Conservative talk show host slams trump...endorces desantis for 2024.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The repub party better take note. trump does care about the party. If u deny him the nomination he is gonna screw the party over.

The repub party better take note. trump does care about the party. If u deny him the nomination he is gonna screw the party over.

"The Tara Show"? LOL

Stick to flying your homophobic flag and leave the politics alone, you suck at this.

Last edited:
@b
and it would be GLORIOUS!
And it will be glorious! Wait until he tells his cult not to go to the polls in 2024...if the repubs don't hand him the nomination. Ya think he wont? Think again.

He screwed the repubs in Georgie giving the Dems control of the Senate when he told his cult the election was rigged even before the election. He is a giant, fat smelly, lying, POS.

desantis better back off in 2024...or trump is gonna screw the repubs royally.

And you suffer from BDS...cause he is PRESIDENT and trump is looking more deranged everytime he opens his mouth.

What a chump you are. Biden is s the worst POTUS in anyone alive lifetime.

Biden is a trainwreck and you think I have derangement pointing out that the mook is a walking corpse. Or is that corpseman? :auiqs.jpg:

DeSantis is your worst fucking nightmare. Ask Disney. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Trump tweets a mean game. But DeSantis will scorched earth you filthy animals. Fuck around and find out.

DeSantis looks good with a compliant Legislature and a media that doesn't attack him 1/20 the way Trump got (and still gets) it.

DeSantis looks good with a compliant Legislature and a media that doesn't attack him 1/20 the way Trump got (and still gets) it.
So you vote for desantis...huh? I think that strengthens my Topic. I know many trump MAGA people that have abandoned trump for little trump....trouble is brewing....

Awesome, but he may not run so duuuhhh!

So you vote for desantis...huh? I think that strengthens my Topic. I know many trump MAGA people that have abandoned trump for little trump....trouble is brewing....
A dookey from Trump is more effective than Poopeypants Dimmer.

Doesn't matter. Daffy Duck could beat Brandon, being less daffy and all.

Forum List

Back