Conservative hero Tucker Carlson to take secret liberal Megyn Kelly's slot!

If somebody is winning who exactly is losing? Carlson finally has a good solo gig with Fox, and Kelly has a potentially sweet gig with NBC. This wasn't some sort of political game.
What Kelly got was a daytime gig so she can now have her evenings with her 3 small children like a normal family.

Agreed. My point was that this thread seems to be celebrating some sort of victory for conservative programming. In fact both parties got exactly what they wanted. Kelly actually took less from NBC than Fox was offering to keep her so that she could spend time with her kids, and Carlson received a nice time slot. Everybody won in the end.

Tucker Carlson once admitted that when he was on Crossfire, sometimes the producers would require him to take a side of an issue he didn't actually agree with,

just to create left/right adversaries on a topic. Such integrity.
Of Course we all knew that, the Clinton news network is that way. Shit for brains

Tucker's debates with liberals are always entertaining. Glad he moved up.

Tucker Carlson is perhaps the most annoying out of the conservative news show host. At least Hannity and O'Rielly are entertaining. Carlson is just annoying.
he's actually better at pointing out the spin than O'Reilly.

Tucker Carlson is the poster child for the one percent. He is not smart, not even a little bit. His education background amounts to "studying history at Trinity College", and judging from some of his statements, he didn't study much of that.

Born wealthy, he doesn't need a degree. All he has to do is kiss ass and parrot the same tired old talking points. In a true meritocracy Tucker Carlson would be lucky to be shift leader at McDonalds. In today's America he is now heading off prime time at the propaganda network kissing Trump ass when six months ago he was screaming about how terrible Trump was.

Tucker Carlson is the poster child for the one percent. He is not smart, not even a little bit. His education background amounts to "studying history at Trinity College", and judging from some of his statements, he didn't study much of that.

Born wealthy, he doesn't need a degree. All he has to do is kiss ass and parrot the same tired old talking points. In a true meritocracy Tucker Carlson would be lucky to be shift leader at McDonalds. In today's America he is now heading off prime time at the propaganda network kissing Trump ass when six months ago he was screaming about how terrible Trump was.
you should actually watch the show before getting so excited.

Tucker Carlson once admitted that when he was on Crossfire, sometimes the producers would require him to take a side of an issue he didn't actually agree with,

just to create left/right adversaries on a topic. Such integrity.

What is it about the word admitted that you don't understand?

The one's that lack integrity are the ones that do this sort of thing all the time and don't admit it.

You're stupid. He admitted it after he left.

Tucker will not be able to get the viewership Megan got unless he grows tits, changes his hair color and wears a short skirt.

He's also a founder of The Daily Caller, one of the most dishonest rightwing propaganda sites on the internet.

Of course the RWnuts like him.

I've always liked Tucker Carlson. I haven't seen his show yet, but I've heard good things about it so far. After years of wandering from show to show as a Fox News contributor it's nice to see him get his own gig.
He has the best show.

He's also a founder of The Daily Caller, one of the most dishonest rightwing propaganda sites on the internet.

Of course the RWnuts like him.
I question everything Libs call dishonest since they lie.

No, you question anything we call dishonest because you don't know the difference between truth and fiction;

you only know what you like, and that is what you imagine to be true.

Forum List

Back