Conservative Federal Judge J. Michael Luttig (RET): There Is No Republican Party

Can you read a calendar?
yes, again, how does it contradict what I said? He was wrong on the law, the Courts agreed with me. I don't know if he's wrong on the law in his opinion this time, he's free to have it, and I guess we might see if he's wrong again.

He wasn't...as the citation makes perfectly clear, dumbass.
hahah the citation shows that the court rules execution of minors, or people for crimes they committed as a junvenile was illegal....what part of that don't you understand?

yes, again, how does it contradict what I said? He was wrong on the law, the Courts agreed with me. I don't know if he's wrong on the law in his opinion this time, he's free to have it, and I guess we might see if he's wrong again.
He can't be wrong on law that isn't.

He can't be wrong on law that isn't.
um the 8th Amendment has been the law for well....long before he advocating the death of a juvenile. He was wrong on the law then...as the Courts made clear.

What part of that don't you get?

…or there is a Republican party – and this is it: a party of lies and dishonesty, a party that supports voting fraud and voter suppression, an illiberal, anti-democratic authoritarian party.

The party that produced the likes of Trump.
Just the same pointless prattle you copy and paste into various threads.

View attachment 818696

I totally agree with Judge Luttig! Also, according to Judge Luttig and Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Tribe, Trump isn't even legally eligible to run for President after the insurrection on January 6, 2021 according to Article 3 of the 14th Amendment. What do you think?
View attachment 818696

I totally agree with Judge Luttig! Also, according to Judge Luttig and Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Tribe, Trump isn't even legally eligible to run for President after the insurrection on January 6, 2021 according to Article 3 of the 14th Amendment. What do you think?
Trump is absolutely ineligible. Let’s see how many states won’t include him on the ballot.

um the 8th Amendment has been the law for well....long before he advocating the death of a juvenile. He was wrong on the law then...as the Courts made clear.

What part of that don't you get?
The sentence was upheld by SCOTUS 6-0.

Fucking idiot.

View attachment 818696

"Judge nobody that no one's ever heard of says..."

Man you guys have to be desperate to post this.

Ok, like I said he was wrong then. What’s your point? He is entitled to his opinion on the 14th amendment as well today…as well
You're literally a moron.

He gave a standard impact statement. The murder victim was his father...at the time of the sentencing, the accused was eligible for the death penalty. He remained so until his execution.

You're literally a moron.

He gave a standard impact statement. The murder victim was his father...at the time of the sentencing, the accused was eligible for the death penalty. He remained so until his execution.
I didn’t say he wasn’t eligible at the time…I said the judge advocated for it, he gave his opinion…he was wrong as the fact the kid was eligible was wrong…illegal…the scotus finally made that clear

I guess you disagree with the law, I get that you are ok with executing juveniles…at least when here, where a judge that advocated for it, also advocates against trump

Sad, seems you’d be willing to kill kids to “get trump”

he was wrong as the fact the kid was eligible was wrong…illegal…the scotus finally made that clear

Learn to fucking read...

On May 28, 2002, the Supreme Court voted unanimously 6–0 to reject Beazley's request for a writ of habeas corpus.[5] He was executed by lethal injection that evening.

Learn to fucking read...

On May 28, 2002, the Supreme Court voted unanimously 6–0 to reject Beazley's request for a writ of habeas corpus.[5] He was executed by lethal injection that evening.
In 2005 Ruper was decided, juvenile executions violated the 8th amendment

What the judge advocated was wrong, and illegal..he’s free to give his opinion again today on the law, but take it for what it’s worth

It’s seems he will ignore the law, or at least his views will be blurred, when retrabution is on his mind

I am sure why you think denying a writ of habeas corpus in 2002 makes you think you are right on juvenile executions…do you even know what a writ of habeas corpus is? They didn’t say that juvenile executions didn’t violate the constitution.

He wasn't...as the citation makes perfectly clear, dumbass.
Trump advocated for death penalty for juveniles but that’s okay.

What you’re seeing is the building of a permission structure. They can’t create a counter argument for Luttig so they need an ad hominem, which could be anything, no matter how irrational or hypocritical.

Trump advocated for death penalty for juveniles but that’s okay.

What you’re seeing is the building of a permission structure. They can’t create a counter argument for Luttig so they need an ad hominem, which could be anything, no matter how irrational or hypocritical.
He advocating for brining the death penalty back to NY. Try again

Oh and fyi those kids were falsely accused by a dem DA, and prosecuted by that dem DA

Trump learned a lot from that..about trusting demafacist govt officials

He advocating for brining the death penalty back to NY. Try again

Oh and fyi those kids were falsely accused by a dem DA, and prosecuted by that dem DA

Trump learned a lot from that..about trusting demafacist govt officials
He wanted death penalty for minors too.

Forum List

Back