Conservative Federal Judge J. Michael Luttig (RET): There Is No Republican Party

Who appointed you, Mr. Luttig???

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...'s African American museum | Daily ...

ANY QUESTIONS???
Wrong Bush, dumbass.

So, yes, I have a question. How did you get so fucking stupid?

What makes Luttig conservative? Lefties used to hate corporate lawyers but they make an exception when they criticize Trump.

For 40 years, he espoused a philosophy consistent with conservative principles recognized for centuries.

Until a bunch of uneducated emotional snowflake rubes subsumed their entire existence to a conman and tried to pretend conservatism was whatever their Dear Leader said.

Keep on clinging, rube!

LOL

What makes Luttig conservative? Lefties used to hate corporate lawyers but they make an exception when they criticize Trump.
…or there is a Republican party – and this is it: a party of lies and dishonesty, a party that supports voting fraud and voter suppression, an illiberal, anti-democratic authoritarian party.

The party that produced the likes of Trump.

It is what we are moving towards.
In your opinion. I believe things will get worse for a while then people will finally realize they need to work together to make things better. The extremists will always be assholes and nobody likes assholes, so they'll have their day and then it will be over.

For 40 years, he espoused a philosophy consistent with conservative principles recognized for centuries.
And for the last 50 years conservatives have abandoned those principles; conservatism today is about more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty, about government interfering in citizens’ private lives, about compelling conformity and punishing dissent, about fear of diversity and inclusion, and about promoting racism, bigotry, and hate.

Trump is the product of today’s conservatism.

And today’s conservativism won’t change after Trump is gone.

View attachment 818696

I totally agree with Judge Luttig! Also, according to Judge Luttig and Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Tribe, Trump isn't even legally eligible to run for President after the insurrection on January 6, 2021 according to Article 3 of the 14th Amendment. What do you think?

His definition of "lost" doesn't seem to be "there is no Republican party"

In your opinion. I believe things will get worse for a while then people will finally realize they need to work together to make things better. The extremists will always be assholes and nobody likes assholes, so they'll have their day and then it will be over.
Just like Serbia and Croatia.

Just like Serbia and Croatia.
Hopefully not that bad. The existential threats are factoring in more and more. You might be surprised that the biggest threat facing us is not each other but the technology we've created. These threats will bind us together once again.

Hopefully not that bad. The existential threats are factoring in more and more. You might be surprised that the biggest threat facing us is not each other but the technology we've created. These threats will bind us together once again.
Actually we are importing factions that have no problem with street war to get what they want. Americans are nothing more than Antelope on the veld.

Wait you ain't seen nothing until you have seen Africans and Central Americans fight over a heroin corridor.

Actually we are importing factions that have no problem with street war to get what they want. Americans are nothing more than Antelope on the veld.

Wait you ain't seen nothing until you have seen Africans and Central Americans fight over a heroin corridor.
I hope I don't live long enough to see the worst that is yet to come BUT if I have to endure those horrors then I hope I can live past those times and see the rebirth of civilization into it's grander, better form. It will be unlike anything we've seen before. That's how we stop the vicious cycle.

I hope I don't live long enough to see the worst that is yet to come BUT if I have to endure those horrors then I hope I can live past those times and see the rebirth of civilization into it's grander, better form. It will be unlike anything we've seen before. That's how we stop the vicious cycle.
You have never studied history. There is no grander and better form.

Forum List

Back