CONSERVATIVE ICON GOES DOWN: HOLLY ‘HOBBY LOBBY’ FISHER ADMITS TO CHEATING ON VETERAN HUSBAND

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Link without improving their search engine position donotlink.com

The conservative woman behind several viral photos cheated on her combat veteran husband repeatedly & then lied about it, Gotnews.com has learned.

Conservative social media phenomenon Holly Fisher repeatedly insisted to Gotnews.com editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson that she had not cheated on her husband but broke down and admitted the affair on Facebook to her supporters after our interview.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.08.14-PM.png

Fisher repeatedly denied the affair to Gotnews.com before finally admitting it.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.55.08-PM-740x256.png

Forty minutes later Fisher admitted the affair on Facebook

Multiple sources within the Tea Party movement said that Fisher carried on an affair with Joel Frewa, a video editor with the Tea Party News Network. Frewa resigned, in part, thanks to that affair becoming public.

The affair took place at a “Restoring the Dream” event, a Faith & Freedom conference, and on Election night 2014.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.09.32-PM.png

Fisher was repeatedly profiled in the conservative movement.

Here is one of Holly Fisher’s viral photos.

BweSIJPIQAAg4JU.jpg:large

Of course the guy she cheated with is also one of those "Family Values" types...which is cool. Except for when you veer off the Values part then you realize that the sanctimonious BS is too much to live up to.

Then you look....funny

For the most part, I think one's sex life is private, none of our business and pretty uninteresting. Its when these hypocritical, frothing-at-the-mouth, thumper types preach their phony "family values" crap that I get a bit annoyed.

They're nothing but Peeping Tom's when it comes to other people's lives. They want to control others while they screw around and then lie about it.

I suspect that Righties will swing by and say that they never heard of her...

Imagine that: a good, G-d fearing Conservative woman who allows another man other than her husband to part her legs and re-enact Germany's invasion of Poland...

Those are some, uh, interesting "family values"!

Imagine that: a good, G-d fearing Conservative woman who allows another man other than her husband to part her legs and re-enact Germany's invasion of Poland...

I guess on of the Liberal icons using a cigar as a sex toy is perfectly OK.

For the most part, I think one's sex life is private, none of our business and pretty uninteresting. Its when these hypocritical, frothing-at-the-mouth, thumper types preach their phony "family values" crap that I get a bit annoyed.

They're nothing but Peeping Tom's when it comes to other people's lives. They want to control others while they screw around and then lie about it.

Thats my take on it too. I dont care what you like behind close doors but when you make your "values" something of a gimmick and ride the wave of it...When it crashes, its louder than someone elses cheating because thats what you're known for

Did I ever say it was ok? Nope.

But I do love watching the RW butthurt on parade. Really, it is apparently the only thing Righties have these days, in between bouts of grunting uncontrollably and scraping their knuckles and farting out their asses and such.

Thats not cool...You dont just ruin a cigar like that

Apparently it was cool. Liberals gave Clinton a pass.

But I do love watching the RW butthurt on parade. Really, it is apparently the only thing Righties have these days, in between bouts of grunting uncontrollably and scraping their knuckles and farting out their asses and such.

Plenty of you retards did. You said what he did in private was his business and it was the same as what you chastise Holly for now.

Well it is HIS cigar not mine

I would never have voted for him again if that's what you mean by "a pass". And I don't care what this woman does in her own private life......but if she preaches publically about how I should be living MY life, then all bets are off. Hypocrites are targets, and justifiably so.

Plenty of you retards did. You said what he did in private was his business and it was the same as what you chastise Holly for now.
Did Clinton preach at us about how to live our sexual lives? If so, show some examples.

I would never have voted for him again if that's what you mean by "a pass". And I don't care what this woman does in her own private life......but if she preaches publically about how I should be living MY life, then all bets are off. Hypocrites are targets, and justifiably so.

You coulnd't have voted for him again.

Clinton claimed to be a Christian they hypocritically acted unlike one.

Did Clinton preach at us about how to live our sexual lives? If so, show some examples.

He preached at us about how he didn't lie.

Link without improving their search engine position donotlink.com

The conservative woman behind several viral photos cheated on her combat veteran husband repeatedly & then lied about it, Gotnews.com has learned.

Conservative social media phenomenon Holly Fisher repeatedly insisted to Gotnews.com editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson that she had not cheated on her husband but broke down and admitted the affair on Facebook to her supporters after our interview.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.08.14-PM.png

Fisher repeatedly denied the affair to Gotnews.com before finally admitting it.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.55.08-PM-740x256.png

Forty minutes later Fisher admitted the affair on Facebook

Multiple sources within the Tea Party movement said that Fisher carried on an affair with Joel Frewa, a video editor with the Tea Party News Network. Frewa resigned, in part, thanks to that affair becoming public.

The affair took place at a “Restoring the Dream” event, a Faith & Freedom conference, and on Election night 2014.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.09.32-PM.png

Fisher was repeatedly profiled in the conservative movement.

Here is one of Holly Fisher’s viral photos.

BweSIJPIQAAg4JU.jpg:large

Of course the guy she cheated with is also one of those "Family Values" types...which is cool. Except for when you veer off the Values part then you realize that the sanctimonious BS is too much to live up to.

Then you look....funny

Closed is now a gossip columnist, what a step up.

Anyway I have never heard of any of these people so carry on lady.

You coulnd't have voted for him again.

Clinton claimed to be a Christian they hypocritically acted unlike one.

Christians dont cheat? LOL! Wait until the world hears this

Forum List

Back