Conservatives cheering for Russia's naked aggresion

Are you actually that naive? I'm 53 years old, and have believed all My life that life didn't owe you anything, and the world isn't fair. I also believe that if you start killing people, expect them to do their worst in return.

What was done down in club Gitmo could hardly qualify as torture, and our people have endured much more. Don't be such a pussy.

The reason we should be against war and work to avoid it is because it is messy and brutal. But if you are going to do war upon someone, then go all out and win the fucking thing, and that means by any means possible.

When your enemy fear you so much because of what you will do to them if they are stupid enough to attack you, you'll find that peace ensues.

Peace is not won through diplomacy, but through abject terror of what your enemy will do to you if you lose.

In fact, your enemies should fear that you won't kill them.....

That's alot of hooey.

We have a foundational document that is sure to condemn that attitude and roundly.

It's called the United States Constitution.

Try reading it.
I have...long before you, and I understand it better than you do.

Tell Me, what part of the Constitution applies to a Bedouin in the Desert of the Sinai?

You can disagree if you want. I don't really care....What I do know is that General Pershing had it right.

He was the guy in WWI that when confronted with a bunch of muslims bent on killing Christrians, had all of them killed, gutted and stuffed with pork...all but one.

He then buried them head down in the ground and set the last one free with the message that should they think to continue the war, they can expect more of the same.

We weren't troubled by them for the next 50 years....It may be debatable that was the reasons, it may even be debatable that the incident even happened, but that is exactly what I call, "fighting to win".

A. You haven't read it.

B. This is why:
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

That you didn't know this is telling.

stating facts is not taking sides. I am on the side of the USA, always have been, always will be.

I am not on Obama's side because everything he has done is contrary to my beliefs and the constititution of the USA. He is a liar, a fraud, and incompetent in every aspect of the job.

They aren't facts.

They are your opinion.

And holding up the leader of an adversarial nation as better than our own is really bad form.

NOT WHEN POINTING IT OUT IS TRUE!! Obama is destroying America!

Nothin is wrong with American . Other then fucking greed , it's all good . Obama is kicking the GOP in the teeth on a daily basis And you whinny bitches can not stand it :eusa_angel:

That's alot of hooey.

We have a foundational document that is sure to condemn that attitude and roundly.

Try reading it.

Tell Me, what part of the Constitution applies to a Bedouin in the Desert of the Sinai?

You can disagree if you want. I don't really care....What I do know is that General Pershing had it right.

He was the guy in WWI that when confronted with a bunch of muslims bent on killing Christrians, had all of them killed, gutted and stuffed with pork...all but one.

He then buried them head down in the ground and set the last one free with the message that should they think to continue the war, they can expect more of the same.

We weren't troubled by them for the next 50 years....It may be debatable that was the reasons, it may even be debatable that the incident even happened, but that is exactly what I call, "fighting to win".

A. You haven't read it.

B. This is why:
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
still have that comprehension problem I see....

Now, answer the question...what part pertains to a Bedouin in the desert of the Sinai?

It's all they have is Putin . They have no serious candidate to run ,the have lost the American people with all the horse shit that flows from GOP & tea party . Come next election the GOP will only have faux & Putin to back them .........good luck with that !

Their big mistake is they want to gut things that are successful. They want to gut education, gut science, gut r&d and infrastructure. These people are seriously going to go in front of the American people and telling them how we shouldn't invest in our own fucking country!:evil: I honestly feel if they just moderated to a platform of efficacy and reform = a winner for the republicans.

I understand the epa has over stepped...BUT Americans love our clean water, air,etc.
I understand the nsa, cia and fbi has also overstepped. Doesn't mean that most Americans don't want to know what our enemies are doing.
I understand that our educational system is turning to crap. BUT defunding it and throwing millions of poor onto the street certainly isn't the right choice.

The republicans would win for at least the next decade by triple digit spreads with that platform. As the democrats are also extreme and Americans are sick of extremist.

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

Another post filled with liberal male bovine excrement!

There is far more to this than the media is reporting.

The southeast section of the Ukraine - plus Crimea, a separately governed area - overwhelmingly supported Russian interests in the last election.

To fully understand what's going on in the Ukraine, one needs to study its history from this link And, there's also Russia's actions in Georgia @ Georgia (country) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and its military attack against Ossetia which brought Russian military response.

LOl, the liberal/Obama cult followers are melting down and it's not a pretty thing

I feel nothing but pity for them...You rammed this man down our throats, sold him as being the most brilliant and sent from the heavens above.... now you get to live with the disgrace he has become as he is seen by a majority here at home..

tsk tsk
waaa

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

Yu are beyond stupid and this is ignorant. We want action not the hand wringing that is Obama's tactic. I would send troops to the Ukraine, Obama will send strongly worded statements. And do nothing.

Go take a long walk on a short pier you moron.

Well, Gunny, this is where you and I disagree. We have no business getting involved in this. As I already posted, there is far more to this situation than is being reported. If anyone wants or feels the need to get involved, it's only those countries in Europe who heavily depend on the oil and natural gas from Russia that passes through the region.

All our Bumbler-in-Chief is doing is to make him more of a laughing stock than he already is!!! :eusa_whistle:

LOl, the liberal/Obama cult followers are melting down and it's not a pretty thing

I feel nothing but pity for them...You rammed this man down our throats, sold him as being the most brilliant and sent from the heavens above.... now you get to live with the disgrace he has become as he is seen by a majority here at home..

tsk tsk
waaa

Obama's chickens coming home to roost.

What did you think was going to happen by having a Community Organizer as President and his first world speech was to apologize for American preeminence

he's got the USA down to Botswana standing and Libs are wondering why Putin is bored with Obama pronouncements.

Maybe Obama can go on Letterman and really let Putin have it!

That's alot of hooey.

Try reading it.

A. You haven't read it.

B. This is why:
Section 1.

Jurisdiction thereof are the key words. The Constitution doesn't apply to muslims in the desert, or anywhere else for that matter. Islam has a purpose, it's the take-over of the whole World, that includes the United States.

Yu are beyond stupid and this is ignorant. We want action not the hand wringing that is Obama's tactic. I would send troops to the Ukraine, Obama will send strongly worded statements. And do nothing.

Go take a long walk on a short pier you moron.

Well, Gunny, this is where you and I disagree. We have no business getting involved in this. As I already posted, there is far more to this situation than is being reported. If anyone wants or feels the need to get involved, it's only those countries in Europe who heavily depend on the oil and natural gas from Russia that passes through the region.

All our Bumbler-in-Chief is doing is to make him more of a laughing stock than he already is!!! :eusa_whistle:
I agree...the US has no business in this....but that doesn't mean that a reasonable comparison of how a leader should act on the world stage isn't permissible.

A. You haven't read it.

B. This is why:
Section 1.

Jurisdiction thereof are the key words. The Constitution doesn't apply to muslims in the desert, or anywhere else for that matter. Islam has a purpose, it's the take-over of the whole World, that includes the United States.
That's right. The US and its Constitution does not encompass the entire world. Jurisdiction means on our soil......our soil is NOT a motel room rented in a slum somewhere. It does not apply to our enemies who are taken outside of our shores....Hell, to Me, it does not pertain to non-citizen, but there are those who will walk that fine line.

Outside of our territory, our enemies are fair game.

Now, that is all I have for today as I have some other things to care about.

Later peeps.

A. You haven't read it.

B. This is why:
Section 1.

still have that comprehension problem I see....

Now, answer the question...what part pertains to a Bedouin in the desert of the Sinai?

It's you have that have the problem.

Once captured by the US military, that person is in the jurisdiction of the United States.

If that's not enough for you..because it should be..the United States is a signatory nation to the Geneva Convention.

The Bush administration had to carve out a rather unique and almost unprecedented approach to torture that hasn't been used since the civil war and call them "Enemy Combatants."

That was profoundly unconstitutional and against the bedrock principles of this country.

tsk tsk
waaa

Obama is 10 times better then anybody the GOP could produce . Live with that !:eusa_boohoo:

My God!! Our real enemy is inside the gates! It's the Democrats!!

Ah yes, so let's appeal to Putin for help with these enemies. Such an intelligent attitude. One so in line with the interests of the United States of America:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back