Congresswoman Complains of Harassment

I love how Maxine has trumpanzees clutching their pearls. Such snowflakes. :71:
They can only seem to handle Trump talking trash, anyone like Maxine does it and they poop they britches.

MaxineWaters-vi.jpg

I love how Maxine has trumpanzees clutching their pearls. Such snowflakes. :71:
They can only seem to handle Trump talking trash, anyone like Maxine does it and they poop they britches.

MaxineWaters-vi.jpg
She has hair and a big mouth like Trump, amazing.

she should dye her wig---that weird orange yellow ---her lipstick. How does she get red eyebrows?.
Don't eyebrows usually match head hair?

Democrat strategy like this would be laughed out of Washington if it wasn't for the criminal conspiracy in the media. Encourage violence and then pretend you are the victim, perfect for democrats who still live in the good old days of the 60's but Americans are smarter than that today.

SHEEEEESH Long ago I had a job in a very large hospital-----one of my functions was STAMPING UP PILES OF MAIL ---using a PITNEY
BOWES machine. --------and then stuffing it into
mail bags-------I DID IT FOR MINIMUM WAGE----
back then $ 1.25 per hour

So .. wait a second; disagreeing with a black person is racism, according to Rye?

According to Rye, is there anything a white person can do that does not, in some way, fit into her definition of racism? What a fucked up way of viewing the world.

I'm taking notes, there will be Hell to pay next Dem president.
Take one black representative saying something nonviolent and blow it up into threats of Civil War, why don't you, scumbag GOP propagandists and silly Dupes?

:auiqs.jpg:

Another graduate of the Maxine Waters School for the Socially Inept.
Breaking for GOP Dukes... No evidence she encouraged violence, or Hillary was evil or Criminal, ditto Obama the foundation holder any Democrat. No one is 4 open borders you silly s*** heads. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with a good SS ID card and end this GOP scam wedge issue...

I'm taking notes, there will be Hell to pay next Dem president.
Take one black representative saying something nonviolent and blow it up into threats of Civil War, why don't you, scumbag GOP propagandists and silly Dupes?

:auiqs.jpg:

Another graduate of the Maxine Waters School for the Socially Inept.
Breaking for GOP Dukes... No evidence she encouraged violence, or Hillary was evil or Criminal, ditto Obama the foundation holder any Democrat. No one is 4 open borders you silly s*** heads. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with a good SS ID card and end this GOP scam wedge issue...

you is unconscious

What Waters did was terrible, however death treats are unacceptable and not deserved.

Forum List

Back