Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

Has this hashtag stuff made any progress getting the girls back yet?

Do you care? Of course you don't.

You just proved that by taking a cheap-shot via asking a question you already knew the answer to.

Oh fuck you your so full of shit it's off the charts pointing out how stupid and pointless this hashtag stuff is does not mean you don't care here is a novel idea how about trying to figure out a way to actually find and rescue these girls. Something posting a pic of yourself with your little bring back our girls sign does not do.

Has this hashtag stuff made any progress getting the girls back yet?

You just proved that by taking a cheap-shot via asking a question you already knew the answer to.

Oh fuck you your so full of shit it's off the charts pointing out how stupid and pointless this hashtag stuff is does not mean you don't care here is a novel idea how about trying to figure out a way to actually find and rescue these girls. Something posting a pic of yourself with your little bring back our girls sign does not do.

So why are you mad? Let those that will, do their part in this matter, no matter how insignificant you may deem it. There are American, French, and British agents in Nigeria looking for Boko Haram as we speak. They... are doing their part.

But it's all politically-motivated for you people. You spew your r-wing hatred towards Michelle, President Obama and liberals in general over their hash-tag activism and it shows mightily via your hate-filled mocking. Grow up extremists.

10325565_387508564723301_4417545214270983002_n.jpg

:lol: Bout sums it up.

So why are you mad? Let those that will, do their part in this matter, no matter how insignificant you may deem it. There are American, French, and British agents in Nigeria looking for Boko Haram as we speak. They... are doing their part.

But it's all politically-motivated for you people. You spew your r-wing hatred towards Michelle, President Obama and liberals in general over their hash-tag activism and it shows mightily via your hate-filled mocking. Grow up extremists.
NO...Politically motivated is what the LEFT does, reference this thread that YOU started, and EVERY thread you and your fellow travelers start.

Stow it.:eusa_hand:

JACKASS.

Do you care? Truthfully, do you care genuinely about these girls?

Of course I do. I hope and pray that the girls are found safe and sound, soon. I really do. I think we all do, mostly.

I find that to be wholly dishonest. Seeing as how you used this thread to bludgeon others for supposedly not caring about these girls. You used them as a political vehicle. Twitter is simply an ineffectual means of liberation. It will no more free those girls than attacking us for disagreeing with it. It angers me when people say they really care about someone but uses their plight as a means to childishly attack others. If you really cared, you wouldn't be making politics out of this.

Think about it.

Of course I do. I hope and pray that the girls are found safe and sound, soon. I really do. I think we all do, mostly.

Seriously, it's ok for you to stop pretending to care. Queen Michelle gives you permission. She's moved onto the next Social Media fad. This Social Media meme is dead. You already beat the horse to death. Time to move on.

Here, i'll help you get past this meme with the latest one. Queen Michelle says it's ok to latch onto this one. So enjoy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSG_wBiTEE8]Cat Saves Little Boy From Being Attacked by Neighbor's Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Not mad just sick of this phony liberal outrage and hypocrisy acting people don't care about these girls if you question the relevance or value of this hashtag stuff. The only political hatred being spewed is by you and other far left extremist like you who are to partisan, closed minded, outright stupid to understand that questioning a action is not hatred you want to see a true hate filled extremist go look in mirror.

I find that to be wholly dishonest. Seeing as how you used this thread to bludgeon others for supposedly not caring about these girls. You used them as a political vehicle. Twitter is simply an ineffectual means of liberation. It will no more free those girls than attacking us for disagreeing with it. It angers me when people say they really care about someone but uses their plight as a means to childishly attack others. If you really cared, you wouldn't be making politics out of this.

Think about it.

That the twitter campaign is ineffectual is merely your biased opinion. Thank God they don't listen to or care what you think. No one ever claimed that the BBOG campaign would free the girls (it's an 'awareness campaign' that has worked well so far). Their freedom is up to the Nigerian military for now.

Some women in Nigeria started the BBOG campaign and it was picked up here in America by Michelle Obama and other celebrities and BAM! The haters in the GOP immediately attacked and mocked the campaign.

This thread covers that topic well... so you see, it was you guys that started the politically-motivated bludgeoning for no apparent reason other than the usual pure jealousy and hatred.

Think about it.

That the twitter campaign is ineffectual is merely your biased opinion. Thank God they don't listen to or care what you think. No one ever claimed that the BBOG campaign would free the girls (it's an 'awareness campaign' that has worked well so far). Their freedom is up to the Nigerian military for now.

Some women in Nigeria started the BBOG campaign and it was picked up here in America by Michelle Obama and other celebrities and BAM! The haters in the GOP immediately attacked and mocked the campaign.

This thread covers that topic well... so you see, it was you guys that started the politically-motivated bludgeoning for no apparent reason other than the usual pure jealousy and hatred.
BnZRKdjIAAEYYUB.jpg
Is it sinking in yet?

Not mad just sick of this phony liberal outrage and hypocrisy acting people don't care about these girls if you question the relevance or value of this hashtag stuff. The only political hatred being spewed is by you and other far left extremist like you who are to partisan, closed minded, outright stupid to understand that questioning a action is not hatred you want to see a true hate filled extremist go look in mirror.

Liar!

It wasn't until you wing-nuts saw a picture of Michelle that set you all off and got all your panties in a wad. Before that, most of you all didn't even know that Nigeria even existed.

Think about it.

BnZRKdjIAAEYYUB.jpg
Is it sinking in yet?

How ignorant can you get?

Liar!

It wasn't until you wing-nuts saw a picture of Michelle that set you all off and got all your panties in a wad. Before that, most of you all didn't even know that Nigeria even existed.

Moron I have not mentioned Michele Obama one time or said a single ill word about her in any of my post on this thread all I have ever talked about is the irrelevance of the hashtag campaign. I will give you however the much deserved credit of proving what a close minded partisan idiot you are with that response.

Think about it.

This is hilarious, kid.

It is a simple matter of actions taking precedence over words and idle talk. Words themselves don't spur action. Action spurs action, and results. You simply cannot grasp that. The Nigerian government is incompetent. This twitter campaign is as equally so. Your thread was a troll thread, not a genuine expression of support for the girls.

Forum List

Back