Congresswoman Complains of Harassment

580ae6acd8b8851c92d2a90eccbdb0a3--maxine-waters-water-quotes.jpg
She is no liberal just like Trump is no conservative.
Trump is a centrist.

isn't harassment a crime? Is Maxine a lawyer?
Shouldn't she be disbarred

No, no. America needs her around for comic relief and to remind voters why they need to NOT vote democrat.

lots of people take that bitch seriously. I DO BELIEVE that "GROUP DIRECTED HARASSMENT" of designated public figures
and/or other "groups" is gaining a GLOW OF
APPROVAL. Maxine is not the only ENDORSER------the all time popular cult leader Linda Sarsour approves (she calls it
"jihad") as does the new girl on the New York
block-----Cortez. I predict lots of "peaceful
protest" directed against real people------leading to lots of havoc.

No, no. America needs her around for comic relief and to remind voters why they need to NOT vote democrat.

lots of people take that bitch seriously. I DO BELIEVE that "GROUP DIRECTED HARASSMENT" of designated public figures
APPROVAL. Maxine is not the only ENDORSER------the all time popular cult leader Linda Sarsour approves (she calls it

What she, and her enablers, always fail to realize is their targets will not sit back and allow such harassment to go in challenged. There will be a push back and suddenly they'll be screaming it's just not fair.

What she, and her enablers, always fail to realize is their targets will not sit back and allow such harassment to go in challenged. There will be a push back and suddenly they'll be screaming it's just not fair.

you are overly optimistic-------LOTS of people will support the JUSTIFIED AND HOLY
HARASSMEMT

you are overly optimistic-------LOTS of people will support the JUSTIFIED AND HOLY
HARASSMEMT

You don't understand. It's going to get ugly and someone will be hurt.

I'm taking notes, there will be Hell to pay next Dem president.
You had eight years of practice, just use your old playbook, it is what the Dems borrowed.
this when we had 8 years of "blame bush" also?

we keep bringing the past along and with every generation that anchor gets heavier. when are we going to go for justice, not revenge/payback? i've asked you before if these trump russia investigations are for justice or payback and you never answer. i've kinda taken no answer to be the truth.

payback.

*we the people* need to get the FUCK out of that mindset.

HARASSMEMT

You don't understand. It's going to get ugly and someone will be hurt.

Sheeesh ----that ^^^^^ is what I have been saying. Harassment has been
endorsed by cult leaders like Maxine and Linda and Cortez

HARASSMEMT
I support Smith & Wesson.

Death threats are unnacceptable.

The Framers slit throats. And it was glorious and fruitful. Freedom is graphic, ma'am. I'm sorry.

Be thankful that freedom isn't popular in America anymore. Be thankful that people do not understand it. Because America is in dire need of another 1776.

Putting that aside, however, Waters is playing a game of divide and conquer. That does bring out the loons who are programmed only so far as participation in it demands. People who do not understand freedom in the first place and who only understand political football between red helmets and blue helmets. We've seen this kind of predictable programming on both sides. Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Last edited:

HARASSMEMT
And Sig Sauer.

Democrats should do what's right, and boot Waters from the Party. Her incitement is very dangerous and will likely result in future violence.

HARASSMEMT

I support early detection

Forum List

Back