🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservatives Have A Big Night In Local And State Elections

No one knows what a real republican is. Or the last one that was president. Who was the last real republican in the white house?

McCain lost because he would have been like renominating Bush. Same with Romney. Same with the current GOP candidates.
They lost because of low voter turnout, no real conservatives showed up to the polls. Millions just like me did not vote those years except in local elections.

Put in a real conservative that is not an career politician, people that have never before voted will show up to the polls.
The computer models just like the so called global warming computer models are not based on reality...

This right here is my absolute favorite right-wing delusion.
It has never happened before to see, too bad.
Instead the dumba$$ GOP always puts spineless cowardly moderates who always happen to be career politicians. Then they wonder why none of their base shows up to the polls. Duh!!

You do know the definition for insanity??

If it has "never happened", what makes you so sure that it would happen?

Is it just a matter of faith?
Well, The status quo certainly isn't working, by the last two presidential elections... had no real voter turnout due to spineless cowardly moderates on the ticket.
I certainly didn't back them, along with millions of other conservatives.

I don't vote lesser of two evils...
What's the difference between Rubio and Mitt or McCain? Not much. In fact Rubio is Jeb's understudy. And Rubio will be the nominee. So I guess you won't be voting?

New Jersey: Remember when Chris Christie was going to upend Garden State politics on his way to running a powerhouse campaign for president? Well, Democrats picked up at least three seats in the New Jersey Assembly on Tuesday night, giving them their biggest majority in 36 years, and we all know how Christie's White House aspirations are faring. Next!

They lost because of low voter turnout, no real conservatives showed up to the polls. Millions just like me did not vote those years except in local elections.

Put in a real conservative that is not an career politician, people that have never before voted will show up to the polls.
The computer models just like the so called global warming computer models are not based on reality...

Instead the dumba$$ GOP always puts spineless cowardly moderates who always happen to be career politicians. Then they wonder why none of their base shows up to the polls. Duh!!

Well, The status quo certainly isn't working, by the last two presidential elections... had no real voter turnout due to spineless cowardly moderates on the ticket.

What's the difference between Rubio and Mitt or McCain? Not much. In fact Rubio is Jeb's understudy. And Rubio will be the nominee. So I guess you won't be voting?
There no difference, career politicians are just that, discounted from reality.

What a shocker!

Republicans always win in low turnout elections - hence why Republicans try so hard to depress turnout with Voter ID laws and the like, and why Democrats try so hard to increase turnout.

What a crock. Republicans win elections because,the republican base believes in America and believes that citizenship carries with it the responsibility of voting. The democrats are only motivated by lies, class warfare, scare tactics, and strong arm voting tactics by th democratic gestapo that herds minorities to the polls. Obama would never have won in 2012 if the facts and the truth about obamacare, Benghazi, IRS, the prisoner swap, etc. had been exposed by a media that spoke truth to power rather than sweeping any criticism of Obama or democrats under the rug.

This is what we can expect in spades in this election. The democrats will lie unabashedly. They will seek to create fictional narratives to replace the truth and will depend on the media to promote these stories. As with Obama, no criminal acts will be out of bounds as long as,they win. Once the election is over no amount of malfeasance will overturn the result.

As with all myths promoted by the dems on this board, the vote suppression cannot be supported by the facts. More blacks voted in the 2012 election than ever before and a overwhelming majority of the country believes in some form of voter id.......
Poll: Americans Overwhelmingly Support Voter ID Laws

Just like the post mortem by dems after 2014 when they tried to claim that republican wins were really losses and Obama said that all,the people,that didn't vote really supported him, the dems are whistling past the graveyard. 2016 is the republicans to lose. Bring it on!

What a shocker!

Republicans always win in low turnout elections - hence why Republicans try so hard to depress turnout with Voter ID laws and the like, and why Democrats try so hard to increase turnout.

What a crock. Republicans win elections because,the republican base believes in America and believes that citizenship carries with it the responsibility of voting. The democrats are only motivated by lies, class warfare, scare tactics, and strong arm voting tactics by th democratic gestapo that herds minorities to the polls. Obama would never have won in 2012 if the facts and the truth about obamacare, Benghazi, IRS, the prisoner swap, etc. had been exposed by a media that spoke truth to power rather than sweeping any criticism of Obama or democrats under the rug.

This is what we can expect in spades in this election. The democrats will lie unabashedly. They will seek to create fictional narratives to replace the truth and will depend on the media to promote these stories. As with Obama, no criminal acts will be out of bounds as long as,they win. Once the election is over no amount of malfeasance will overturn the result.

As with all myths promoted by the dems on this board, the vote suppression cannot be supported by the facts. More blacks voted in the 2012 election than ever before and a overwhelming majority of the country believes in some form of voter id.......

Just like the post mortem by dems after 2014 when they tried to claim that republican wins were really losses and Obama said that all,the people,that didn't vote really supported him, the dems are whistling past the graveyard. 2016 is the republicans to lose. Bring it on!

Quite literally, the problem the GOP has right now is that you guys keep telling yourselves that.

Ky has always voted the GOP ticket, its only fitten they elect a red gov.

No they haven't. This is only second Republican governor KY has elected in 44 years. The state legislature is also Democratic.

You are correct....I was talking about national. The state of Ky votes overwhelmingly for conservatives...nationally. Now with that being said, they do however vote democratic when it comes to local and state matters. That's why I'm shocked on this gov. thing....however, Jack Conway, along with Alison Grimes both who ran against Mitt back in the day, are perhaps the worst candidates that Ky. Democrats had to offer.

What a shocker!

But your still in that wheel chair.....Republicans are losers and ewe know it.

YAWN
i love the moronic left-wing meme that their losses dont mean much because they just couldnt get their OWN PEOPLE out to vote!

tee hee! is there nothing left-wing idiots wont use as an excuse???

These uneducated low information Moon Bats forget about the nationwide ass kicking the Democrats got in 2014.

The ballot results from yesterday shows that the distrust and rejection of the Moon Bat extreme far Left agenda is continuing.

With the two idiots that have as Presidential candidates they are in serious trouble in 2016 but they are too confused and delusional to recognize it..

If this country is wise, it will reject completely the GOP and go with people like Lassie.

The people are starting to reject the far left religion. That is always a good thing. Now to remove the far left from power would be the best thing that could happen to the world..

These uneducated low information Moon Bats forget about the nationwide ass kicking the Democrats got in 2014.

The ballot results from yesterday shows that the distrust and rejection of the Moon Bat extreme far Left agenda is continuing.

With the two idiots that have as Presidential candidates they are in serious trouble in 2016 but they are too confused and delusional to recognize it..

If this country is wise, it will reject completely the GOP and go with people like Lassie.

amusing when a left-wing idiot accidently reveals what Democrats truly think of voters. they are only "wise" if they vote for Democrats

Can anyone on the right list anything the GOP has done that was good for the country the last time the country turned all red.....I can tell you, nothing Good ever happened....Bush are you listening? LOLOLO

amusing when a left-wing idiot accidently reveals what Democrats truly think of voters. they are only "wise" if they vote for Democrats

Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democra

Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democra

well DUH leftard. if you're stupid enough to convince yourself record welfare and food stamps are "forward progress" it's all going to be warm and fuzzy all the time!1
work with me leftard!!

if things are so great why did you idiots whine about dozens of "jobs bills' you never got Republicans to agree to??
you didnt get them; but you're bragging how good things are?

that means you were wrong doesnt it? and republicans were right?????

There no difference, career politicians are just that, discounted from reality.
Politicians aren't leaders they are reactive. For example Obama was against gay marriage until public opinion changed.

Republican victories leave Kentucky Democrats reeling

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Just two years ago, Kentucky Democrats boasted a deep bench of three young stars who aligned to prove the party could still win in the conservative South with a message focused on the economy and jobs instead of abortion and gay marriage.
Republican victories leave Kentucky Democrats reeling

Forum List

Back