of his cabinet and voters—have no right to enter these places if the people forbid it. Trump and his minions are the fascists that are tyrannizing this country. The people have a right to resist this by any means necessary. The fascists harassing me are usurping a power that is not their prerogative.”

Over at CNN, commentator Angela Rye bristled at contentions by fellow Democrats Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Chuck Schumer that Waters’ efforts to incite mobs to harass Trump Administration officials were “uncivil” and “un-American.” “Democrats don’t have the votes to stop Trump in Congress,” Rye pointed out. “Taking it to the streets, as Maxine urged, is the only viable strategy. Opposition to this strategy conceived and articulated by a Black woman is racist.” The Congressional Black Caucus expressed similar sentiments.

if you missed any of this week's other semi-news/semi-satire posts you can find them at...

While I strongly disagree with US Rep. Maxine Waters' call for mass direct action against her perceived opposition, I agree that all death threats against sitting US politicians are anti-American and must be investigated. That being said, what follows is a snapshot of history from the Bolshevik revolutions, relevant in my opinion as a caution for us today against further calls for direct action from our American political leaders.

Eleventh paragraph or so down the page:

How the Russian Revolution was won

Quote:

"THE OVERTHROW of Russia's Tsar Nicholas II in February 1917 wasn't planned out by Lenin. It was the spontaneous result of the accumulated hatred of the Russian people bursting out in mass demonstrations that paralyzed Petrograd and other cities. Within a matter of days, the once all-powerful regime was isolated, its army and security forces refusing orders to defend it--and the Tsar was forced to abdicate."

Forum List

Back