Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

"Let's roll," Steph!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mocking victims of 9/11 is a bit low Don'tcha think?
I'm mocking Stephanie, not 911 victims.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/334688-operation-american-spring.html#post8448686

hey, if that's what you need to make your life happy, have at it
we all need goals in life no matter how sad and pathetic they can be

the saying, "Lets roll", came from one of the passengers who charged the terrorist to divert the plane from it's course and they died doing it and saved who know how many lives

Last edited:

the saying, "Lets roll", came from one of the passengers who charged the terrorist to divert the plane from it's course and they died doing it and saved who know how many lives

i guess

--LOL

Folks aren't throwing rocks at the hashtaggers because they're doing something...

Folks are throwing rocks at hashtaggers because they delude themselves that they're doing something, and, in turn, because that delusion is comical, and pathetic...

Throw in some strident insistence by hashtaggers that their critics are wrong, and you have just the right volatile combination, to give non-hashtaggers a Belly Laugh for the Ages...

It's not all that difficult a concept to grasp...

( turns-off Restating the Bloody Obvious switch )

Last edited:
To see our First Lady holding up a damn sign with a pouty mouth look frikken STUPID and I bet the terrorist were laughing their asses off

Are the Obama's grown ups or children...I can't figure out which

Folks aren't throwing rocks at the hashtaggers because they're doing something...

Folks are throwing rocks at hashtaggers because they delude themselves that they're doing something, and, in turn, because that delusion is comical, and pathetic...

Throw in some strident insistence by hashtaggers that their critics are wrong, and you have just the right volatile combination, to give non-hashtaggers a Belly Laugh for the Ages...

No, that's not it entirely.

The thing is.....

It's not just that dimocrap scum (and they are) delude themselves into thinking they're doing something worthwhile.

Anybody with an IQ better than double digits knows dimocraps are feckless, dishonest fools.

It's that they convince themselves that they ARE doing something worthwhile when something worthwhile COULD, and SHOULD, be getting done.

They're not just wasting time, they're not just re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Their stupidity is getting in the way of something useful being done.

And it isn't just in Nigeria. It's everything they do, everything they touch, everywhere they have an influence. Everything.

And if someone or some group wants to do something useful; they get in the way. Not sure I'm getting my point across as well as I should.......

dimocraps are beyond useless. A pile of shit in the back yard is useless. dimocraps are a pile of shit in the middle of the Living Room Floor.

To see our First Lady holding up a damn sign with a pouty mouth look frikken STUPID and I bet the terrorist were laughing their asses off

Are the Obama's grown ups or children...I can't figure out which

Try, 'manipulative scum'

I know where, "let's roll," came from, Steph. But then you idiotically co-opted those herioc words to cheer on folks to idiotically overthrow the executive branch in some sort of Teabagger Spring, which of course, fizzled miserably in embarrassing fashion. You might as well have those words tattooed across your forehead now.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know where, "let's roll," came from, Steph. But then you idiotically co-opted those herioc words to cheer on folks to idiotically overthrow the executive branch in some sort of Teabagger Spring, which of course, fizzled miserably in embarrassing fashion. You might as well have those words tattooed across your forehead now.

overthrow the executive branch
my gawd, like there wasn't the Boston Tea party before...we can't overthrow our MASTERS...you need to hate and call people names, I hope it blows your skirt up
I'm off to work, try an have a good day, which I doubt you can

Since the purpose of the hashtag was to bring attention to the dire situation, seems to me that it was immensely successful in it's intent.

overthrow the executive branch
my gawd, like there wasn't the Boston Tea party before...we can't overthrow our MASTERS...you need to hate and call people names, I hope it blows your skirt up
I'm off to work, try an have a good day, which I doubt you can

You're pathetically stupid, steph. No, we don't overthrow elected officials because we lose an election. And you're moronically comparing a period in time where we sought freedom from a monarchy, where there was no alternative to escape the leadship at that time; with now, when we can simply vote people we don't like out of office.

But hey, you made a complete fool of yourself and so now you lash out at those who are rubbing your face in it. Not completely unexpected.

Since the purpose of the hashtag was to bring attention to the dire situation, seems to me that it was immensely successful in it's intent.

Is that what you think?

You think the hashtag silliness was to bring attention to 300 girls being kidnapped and announced to be sold as Sex Slaves?

I wonder what dimocrap scum will do if somebody Nukes New York?

Start a Twitter account to make us aware of it?

Is that what you think?

You think the hashtag silliness was to bring attention to 300 girls being kidnapped and announced to be sold as Sex Slaves?

I wonder what dimocrap scum will do if somebody Nukes New York?

Start a Twitter account to make us aware of it?

That's a pretty stupid analogy, even for someone who's bipolar. Nuking New York would in itself bring all the attention needed to respond; whereas desperate folks in a remote 3rd world could not otherwise get so much attention. They probably received far more attention from their twitter cry for help than they ever dreamed they could. Again, seems like a huge success to me.

Actually.. the news and the huge politicizing of it already brought it to attention...

And now that even more time has passed.. how many have the hashtags freed now????

Actually.. the news and the huge politicizing of it already brought it to attention...

And now that even more time has passed.. how many have the hashtags freed now????

Hashtags are not meant to free hostages. They're meant to garner attention. It's silly hypocritical Conservatives who are attacking the strawman of their own creation that the hashtag was meant to somehow coerce Boko Haram to free the girls.

Meanwhile, the hashtag has drawn huge attention. That's a success.

MooseTag.jpg

Hashtags are not meant to free hostages. They're meant to garner attention. It's silly hypocritical Conservatives who are attacking the strawman of their own creation that the hashtag was meant to somehow coerce Boko Haram to free the girls.

Only in liberal lalaland does attention=success. By this barometer the Kardashians are wildly successful.

:lol:

Last edited:

Attention was already had.. and the attention does nothing in reality.. you're aware of death, how has that been stopped because of your awareness of it??

The hashtags have done nothing except show that the liberals don't want to do anything in reality, they just want to make it look like they are doing something

BINGO!

And it's still drawing rave reviews here... 1100 posts and counting...

Good work Faun! :eusa_clap:

Rep'd you for it :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back