Conservative hero Tucker Carlson to take secret liberal Megyn Kelly's slot!

He's also a founder of The Daily Caller, one of the most dishonest rightwing propaganda sites on the internet.

Of course the RWnuts like him.
I question everything Libs call dishonest since they lie.

No, you question anything we call dishonest because you don't know the difference between truth and fiction;

you only know what you like, and that is what you imagine to be true.
We question it because we know you're a loyal party hack and a leftwinger, which means you're a liar. Whatever helps the party you defend. Whatever hurts the party you denounce. It's that simple
Which brings up the comment earlier about Megan's 20 million dollar job offer. Ever notice that Libs never mind astronomical wages when the people getting the money push their agenda?
I think the high salaries are ridiculous, since it drives up the cost that the advertisers and cable subscribers have to pay..

Megan never lets her guests speak. Her ego won't let her.
Well her ego just netted her a $20 million contract along with all the rest of her demands so I guess she's doing something right.

"You go girl "
Well that was what FOX was paying her too so...
If I'm not mistaken her current contract is $15 million at Fox and apparently she wanted a day time slot to facilitate more family time, which according to what I've read Fox wasn't in a position to give her.

... not to mention I'd imagine the whole Roger Ailes episode didn't exactly endear her to the culture at Fox, of course now she has to deal with the douche bags NBC.

All in all it appears she got what she wanted so good for her.
Yep. Hidden in daytime news where no one can find her and off my TV screen since I never watch that station.

A win win.

It will be interesting to see if Megyn continues to preach from the rightwing gospel or if she was a closet reasonable person all along.
First of all Megan Kelly is a progressive in hiding up to this point, and working for NBC is a guaranteed ratings fail.
Within a year she will be all but forgotten… There's nothing more unreasonable then fucked up progressives like yourself. Jack ass
:lmao:
Are you Snouter's big brother or something? What's with you?

He's also a founder of The Daily Caller, one of the most dishonest rightwing propaganda sites on the internet.

No, you question anything we call dishonest because you don't know the difference between truth and fiction;

We question it because we know you're a loyal party hack and a leftwinger, which means you're a liar. Whatever helps the party you defend. Whatever hurts the party you denounce. It's that simple
Which brings up the comment earlier about Megan's 20 million dollar job offer. Ever notice that Libs never mind astronomical wages when the people getting the money push their agenda?
I think the high salaries are ridiculous, since it drives up the cost that the advertisers and cable subscribers have to pay..
She makes twice the salary of the majority of insurance provider CEO's you Libs cry about. Actually probably Triple the salaries.

Which means that point has always been partisan BS.

It will be interesting to see if Megyn continues to preach from the rightwing gospel or if she was a closet reasonable person all along.
First of all Megan Kelly is a progressive in hiding up to this point, and working for NBC is a guaranteed ratings fail.
Within a year she will be all but forgotten… There's nothing more unreasonable then fucked up progressives like yourself. Jack ass
:lmao:
Are you Snouter's big brother or something? What's with you?
You can't help being a global gullible snowflake can you?

this will be endless fun....

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

He ditched the bow ties and is making a name for himself. The format reminds me of the old Joe Pyne show from Los Angeles. Pyne was a Marine wounded in WW2 who invited on crazies and morons to mock and throw off the show. He'd physically go after a guest who refused to leave...hilarious shit we used to get late at night back in Detroit.

Tucker Carlson is perhaps the most annoying out of the conservative news show host. At least Hannity and O'Rielly are entertaining. Carlson is just annoying.

Yes.....he is annoying to left wing morons because he makes them look like idiots.....
He didn't make the gun control guy look like an idiot the other night. Tucker looked like the whining brat with no real argument that he is.

Yes he did.....the gun control guy lied over and over.....as Tucker asked him about Vermont and New York...watch the video again....
No thanks. The gun control guy wasn't lying and Tucker's arguments got more and more lame, his voice higher and higher until he finally cut the interview when he couldn't think of anymore stupid arguments to throw at the guy, who had all the facts on his side. Tucker's a jerk and the gun control guy was spot on (e.g., he agrees with me). LOL

YES!!! It has to be a 50/50 airtime for commercials now. I record almost everything now so I can ff through the My Pillow commercials.

Megan never lets her guests speak. Her ego won't let her.
Well her ego just netted her a $20 million contract along with all the rest of her demands so I guess she's doing something right.

"You go girl "
Well that was what FOX was paying her too so...
If I'm not mistaken her current contract is $15 million at Fox and apparently she wanted a day time slot to facilitate more family time, which according to what I've read Fox wasn't in a position to give her.

... not to mention I'd imagine the whole Roger Ailes episode didn't exactly endear her to the culture at Fox, of course now she has to deal with the douche bags NBC.

All in all it appears she got what she wanted so good for her.
Yep. Hidden in daytime news where no one can find her and off my TV screen since I never watch that station.

A win win.

Enjoy it because in this day and age those are hard to come by. ;)

Tucker Carlson is perhaps the most annoying out of the conservative news show host. At least Hannity and O'Rielly are entertaining. Carlson is just annoying.

Yes.....he is annoying to left wing morons because he makes them look like idiots.....
He didn't make the gun control guy look like an idiot the other night. Tucker looked like the whining brat with no real argument that he is.

Yes he did.....the gun control guy lied over and over.....as Tucker asked him about Vermont and New York...watch the video again....
No thanks. The gun control guy wasn't lying and Tucker's arguments got more and more lame, his voice higher and higher until he finally cut the interview when he couldn't think of anymore stupid arguments to throw at the guy, who had all the facts on his side. Tucker's a jerk and the gun control guy was spot on (e.g., he agrees with me). LOL

You didn't watch the same vide....the guy lied about rifles, he lied about the .223 round, and he lied about backgroundchecks....the anti gun idiot lied the whole interview.....only uninformed people think he was telling the truth.

Tuck blew Greta's ratings away when he took her time slot. Have to wait and see what happen's vs. Meg's.
He will no doubt crush her ratings....

Can't wait to see how she adjusts to having a few hundred people watch her where she is going...:lol:

Don't worry...she will eventually have her own show on Google....just like katie couric......

If somebody is winning who exactly is losing? Carlson finally has a good solo gig with Fox, and Kelly has a potentially sweet gig with NBC. This wasn't some sort of political game.
What Kelly got was a daytime gig so she can now have her evenings with her 3 small children like a normal family.

Agreed. My point was that this thread seems to be celebrating some sort of victory for conservative programming. In fact both parties got exactly what they wanted. Kelly actually took less from NBC than Fox was offering to keep her so that she could spend time with her kids, and Carlson received a nice time slot. Everybody won in the end.
Technically conservatives win either way.

If Megyn Kelly goes on NBC, the network will change and not Megyn(she is already a moderate Democrat and she won't really have a reason to go further left). Tucker will push Fox a little further right as well.

Not to mention Greta possibly going to MSNBC and changing them as well....
Sounds to me like NBC is trying to moderate. Steal a bit of Fox's viewership.

I agree with ptbw that Greta may help MSNBC, but I'm not sure Kelly joining NBC will make much of a difference. NBC was always a much different animal than talking heads news channels like Fox/MSNBC/CNN.

You retarded idiot, Maygayn is not "right wing" whatever that means. You faggot pretending to be a woman!

Oh for fucksakes, go away Snouter.
That post was wholly unnecessary.

Is your big mouth big enough to blow me is the question you must ask yourself. You limp wristed qu33r.
She is too a right wing mouthpiece. Maybe not extreme enough for you, though. But I think you might be right that she is a moderate beneath that paid for hire Fox commentator act.
Kelly is a leftwinger who hasn't done a good job of hiding her bias.

She obviously planned on trying to get a network gig before the election...and realized her best bet was to attack Trump during the debate...nothing makes left wing media types happier than when an alleged conservative attacks a Republican......

She makes twice the salary of the majority of insurance provider CEO's you Libs cry about. Actually probably Triple the salaries.

Which means that point has always been partisan BS.
If that is the way you see it, so be it(amen).I have always held to the belief that no one, should be paid or accumulate massive amounts of wealth when there are folks in the world dying from hunger, lack of medical care , housing or clothing....It's my Christian background...

Forum List

Back