Conservatives making Texas the armpit of America

PA and NYC are way safer than US southern shithole states. Look up the stats. Not even close.
I don't move to states simply because they are "safe". Europe is "safe". I still wouldn't want to live there. In fact, last time anybody really f'd with me was back in NY....so I rest.my case. I am happier and more comfortable here in P.A.. I also recently toured Kentucky and northern Tennessee and felt safer there than in both New York AND Pennsylvania.

Texas has always been Conservative, even with Democrat governors.

Texans perfer order over chaos........jobs over poverty............cleanliness over filth.............compassion over hate.............and humanity over Nazi-ism.
So of course Texas leans to the Conservative side.

If you don't like it, go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

Better yet..............come on down to Texas so we can help you die!!!

struthof-concentration-camp.jpg
Another mass shooting today too.

Always been that way too?

That’s a good way to figure stuff out. Just ask random people and ignore FBI and CDC statistics. Good one.
Asking people that live there if they feel safe is how you do it. I live in the south and feel very safe. Remember you said the south was far dangerous than PA and NYC

Asking people that live there if they feel safe is how you do it. I live in the south and feel very safe. Remember you said the south was far dangerous than PA and NYC
Uh. I live in the south ask me. I’ll direct you to crime statistic so you can make your own judgment. I live in a fancy home in a fancy neighborhood so my experience won’t be indicative which is why I’d point you to statistics. Overall most places are very safe.. except red states. They are shit hole death traps.
B7F3207C-0541-419E-8B4A-874F02D8B37F.jpeg

Uh. I live in the south ask me. I’ll direct you to crime statistic so you can make your own judgment. I live in a fancy home in a fancy neighborhood so my experience won’t be indicative which is why I’d point you to statistics. Overall most places are very safe.. except red states. They are shit hole death traps.
View attachment 782865
More fake news
How about the people of NYC

A once proud state is shambles and is a shell of its former self. The right wing nuts in Texas are virtue signaling themselves to death. Literally 111 people died in the winter storm because Texas wants to sell its soul to the right. But recently it’s been even worse. More infrastructure problems in electricity, healthcare nightmares, flood management problems and the list goes on. Instead of fixing problems the states leaders are in Cancun, or on TV or fighting fake culture wars. Anything but running the state of Texas.

To borrow a phrase from the great statesman Donald F Trump “Sadddd”.

Just in the last month:
  1. Power grid is FAILING for the second time - first from cold now from heat
  2. Infrastructure is failing in Texas
  3. Flood control disaster risking crops
  4. Hospital staff is more focused on conservative virtue signaling than healing and being safe
  5. Governor wants to build an unpopular wall to virtue signal rather than fixing healthcare access as communities losing their doctors
  6. No permit gun laws enacted
  7. Voting right restriction campaign
  8. Fighting racial imbalances of a skewed justice system that has nearly 80% of death row inmates

View attachment 503253

Yeah.....Texas is so horrible that is why so many Californians are moving there.....

You really are a dumb fuck....

Are they bringing AGW heat deserts with them?

Oh....you are a member of the Global warming cult.....as the leaders of your cult buy ocean front mansions..........you are just dumb....

Oh....you are a member of the Global warming cult.....as the leaders of your cult buy ocean front mansions..........you are just dumb....
Member of reality not part of the idiot sphere you live in.

A once proud state is shambles and is a shell of its former self. The right wing nuts in Texas are virtue signaling themselves to death. Literally 111 people died in the winter storm because Texas wants to sell its soul to the right. But recently it’s been even worse. More infrastructure problems in electricity, healthcare nightmares, flood management problems and the list goes on. Instead of fixing problems the states leaders are in Cancun, or on TV or fighting fake culture wars. Anything but running the state of Texas.

Just in the last month:
  4. Hospital staff is more focused on conservative virtue signaling than healing and being safe
  5. Governor wants to build an unpopular wall to virtue signal rather than fixing healthcare access as communities losing their doctors
  8. Fighting racial imbalances of a skewed justice system that has nearly 80% of death row inmates

View attachment 503253
Come get my guns coward lair.

Just in the last month:

View attachment 503253
Damn straight

Had another mass shooting today too.

Forum List

Back