Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

Not them stupid.... you!
Son? Your ignorance precedes you. That photo is their answer to the stupid "Twaddle" campaign so you leftist twits feel good about yourself while actually doing nothing.

No, that is YOUR ignorant photo shopped answer. Boko Haram can read English alright... they are not the jungle-bunnies you make them out to be in your racist mind.

Who cares what you think about our #BBOG campaign... we don't.
Did I say anything remotely racist you fucking PIG? NO. That came from you. Congrats for unmasking yourself yet again. And don't EVER insert your thoughts and attempt pin them on me or your life on these pages will be a living HELL. Get it?

JACKASS.

Those are some ugly fucking girls. Who the fuck would pay money for them?

Did you really say this? REALLY? Man. I used to be a little disappointed in you cause every now and then you'd say something that wasn't all that bright. But, now... for god's sake, dude. It takes someone SPECIAL to say shit this stupid. Someone REALLY special. I'd like to ask you to leave. Anywhere I'm at, you could just leave. I'm pretty sure it'd be a big favor for everyone.

Son? Your ignorance precedes you. That photo is their answer to the stupid "Twaddle" campaign so you leftist twits feel good about yourself while actually doing nothing.

No, that is YOUR ignorant photo shopped answer. Boko Haram can read English alright... they are not the jungle-bunnies you make them out to be in your racist mind.

Did I say anything remotely racist you fucking PIG? NO. That came from you. Congrats for unmasking yourself yet again. And don't EVER insert your thoughts and attempt pin them on me or your life on these pages will be a living HELL. Get it?

JACKASS.

Don't take kidsocks too seriously. Nobody else does, either.

If you didn't care you wouldn't have started this stupid whiney thread complaining about what we think.

Fuck you're ignorant

Complaining? I started this thread showing how conservatives have taken to mocking the 'Bring Back Our Girls' hashtag campaign.You guys were the ones bitching, moaning, and complaining. I just pointed the errors of your ignorant ways, that all.

If you didn't care you wouldn't have started this stupid whiney thread complaining about what we think.

Fuck you're ignorant

Complaining? I started this thread showing how conservatives have taken to mocking the 'Bring Back Our Girls' hashtag campaign.You guys were the ones bitching, moaning, and complaining. I just pointed the errors of your ignorant ways, that all.

^whining lolberal pussy whines while trying ineffectually to deny that he's whining.

#ConservativeMockingOfHashtagInffectualityRufflesHisLaughableLiberalFeathers

Here's a pic of the girl that worshipers of allah the dirtbag and muhammed the child molester want to hang for not getting on her knees 6 times a day to worship the murdering scumbags

sudan1.jpg

The little boy is in prison with his mother because the worshipers of allah the scumbag and mohammed the child molester won't let a Christian (his Father) take care of him.

Where's the #hashtag for that?

Don't hold your breath.

You can't attack the ROP (religion of peace), you know.

We need to just wipe Islam off the map.

Before it's too late

Actually we need to wipe bigotry off the map. And we're already late.

Uh hey Social Media twits, this meme is old news now. Queen Michelle forgot about these girls a long time ago. It's over. Time to move onto the next dumb Social Media meme. Time to put this thread to bed.

JACKASS.

You post a stereotypical, racist, photo shopped picture and you don't even realize it. You are one dumb fuck bigot asshole.

JACKASS.

You post a stereotypical, racist, photo shopped picture and you don't even realize it. You are one dumb fuck bigot asshole.

The photo is what the photo is. The photoshopping only added some humor to the proposition that the fuckwad scumbag terrorist is almost certainly totally indifferent to the #bullshit used by laughable lolberals -- instead of something potentially effective.

Rush has been saying it for years about liberals....."they care more than you do, it only matters that they care not that they actually fix the problem."

This bullshit twitter stuff is a great example, they post sad pics of themselves acting like they care more than you and that is all that matters....freeing the girls really isn't their plan, just looking like they care is what matters to liberals.

JACKASS.

You jackass...keep it up...who are they and where do they live? I don't care jack shit of their colour, jackhole...but that's who they happen to be, and I didn't make that picture. THAT is their answer. What about this escapes you exactly? :eusa_hand:

STFU...it is YOU that mentioned race. Not me.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the girl that worshipers of allah the dirtbag and muhammed the child molester want to hang for not getting on her knees 6 times a day to worship the murdering scumbags

sudan1.jpg

The little boy is in prison with his mother because the worshipers of allah the scumbag and mohammed the child molester won't let a Christian (his Father) take care of him.

Don't hold your breath.

Before it's too late

according to libtards lie you, bigotry only happens by american whiteys. Everyone else is as pure as the driven snow

sudan1.jpg

Don't hold your breath.

Before it's too late

according to libtards lie you, bigotry only happens by american whiteys. Everyone else is as pure as the driven snow

And where did I say that?

JACKASS.

Project much?

sudan1.jpg

Don't hold your breath.

Before it's too late

Ok retraction everyone. Pogo assures me he doesnt think like that. That racism can be from everyone and directed at anyone so i will proudly agree with and reiterate his statement that we should eliminate bigotry.

Forum List

Back