Conservatives, keep this in mind and plan.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I know no one wants to think this way, no one wants to think that it's over. Many here and in conservative think tanks all agree that it isn't time to give up. I could go on making a point that stupidity and laziness is going to win the day over conservative values but that isn't the purpose of this thread. I do t want to argue about whether we can pull the country back or not, I'm more of a "be Prepared" kind of guy.

That said, here's the point.

The democrats via the unions control the schools, the colleges, Hollywood and the main stream media. They will be turning out potential voters that are more and more ignorant every day. Winston Churchill said; "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it!". That applied to Obama and the democrats but literally. Through the schools, the media, and Hollywood, they will rewrite history.
We need to preserve the truth. The truth about our country's history from the beginning and most importantly, what has happened to it since the rise of progressivism.

What we all need to do is to collect books that tell the truth, and make sure future generations read them and know the truth. If you know some titles from conservative authors list them here. I have been building my collection for a while, and I suggest you all do the same.

Here is a few that I think should be in every conservative's library:

"Control" Glenn Beck
"Guilty" Ann Coulter
"The American Patriot's Almanac" William J. Bennett

Conservatives, please add to the list.

I know no one wants to think this way, no one wants to think that it's over. Many here and in conservative think tanks all agree that it isn't time to give up. I could go on making a point that stupidity and laziness is going to win the day over conservative values but that isn't the purpose of this thread. I do t want to argue about whether we can pull the country back or not, I'm more of a "be Prepared" kind of guy.

The democrats via the unions control the schools, the colleges, Hollywood and the main stream media. They will be turning out potential voters that are more and more ignorant every day. Winston Churchill said; "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it!". That applied to Obama and the democrats but literally. Through the schools, the media, and Hollywood, they will rewrite history.
We need to preserve the truth. The truth about our country's history from the beginning and most importantly, what has happened to it since the rise of progressivism.

What we all need to do is to collect books that tell the truth, and make sure future generations read them and know the truth. If you know some titles from conservative authors list them here. I have been building my collection for a while, and I suggest you all do the same.

"Control" Glenn Beck
"Guilty" Ann Coulter

I am far more optimistic, because these people will be getting the bill for the past 40 years of government entitlements, of which they will probably not see jack squat.

Once they make that realiziation, we will start seeing a crap-ton of fiscal conservatives finally emerging.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Here's one.

The US Constitution.

The Founders weren't necessarily "conservative" by your standards, but they exemplify the quote you used by Winston Churchill, they literally wrote history. I have a full copy of the Constitution, fully annotated, 21 pages long. Bill of Rights and all 27 Amendments. If you want to learn of your nation's history, first you must explore it's foundations. I am currently in the process of printing off all of the Federalist Papers. This would be another place to start.

Those who loved Hitler were strong in their belief that he'd never burn a single book.

Isn't that the kind of faith we're seeing from the left these days?

They don't burn books these days, they write them then they mandate that those books be used in schools.

If you come across a book that you think should be added to a library of truth, add it here.

"Control" Glenn Beck
"Guilty" Ann Coulter

I am far more optimistic, because these people will be getting the bill for the past 40 years of government entitlements, of which they will probably not see jack squat.

Once they make that realiziation, we will start seeing a crap-ton of fiscal conservatives finally emerging.

And they will need information that they won't get in their government run schools. Even if you disagree about the future of the country, how much trouble will it be for you to keep some books of the truth on hand?

For the OP: Plan for what? You can't fix this. You still live under the delusion that you live in a functional republic by holding on to fantasies. There is no political solution. The system is going to crash and it will be ugly, a bloodbath. No stopping it.

Here's one.

The US Constitution.

The Founders weren't necessarily "conservative" by your standards, but they exemplify the quote you used by Winston Churchill, they literally wrote history. I have a full copy of the Constitution, fully annotated, 21 pages long. Bill of Rights and all 27 Amendments. If you want to learn of your nation's history, first you must explore it's foundations. I am currently in the process of printing off all of the Federalist Papers. This would be another place to start.

Of course the Constitution, but the left is adept at perverting its words to their own ends. They have been doing that already.

A book of the Federalist papers would also be a good addition to the library.

For the OP: Plan for what? You can't fix this. You still live under the delusion that you live in a functional republic by holding on to fantasies. There is no political solution. The system is going to crash and it will be ugly, a bloodbath. No stopping it.

You misunderstand. My point of this thread is for conservatives to collect the truth now, for when the SHTF, the powers that be will write the history and the truth will disappear. I'm saying that I agree with you so let's preserve history.

Glenn Beck...Ann Coulter...

The "Truth"......

Beat it, trolling dumbass.
You can rant and rave and call others names but it does not change the fact that Nyvin was 100% correct. Beck books have been reviewed and found to be full of errors and personal prejudice. Coulter's are even worse. Any resemblence to history or honest is purely conincidential.
Oh, and by the way, you quest is rather stupid. You have heard of libraries? You have heard of them? Only someone who is a total wacko could come up with the plan you have come up with.
Now, that said, the US government is out to get people like you. I suggest you make an aluminum hat so you will be invisible to the government. And a final tip: Never ever look up incase a drone of black helicopter is following you.

You can rant and rave and call others names but it does not change the fact that Nyvin was 100% correct. Beck books have been reviewed and found to be full of errors and personal prejudice. Coulter's are even worse. Any resemblence to history or honest is purely conincidential.
Oh, and by the way, you quest is rather stupid. You have heard of libraries? You have heard of them? Only someone who is a total wacko could come up with the plan you have come up with.
Now, that said, the US government is out to get people like you. I suggest you make an aluminum hat so you will be invisible to the government. And a final tip: Never ever look up incase a drone of black helicopter is following you.

May I respectfully suggest that your faith in the efficacy of aluminum hats is somewhat quaint. Still, touching. Very, Very touching. Goes nicely with that faith in Your New Messiah.

Last edited:
Killing Kennedy, Killing Lincoln, Killing Jesus -Bill O'Reilly

I am not familiar with them. Are the strictly historical or are they allegorical?

Bill O'Reilly little known fact:

He has a BA in History, so these are based strictly on historical premises only. He taught History and English at Monsignor Pace High School.

So I don't think he's too stuck on allegory.

Last edited:
Killing Kennedy, Killing Lincoln, Killing Jesus -Bill O'Reilly

I am not familiar with them. Are the strictly historical or are they allegorical?

He has a BA in History, so these are based strictly on historical premises only. He taught History and English at Monsignor Pace High School. So I don't think he's too stuck on allegory.

Does having a BA in History and experience teaching History and English in HS mean anything?

He has a BA in History, so these are based strictly on historical premises only. He taught History and English at Monsignor Pace High School. So I don't think he's too stuck on allegory.

Does having a BA in History and experience teaching History and English in HS mean anything?

Not really, liberal politicians have law degrees

Forum List

Back