Conservative Christians, (Not So Much)! Jews Maybe! (Bannon Guides RNC Again!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Now everyone has proof that Putin directed the RNC 2016 campaign. Bannon seems to have followed the diminished luster and credibility of Fox Fantasy News over the course of the last week.

Conservative Christians(?)! Not much mention.

Jews? Honorable Mention(?)!

Bannon appeals to US Jewish community to join war on GOP establishment | Net News

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Back to a simpler time in America: When "Never Again!" meant at the Country Club(?)!)

I’m sure the Jews don’t care for neo nazi loving Bannon.

Bannon has also gained respect for Islam, he seems to have studied Sufism, as one should. Sufism is the mystical third branch of Islam:

Steve Bannon now says he's OK with Islam.

The Breitbart leader and former Trump strategist praises Islam in a new book about his life, despite criticizing the religion for years and helping put the man who called for a Muslim ban in the White House. Even so, Bannon likens radical Islam to communism and says it needs to be destroyed.

Islam “as a faith” is not a threat or inferior to other major religions, Bannon tells journalist Keith Koffler in the book Bannon: Always the Rebel, which comes out November 13. Newsweek obtained an early copy.

Keep Up With This Story And More By Subscribing Now

Bannon speaks highly of Sufism, a mystical sect of Islam that he has studied, as well as the "internal struggle" that Islam urges in its followers.

It's funny how the tards around here think I am a Democrat because I hate Trump.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430126/donald-trump-conservatives-should-stand-against-him

And yet Trump and Bannon spend more time attacking Republicans than I do! :lol:

Hmmmm...

trump_registration_highlighted.jpg

Trump voted for Al Gore!

And Kerry!

And probably Obama!

fat_al_gore_pray_211x200.jpg

Conservative Christians--The Fox News Hannity Version--also seem to condone so much, any more. "Consensual" sex between adults and minors is just OK with Fox--as if no one knew about this, already(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes not putting out any fires--to keep more smoke signals on or in the air! The Paris Accords are really dead, with some people(?)!)

Forum List

Back