Conservatives: how much money do you think billionaires are obligated to give...

The money Buffet gave served a purpose, it wasn't useless.

You failed.

Try again!

No, you failed, because that ain't what I said. Take a reading course. The only "useless" invocation above is yours.

I said it was "excess", that which is over and above what can be used.
If it's over and above what can be used, and it's not used, then it would be useless.

I know what you said and I'm saying if the money served a purpose then it wasn't excess money you moron!

Fact is you stupid little fuck the money was used!! He used the money to donate to your made up subject's foundation.

If you're so dim you can't comprehend the words on your own screen then fuck you.
Don't ever try to put words in my mouth. You're nowhere near worthy. Once the money is used, it isn't useless, and that was your word. Dumb shit.

No, you failed, because that ain't what I said. Take a reading course. The only "useless" invocation above is yours.

If it's over and above what can be used, and it's not used, then it would be useless.

I know what you said and I'm saying if the money served a purpose then it wasn't excess money you moron!

Fact is you stupid little fuck the money was used!! He used the money to donate to your made up subject's foundation.

Liberal Dictionary:
=====================================
excess money - any money you have that liberals want

He's an idiot.

If I put part of my salary in savings he thinks that's excess money.

The money Buffet gave served a purpose, it wasn't useless.

You failed.

Try again!

All money can be used, therefore no amount of money is excess.

We're not talking about "can be used". That's potential. We're talking about IS used.

Liberal Dictionary:

He's an idiot.

If I put part of my salary in savings he thinks that's excess money.

Labeling it "excess" is just the first step on the road to confiscation. Anyone who uses terms like "excess money" is nothing more than a thief.

Liberal Dictionary:

Liberals don't take other people's money, Finger-boy. "Liberal" means laissez-faire; "leave it alone". Liberal means hands off.

PoliSci 101. Chew on it.

If we can require young men to give their lives for the good of the country, then we can certainly require billionaires to give money for the good of the country.

We don't require any men or women to give their lives for their country. Today, we don't even require any men or women to fight for their country, unless they volunteer to join the armed services.

Once you loony toons get over your obsession with confiscating everyone else's wealth, perhaps we can move on to fixing what's actually wrong in this country.

Liberal Dictionary:

Liberals don't take other people's money, Finger-boy. "Liberal" means laissez-faire; "leave it alone". Liberal means hands off.

PoliSci 101. Chew on it.

That's what it meant in the 18th century. In the 21st century "liberal" means communist.

Liberal Dictionary:

PoliSci 101. Chew on it.

That's what it meant in the 18th century. In the 21st century "liberal" means communist.

Only in your minuscule little paranoid head.

Being a billionaire is excess. Anyone who earns that luxury deserves that luxury, but there is such a thing as misusing your fortune. As a billionaire, you can set up both yourself and your family for life and still have a shit load left over.

There is no such thing as excess profit or excess savings.

Of course there is. Once you've bought/invested all you could ever need, anything left over is "excess". Something you have no use for is what we call "useless".

Of course, that's still an individual call. But it certainly exists.

You can call it anything you like, but it still belongs to someone else, and they don't really give a damn what you consider "useless".

We're not talking about "can be used". That's potential. We're talking about IS used.

Problem with that is that you defined excess as over and above what can be used.

That means you just proved yourself wrong.

Contrary to the Donald Duck concept, billionaires do not sit on their money. It is all being used to make more money. Therefore, it not only can be used, it is being used.

BTW, most billionaires eventually give away most of their fortunes to charity, or to the public good. They realize they can't take it with them into the spirit world, and they don't want to give it to government to waste.

There should be no billionaires!

I am in favor of confiscating all personal assets in excess of twenty million dollars. Twenty million dollars is wealth and there is nothing wrong with wealth. But any amount in excess of twenty million dollars is excessive wealth, which translates to the kind of political power which has poisoned our democracy and threatens to transform the United States into a third world nation.

In anticipation of the typical response to this declaration I must say it is somewhat surprising to note how most Americans who rush to defend the super-rich, almost all of whom have accumulated their hoards via some form of exploitation, haven't a pot to piss in and probably never will pay down their credit cards and settle other debt.

There should be no billionaires!
I am in favor of confiscating all personal assets in excess of twenty million dollars. Twenty million dollars is wealth and there is nothing wrong with wealth. But any amount in excess of twenty million dollars is excessive wealth
Show how this is not arbitrary.

Being a billionaire is excess. Anyone who earns that luxury deserves that luxury, but there is such a thing as misusing your fortune. As a billionaire, you can set up both yourself and your family for life and still have a shit load left over.

There is no such thing as excess profit or excess savings.

Of course there is. Once you've bought/invested all you could ever need, anything left over is "excess". Something you have no use for is what we call "useless".

And just what is this definition of "all you need"? And who determines what it is anyone "needs"

I can give you a laundry list of things I think you need and don't need is that OK with you?

You have absolutely no right to tell anyone else what they need or don't need. It's none of your business.

If you're so dim you can't comprehend the words on your own screen then fuck you.
Don't ever try to put words in my mouth. You're nowhere near worthy. Once the money is used, it isn't useless, and that was your word. Dumb shit.

Trust me, you would never be fortunate for me to put anything in your mouth.

I do believe you are the one with the reading comprehension problem skippy.

"Once the money is used, it isn't useless, "

That's my word?

No I'm pretty sure I never said anything as retarded as that.

Forum List

Back