Cons want to bring baby Charlie to US!?

He is going to be a guinea pig. He is not going to be alive, as he is not now. Machines are keeping him alive and will for as long as you want.
That is your opinion, but snowflakes always think they are smarter than everyone else, even smarter than doctors. And based on that self-bloated opinion you want to deny a child the right to a chance to live. And Democrats declared Republicans' view of health care was 'Go ahead and die'....

Are you a doctor?

im sure you've heard the story . This baby in England has some terrible disease . He's blinded and deaf and only kept alive by a ventilator. In England the doctors think they should pull the plug . The parents want him
To get some experimental treatment in the USA .

The weird part. Two republicans are floating a bill to make the kid and his parents legal residents of the us so they can come over !

Since when do cons care about medical coverage ? Especially for immigrants !

Republicans cynically offer Charlie Gard U.S. citizenship to get the health care they won’t give to others

The bigger issue is that you're ignoring the very "death panels" you were warned about.

Are they wrong? It's an aweful situation. But this poor kid is only alive because of a ventilator. The poor parents are blinded wh grief .

I hate to be cold, but how many resources are being used for this baby that doesn't have a chance ?

A). There is a doctor here who treats these conditions who thinks the kid DOES have a chance.
B). Bet you would feel different if you were the kid. Or the parents.

The Left lives in a theoretical world, they've never personally faced anything like this so it's easy for them to pontificate.

That's complete bullshit.

Just so you know.

He is going to be a guinea pig. He is not going to be alive, as he is not now. Machines are keeping him alive and will for as long as you want.
That is your opinion, but snowflakes always think they are smarter than everyone else, even smarter than doctors. And based on that self-bloated opinion you want to deny a child the right to a chance to live. And Democrats declared Republicans' view of health care was 'Go ahead and die'....

Are you a doctor?

Are you? I don't understand the rush to kill this child

im sure you've heard the story . This baby in England has some terrible disease . He's blinded and deaf and only kept alive by a ventilator. In England the doctors think they should pull the plug . The parents want him

The weird part. Two republicans are floating a bill to make the kid and his parents legal residents of the us so they can come over !

Republicans cynically offer Charlie Gard U.S. citizenship to get the health care they won’t give to others

The bigger issue is that you're ignoring the very "death panels" you were warned about.

Are they wrong? It's an aweful situation. But this poor kid is only alive because of a ventilator. The poor parents are blinded wh grief .

I hate to be cold, but how many resources are being used for this baby that doesn't have a chance ?
There is a chance.
People said the same thing about this boy a few years ago. I forget his name or what was wrong with him but he was supposed to die years ago. He is still alive.
We arent perfect. We are constantly learning new things. Its to be expected.
Even if, that shit shouldnt matter. That judge or judges shouldnt determine what happens to that kid.
DEATH PANEL

What about his doctors? Should they get a say?
Would you like someone else to decide what happens with your son? I wouldnt. Especially some asshole statist telling me i couldnt take him to the hospital i wanted.

From what I read, it's his doctors that are encouraging stopping treatment. Then the courts told them to keep going, until they could look at the case and decide.

so weird that you don't see that the parents are fighting the government to keep their child alive.

wait, no it's not, this is the shit you were hoping for.

murder by vote.

fucking leftists are just so evil.

Lefty Death Panels.

BTW, they exist in Obamacare...already.

Lets get some proof they exist in the ACA?? Got any links to prove it, or examples. Anything, or just a talking point.

This is socialized medicine. The parents CAN pay, and WILL pay. The money has been donated. Nothing is burdened on the tax payers. But, liberals don't want the Gard's to spend that money on their son. They want it spent on someone else. Someone THEY deem would benefit more from someone else's money.

The problem isn't with Charlie Gard. The problem is really with the researchers and medical developers that come up with the experimental treatment in the first place. If ONLY they woujldn't waste their time (and all that money) looking for treatment and cures for rare diseases. Just think of the money available for the third world needy.

Now that the wrong has been done, and some team came up with an experimental treatment it is necessary to have someone with the disease to treat, just so, you know, to see how close they are to it working. Charlie Gard is going to die. But maybe what is learned from his treatment could help the next Charlie Gard. Now, if that's where your problem is, they the Gard baby has nothing to do with it. You don't want the line of inquiry in the first place.

No this is not socialized medicine. So you want baby Charlie to be a guinea pig. Price doesn't even want pre screening for cancer or stem cell research so there you go.

Honey you're an order of fries short of a happy meal. It is Socialized Medicine, please tell me you are not as stupid as you sound.

Nothing to do with socialized medicine. Nothing.

The government run health care is literally forcing the family to not seek out this treatment and its not about socialized medicine?

A). There is a doctor here who treats these conditions who thinks the kid DOES have a chance.

The Left lives in a theoretical world, they've never personally faced anything like this so it's easy for them to pontificate.

Just so you know.

Nope, it's spot on. That's why they're soft on Terror, it hasn't become personal yet.

There is a chance.
People said the same thing about this boy a few years ago. I forget his name or what was wrong with him but he was supposed to die years ago. He is still alive.
Even if, that shit shouldnt matter. That judge or judges shouldnt determine what happens to that kid.
DEATH PANEL

Would you like someone else to decide what happens with your son? I wouldnt. Especially some asshole statist telling me i couldnt take him to the hospital i wanted.

From what I read, it's his doctors that are encouraging stopping treatment. Then the courts told them to keep going, until they could look at the case and decide.
Probably why they want different doctors.
They have raised over a million euros for treatment here. The Vatican hospital said they would take him in.
Both were denied by someone that isnt affected AT ALL.

There is a chance.
DEATH PANEL

Of course they get a say. Their say its to give the parents an informed spectrum of options and allow them to make the best choice for their child and family.

Every doctor takes an oath to do no harm. Withholding treatment violates that oath.

There is a chance.
DEATH PANEL

They have raised over a million euros for treatment here. The Vatican hospital said they would take him in.

There lies the problem, they have options and those options are being denied.

There is a larger issue going on here

This is socialized medicine. The parents CAN pay, and WILL pay. The money has been donated. Nothing is burdened on the tax payers. But, liberals don't want the Gard's to spend that money on their son. They want it spent on someone else. Someone THEY deem would benefit more from someone else's money.

The problem isn't with Charlie Gard. The problem is really with the researchers and medical developers that come up with the experimental treatment in the first place. If ONLY they woujldn't waste their time (and all that money) looking for treatment and cures for rare diseases. Just think of the money available for the third world needy.

Now that the wrong has been done, and some team came up with an experimental treatment it is necessary to have someone with the disease to treat, just so, you know, to see how close they are to it working. Charlie Gard is going to die. But maybe what is learned from his treatment could help the next Charlie Gard. Now, if that's where your problem is, they the Gard baby has nothing to do with it. You don't want the line of inquiry in the first place.

No this is not socialized medicine. So you want baby Charlie to be a guinea pig. Price doesn't even want pre screening for cancer or stem cell research so there you go.

Honey you're an order of fries short of a happy meal. It is Socialized Medicine, please tell me you are not as stupid as you sound.

The government run health care is literally forcing the family to not seek out this treatment and its not about socialized medicine?

That is right, its not about socialized medicine. I find it funny T wants to help a child from the UK and wants to stop Medicaid payments here, oh the irony. Hey the elites want anything done to live longer.

There is a chance.
DEATH PANEL

And that's the problem. The government is making the decision, not the patient

There is a chance.
DEATH PANEL

Of course they get a say. Their say its to give the parents an informed spectrum of options and allow them to make the best choice for their child and family.

Every doctor takes an oath to do no harm. Withholding treatment violates that oath.
I guess God is the one who did harm this time.

There is a chance.
DEATH PANEL

And that's the problem. The government is making the decision, not the patient

No the doctors, who by the way are highly trained.

There is a chance.
DEATH PANEL

More than one doctor has concluded that the experimental treatment would be futile, from what I've read.

There is a chance.
DEATH PANEL

Treatments are specific actions that have a chance of helping. "Treatment" is NOT throwing anything and everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Just so you know.

Nope, it's spot on. That's why they're soft on Terror, it hasn't become personal yet.

I don't owe you, nor will you get, stories about my experiences, but my experiences are what informs me that your statement is complete horseshit.

That is right, its not about socialized medicine. I find it funny T wants to help a child from the UK and wants to stop Medicaid payments here, oh the irony. Hey the elites want anything done to live longer.

How is the government forbidding treatment not about socialized medicine?

Please answer without irrelevant talking points

There is a chance.
DEATH PANEL

Treatments are specific actions that have a chance of helping. "Treatment" is NOT throwing anything and everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

And this has a chance of working. So what's your point

Why doesn't this couple adopt a child, one who is hungry, why because they are selfish people. You want a baby and can't have one, adopt , do not get in vitro. Look in the mirror next time you are anti the ACA and expanded Medicaid. Look in the mirror next time you think we should nuke Iran and NK.

Forum List

Back