Conservative Federal Judge J. Michael Luttig (RET): There Is No Republican Party

View attachment 818696

I totally agree with Judge Luttig! Also, according to Judge Luttig and Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Tribe, Trump isn't even legally eligible to run for President after the insurrection on January 6, 2021 according to Article 3 of the 14th Amendment. What do you think?
He’s certainly entitled to his opinion but I lost a lot of respect for hiM when he advocated and ultimately obtained, the execution of a 17 year old. His views on the law were wrong then, and might be now as well

View attachment 818696

I totally agree with Judge Luttig! Also, according to Judge Luttig and Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Tribe, Trump isn't even legally eligible to run for President after the insurrection on January 6, 2021 according to Article 3 of the 14th Amendment. What do you think?
I though he meant there was no Republican Party against the Progressive Jihad on America. No Party to uncover the extent of the J6 Reichstag Fire

He’s certainly entitled to his opinion but I lost a lot of respect for hiM when he advocated and ultimately obtained, the execution of a 17 year old. His views on the law were wrong then, and might be now as well
Are you anti-death penalty?

when he advocated and ultimately obtained, the execution of a 17 year old.

Did FOX tell you anything else about this?

Whoever told you this is lying.
Haha the SCOTUS…it’s been the last for nearly 20 years when Roper was decided

Have you been living under a rock? Or just under the mountain of propaganda from your dembot cult?

What makes Luttig conservative? Lefties used to hate corporate lawyers but they make an exception when they criticize Trump.
He's telling the truth which is anathema to you Trump worshippers.

Suck it up, snowflake.

Haha the SCOTUS…it’s been the last for nearly 20 years when Roper was decided

Have you been living under a rock? Or just under the mountain of propaganda from your dembot cult?
You're full of shit.

Luttig made a victim impact statement.

Yes I recall them reporting the story about the case.
On May 28, 2002, the Supreme Court voted unanimously 6–0 to reject Beazley's request for a writ of habeas corpus.[5] He was executed by lethal injection that evening.

Beazley's execution sparked a fierce debate between opponents and supporters of the death penalty, particularly with respect to juvenile offenders.[6] Some organizations, such as Amnesty International, argued in favor of clemency due to his age (at the time of the offense Beazley was 3½ months from his 18th birthday) and their opposition to the death penalty in general.[7] Beazley was one of the last juvenile offenders to be executed in the United States.

In 2005, the Supreme Court (in Roper v. Simmons) banned the practice of executing offenders who were under the age of 18 when they committed their crimes.
[8

Napoleon Beazley - Wikipedia

On May 28, 2002, the Supreme Court voted unanimously 6–0 to reject Beazley's request for a writ of habeas corpus.[5] He was executed by lethal injection that evening.

Beazley's execution sparked a fierce debate between opponents and supporters of the death penalty, particularly with respect to juvenile offenders.[6] Some organizations, such as Amnesty International, argued in favor of clemency due to his age (at the time of the offense Beazley was 3½ months from his 18th birthday) and their opposition to the death penalty in general.[7] Beazley was one of the last juvenile offenders to be executed in the United States.

In 2005, the Supreme Court (in Roper v. Simmons) banned the practice of executing offenders who were under the age of 18 when they committed their crimes.
[8

Napoleon Beazley - Wikipedia
What about your post contradicts what i said?

Forum List

Back