Connect The Dots: Bill's Wife To Be Indicted?????

Now...see....you just threw all the folks who imagined that you could read, under the bus!

From that link:

"Bill Clinton is either losing it, or he’s ramping up his attacks on President Obama. Neither is good news for Hillary Clinton.

During a rally in Spokane, Washington on Monday, Clinton seemed to tear down Obama to boost his wife."

Try again?

I'm sure it seemed that way to you, but that's just nuts. How could tearing down Obama help his wife? if you can explain that,you might have a point. There isn't much difference between the two. Your desire to see friction there has warped your comprehension of reality.
and it completely ignores the multitude of times that both bill and hillary clinton have praised obama.

None of that matters. Someone on AM radio told her that is what happened, and that's all she cares about.

You care.

I can see the fear of the outcome in your posts.

I only care because I hate to see anybody flounder like you are here.

Oh...you'd rather prove you're a liar all by yourself?

OK.

Lizzy Cheekbones is warming up in the sitting bullpen and ready to step in for Hillary

I'd say all she needs is another Indian food recipe, and she'd have all the qualifications she could need!

"Did Elizabeth Warren Plagiarize Her 'Pow Wow Chow' Recipes?"
Did Elizabeth Warren Plagiarize Her 'Pow Wow Chow' Recipes? - Breitbart

You started a dumb thread. You can either continue trying to defend your poorly thought out points and reinforce your reputation as an idiot, or you can just let it go and try something else. Your call.

And, this is the post of a Liberal who has been skewered.....and cannot brook the reality outlined in the OP.

There is no reality in the OP.

So....Warren didn't unleash a bunch of anti-Trump tweets....or Clinton didn't refer to Obama's "‘awful legacy of last 8 years’????

You don't have to answer....I just like proving you Liberals are liars.

Sure, Warren tweeted about Trump, but Clinton wasn't talking about Obama. Even if he was, neither of your points have anything to do with Hillary being indicted. Perhaps you would care to explain how you think they do.

They will be saying the same after she enters the White House as Madam President..

Now....after the unbroken list of domestic and foreign policy failures by Obama the Democrat....why would you gleefully look forward to more of same via Bill's wife???

Why do you hate your country?
Why do you hate your country? If you believe that one human is more noble than another human and plays the same political games?

Many RWers worship rich people for the money they have accumulated. They equate a large bank account with nobility. There is nothing noble about the way Trump conducts himself in public. If he was poor and acted that way in any bar in America he would be thrown out on the street.

Now these superficial twits believe if one does NOT worship wealthy people that they must hate America. The values these cretins stand for are disgusting.

1. "Many RWers worship rich people..."

Link?

Or is the source your fevered imagination....and resentment of any who have outpaced you in life?

2. What is amusing is that only Leftists such as yourself imbued their political candidate with deification.
Remember all the Liberals who claimed Obama was God, Jesus, whatever...and demanded his worship?
How'd that work out?
He is the most abject failure in our history.....which suggests you are the same.
link?
or is the source your fevered imagination?

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
“…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
- Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

Put your foot in your mouth again, huh?

Indictments coming down any day now, any day.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
They will be saying the same after she enters the White House as Madam President..

Now....after the unbroken list of domestic and foreign policy failures by Obama the Democrat....why would you gleefully look forward to more of same via Bill's wife???

Why do you hate your country? If you believe that one human is more noble than another human and plays the same political games?

Many RWers worship rich people for the money they have accumulated. They equate a large bank account with nobility. There is nothing noble about the way Trump conducts himself in public. If he was poor and acted that way in any bar in America he would be thrown out on the street.

Now these superficial twits believe if one does NOT worship wealthy people that they must hate America. The values these cretins stand for are disgusting.

Link?

Or is the source your fevered imagination....and resentment of any who have outpaced you in life?

2. What is amusing is that only Leftists such as yourself imbued their political candidate with deification.
Remember all the Liberals who claimed Obama was God, Jesus, whatever...and demanded his worship?
How'd that work out?
He is the most abject failure in our history.....which suggests you are the same.

I didn't vote for Obama. Your labeling everyone, that finds your political leanings indefensible, as a liberal is shallow and dishonest. It is a common theme among Trump supporters as it was last cycle with the tea party uproar over those that didn't want to elect a morman to the white house. That is their argument. You don't want to support my crazy candidate...you must be a liberal.

A better question is why you people are constantly trying to pawn off wingnuts, religious idealogues and morons on the American public.

Link?

How'd that work out?
link?
or is the source your fevered imagination?

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that“people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
“…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
- Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

Put your foot in your mouth again, huh?

And how does any of that concern any possible Hillary indictment?

Link?

How'd that work out?

Only sarcastic right wing idiots referred to him that way.

the fact that she can't post a single sentence without using the term "leftists" disqualifies her from any opinion she might want to offer.

How'd you like post #34?

It really smashed a custard pie in your kisser, huh?

Must be why you didn't repeat this: "the domestic and foreign policy failures were from the prior administration and the fact that the current congress has obstructed for the past 7 years."

Hey...did you want to see a list of Obama's foreign policy failures, too???

Just say the word.

the domestic and foreign policy failures were from the prior administration and the fact that the current congress has obstructed for the past 7 years.

why do YOU hate your country?

5 years not 7, Dem's had complete control of congress and the White House from 2008-2010.
lol

Five years of Republican obstructionism rather than seven - as if that makes it "alright."

it's been 7 years. they conveniently forget all their filibusters.

You don't want to talk about his tons of failed attempts at governing????

Oh...I'm soooo sad.

If our stupid courts would accept conspiracy theories instead of demanding actual evidence, we could have indicted Hillary decades ago

Indictments coming down any day now, any day.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the domestic and foreign policy failures were from the prior administration and the fact that the current congress has obstructed for the past 7 years.

5 years not 7, Dem's had complete control of congress and the White House from 2008-2010.
lol

Five years of Republican obstructionism rather than seven - as if that makes it "alright."

Now explain why Bill said 8 years...thank you I thought you would run and hide under a rock when faced with that question.

Hillary has too much dirt on other politicians to be indicted, never going to happen imo.

I'd love to hear your explanation for the two 'dots.'

Same reason they didn't indict Rangel, there's so much corruption that if you have been there long enough and have enough dirt on others you basically have immunity.

No....not the question.

What I asked is your explanation for Warren suddenly attacking Trump, if not that she sees an opportunity for her to replace Bill's wife.

and...

Bill 'the rapist' Clinton's full frontal attack if not his seething at learning that an indictment is imminent.

And you say....?

Oh I know this one...Alex I'll take Warren for $800

Alex: Elizabeth Warren...

What is a bat shit crazy liberal?

Alex: Correct for $800!

lol

it's been 7 years. they conveniently forget all their filibusters.

5 years, I know cowardly liberals want to forget 2008-2010 and the passage of Obamacare but we'll keep reminding them.

Hillary has too much dirt on other politicians to be indicted, never going to happen imo.

I'd love to hear your explanation for the two 'dots.'

Same reason they didn't indict Rangel, there's so much corruption that if you have been there long enough and have enough dirt on others you basically have immunity.

No....not the question.

What I asked is your explanation for Warren suddenly attacking Trump, if not that she sees an opportunity for her to replace Bill's wife.

and...

Bill 'the rapist' Clinton's full frontal attack if not his seething at learning that an indictment is imminent.

And you say....?

Oh I know this one...Alex I'll take Warren for $800

Alex: Elizabeth Warren...

What is a bat shit crazy liberal?

Alex: Correct for $800!

Hundreds of well known liberals have been attacking Trump, of which Warren is only one, retard.

What would be notable is if Warren DIDN'T.

Hundreds of well known liberals have been attacking Trump, of which Warren is only one, retard.

What would be notable is if Warren DIDN'T.
But they might want to stop until he's secured the nomination since giving his opponents any help is not in their interests. LOL

Here are two of those 'dots'...

1. "Trump Refers to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as 'The Indian' After Her Twitter Tirade Against Him" Trump Refers to Elizabeth Warren as 'The Indian'

Now....what set Warren off, suddenly???

2. "VIDEO: Bill Clinton slams ‘awful legacy of last 8 years’"VIDEO: Bill Clinton slams ‘awful legacy of last 8 years’
Why this caustic attack on Obama???

A radio called connected those dots this way: Hillary is about to be indicted...and Warren is looking to fill the vacancy....
And Bill....now the reason for the attack is obvious.

Could be?

Here's hoping.

That's some convoluted dot connecting you've got going on there, you're a little rusty perhaps? You'd
better take this refresher lesson, it'll actually serve a dual purpose, with some advice just for you... no...no need for thanks, being able to point you in the right direction is its own reward.

Gee....another non-post from a Liberal drone.

How about you actually try to respond to the post you voluntarily subscribed to.

How's that for a plan?

Liberal drone? That's almost a compliment where I come from. A surprisingly mild epithet from you. Feeling all right?

Is there really a serious response to that connect-the-dots story? (A better response than my plan to have a bit of fun with the dots?) From some radio caller? (A radio called connected those dots this way), anyway, somebody goes from Dot "A" - Trump insults Elizabeth Warren.... to Dot "B"- Bill Clinton insults Obama...and the picture that emerges is - "Hillary is about to be indicted." That's how connect the dots is supposed to work, the kid connects a bunch of numbered dots that looks meaningless, but a duck emerges, and everybody's clapping and laughing and having fun. That Hillary story might excite conservatives but Wow, that's some powerful ability to derive a picture from absolutely zero evidence.. And just coincidentally that's a headline every red-blooded conservative has been praying for since about 1990. "Hillary is about to be indicted."
Naw, not buying it. It's more like a fantastical case of pareidolia - somebody seeing Jesus on a piece of toast or unicorns in a cloud.

1. "Trump Refers to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as 'The Indian' After Her Twitter Tirade Against Him" Trump Refers to Elizabeth Warren as 'The Indian'

2. "VIDEO: Bill Clinton slams ‘awful legacy of last 8 years’"VIDEO: Bill Clinton slams ‘awful legacy of last 8 years’

A radio called connected those dots this way: Hillary is about to be indicted...and Warren is looking to fill the vacancy....

Could be?

Here's hoping.

That's some convoluted dot connecting you've got going on there, you're a little rusty perhaps? You'd
better take this refresher lesson, it'll actually serve a dual purpose, with some advice just for you... no...no need for thanks, being able to point you in the right direction is its own reward.

How about you actually try to respond to the post you voluntarily subscribed to.

How's that for a plan?

Liberal drone? That's almost a compliment where I come from. A surprisingly mild epithet from you. Feeling all right?

Is there really a serious response to that connect-the-dots story? (A better response than my plan to have a bit of fun with the dots?) From some radio caller? (A radio called connected those dots this way), anyway, somebody goes from Dot "A" - Trump insults Elizabeth Warren.... to Dot "B"- Bill Clinton insults Obama...and the picture that emerges is - "Hillary is about to be indicted." That's how connect the dots is supposed to work, the kid connects a bunch of numbered dots that looks meaningless, but a duck emerges, and everybody's clapping and laughing and having fun. That Hillary story might excite conservatives but Wow, that's some powerful ability to derive a picture from absolutely zero evidence.. And just coincidentally that's a headline every red-blooded conservative has been praying for since about 1990. "Hillary is about to be indicted."
Naw, not buying it. It's more like a fantastical case of pareidolia - somebody seeing Jesus on a piece of toast or unicorns in a cloud.
Props for the pareidolia reference!

Could be?

Here's hoping.

How's that for a plan?

"Is there really a serious response to that connect-the-dots story?"

Wow....seems you are putting in an awful lot of effort pretending that the possibility behind those 'dots' is of little interest to you.

Shakespeare nailed you with this...."Methinks the lady doth protest too much,"

Two current stories, both out of the ordinary, were presented.

You might have explained the 'why' for each....and applied your acumen to glean the consubstantial basis.

Instead, you opted for spewing hot air.
I should warn you of the fate of the Hindenburg.

Forum List

Back