Conservatives in Congress Introduce Legislation to End NFL Subsidies Following Protests

Why are we giving money to the NFL in the first place????

You know why and you defend it too. This is just the result of what you defend

That's some stupid shit right there. I have no idea why we would pay them and I would not support it. You know nothing as usual.

Citizens united. They pay our pols and our pols pay them with our money. And useful fools like you help them the whole way.

The NFL Kneelers are dumb racist who are being exploited by left wing demagogue pundits and politicians

No , they are kneeling due to racial injustice by cops. They have every right.

But Penny; they're shitting on the Flag and Anthem to make a point that is totally unrelated!! A bit like shooting ducks because the chooks ate the grain.

Greg
No one is "shitting on the Flag and Anthem"....unless you also say kneeling in church is shitting on your god.
I want a new TV: crap on flag
I want a new phone: crap on flag
I want food stamps: crap on flag
I want drugs: crap on flag
I want Hillary: crap on flag

I AM ENTITLED: crap on flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a pattern there, bru!!!

Greg

The NFL Kneelers are dumb racist who are being exploited by left wing demagogue pundits and politicians

But Penny; they're shitting on the Flag and Anthem to make a point that is totally unrelated!! A bit like shooting ducks because the chooks ate the grain.

Greg
No one is "shitting on the Flag and Anthem"....unless you also say kneeling in church is shitting on your god.

Greg

Yeah there is a pattern of you mistaking facts and seeing "crapping" on a flag as kneeling to ignore the purpose of them kneeling just like old times.

Greg

Greg

Yeah there is a pattern of you mistaking facts and seeing "crapping" on a flag as kneeling to ignore the purpose of them kneeling just like old times.

So by kneeling the kneelers are honouring the flag and their country? Whodathunkit!!?

Codswallop!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

So by kneeling the kneelers are honouring the flag and their country? Whodathunkit!!?

Codswallop!!

Greg

Again, you put too much stock in emotions young lady. Protests aren't about honoring things. Protests aren't toasts to things.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You’re now 0-7 debating me. But I take no pride in beating up a retard like you.
In your dreams >> legend in your own mind. :laugh:

Only racists call nazis and white supremacists “ fine people.”
We’ve never, not even once, had a president that has complemented them.
Your new nickname is Trump’s colon.
So you're one of those programmed, suckered, (or lying) Trump-bashers. Message received. :rolleyes:

You are the one who is mentally limited. The American people see Trump for what he is. The Morning Consult poll gave us a clue what people think of Trump. He is not a leader, untrustworthy, sexist, reckless, liar, dishonest, thin-skinned, uncompassionate and unstable.
Is that all the adjectives you could come up with ? Gosh what hostility. Basis of hostility ? Fear (that your perverted politics is going down the drain, for good)

Fine people do not march with white supremacists. I would march with the devil before I would with Richard Spencer. If people started throwing around Nazi salutes, I would leave. There were no fine people marching with the white supremacists and neo-nazis.
:disagree: You march when and where you see fit, not dictated by who else is marching. There have always been reputable, peaceful protests marred by violent screwballs like antifa, answer coalition, BLM, Weathermen, etc. There probably always will be. Only fools let bad guys dictate the activity.

If you look at that quote, he says that persons who are families of ambassadors and foreign ministers are not covered under the 14th Amendment but others will be. It does support the current interpretation of the 14th Amendment.
OMG how absolutely :lame2:brain can you be ? The "others" he refers to are people not born to foreigners. Your "logic" would mean persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers would not be citizens, but kids of FENCE JUMPERS, AUTO TRUNK HIDERS, and other such criminals would be.

And you want us to think Howard meant that huh ? Pheeeeew! (high-pitched whistle). You're breaking records for absurdity. :rolleyes:

Those who are so offended need to toughen up. Learn to ignore and if you can't then it's on you. Ignore the kneelers and it all goes away. If you get upset you give them what they want. Attention.

The NFL should never have had these subsidies. I think the reason behind it is bogus, but I am glad congress is finally stepping up and fixing the problem.
While they're at it they should end the antitrust exemption from MLB. Maybe we'd get some new leagues where we could afford to attend games again.

A reminder: Clayton Kershaw is making $33 million per year on a 7 year contract, to pitch ever 4 or 5 days. We're paying for that in the form of $8 cokes and $12 beers.

Lefties are living in a fantasy world inspired by crazy blogs and fueled by hatred. The Mid-East war stagnated for eight years under Barry Hussein while the Military was used as a social experiment. Hussein invited the parents of a (suspected) deserter to the White House while idiotic democrats called Berghdal a "hero" and snubbed the families of the Soldiers who died trying to get him back. The Hussein administration casually dismissed the jihad Major Nadal's murder of his own troops as a "workplace shooting".The only "victories" the Hussein administration had was forcing the greatest Military in to world to accept psychologically confused people who thought they belonged to a different species, excuse me, gender.
Obama was worse even than all that. He colluded with al Baghdadi (ISIS) to allow ISIS to enter Iraq, and wreak havoc. He pulled US troops out of Iraq, in 2011, allowing ISIS to move in and fill the vacuum.

No way Baghdadi would have sent his long convoys in on open desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes), without the green light from Obama, that they would be free from attack.

You have not refuted anything. Ignoring it does not make it go away. When the polls say the same thing, there clearly is truth in them.
Refuted you twice Poll man, >> in Posts176 and 186, a so have others in this thread.

There clearly is UNtruth in them, as there was repeatedly in late 2016. :doubt:

Last edited:
An Ann Coulter believer. That is really bad even for a Trumpette.

You speak of evidence when you ignore everything about your orange buddy. He isn't accurate about anything?
How would you know what's "really bad" ? Really bad when you make judgements about things you have limited (or zero) knowledge. Wanna show us how much you don't know about Ann Coulter's book Mugged ?

Tell us what you don't know about the cases Ann reports about >>

Greg

Greg
I like how you make stuff up.

Those who are so offended need to toughen up. Learn to ignore and if you can't then it's on you. Ignore the kneelers and it all goes away. If you get upset you give them what they want. Attention.
Nah! They're in stadiums packed with tens of thousands of people. Millions more watching on TV. They've already got attention. If you ignore them, you accept them. That can't be allowed to happen.

Forum List

Back