Conservatives vs Liberals

I see God every day in a child's smile, a waterfall, a bird, a flower, a near miss' auto accident, the functionality of my own hands and brain, and everywhere I look. Liberals WILL NOT see God, because they only SEE something when they BELIEVE it.

The Bible tells us nobody has ever seen God. So, which is right...you or the Bible?

Both are right. I see clear evidence of God in everything. If you see a pile of dog poop on your living room floor, do you believe a dog is in the house without having seen it?

Ahh..so you believe in something you have not seen.

Thank you for clarifying.

Is common sense still trying to fit the square peg in the round hole? How many times we gonna increase deficits with tax cuts?

You're right! I think you should lead the campaign to put an end to all of the welfare, entitlements and redistribution of wealth that is the root cause of increased deficits. Just find any liberal and you will find a financial drain in society.

I break it down like this - In today's society, conservatives are smart and liberals are stupid. It's as simple as that. I believe the stupidity of liberals is mostly as a result of being brainwashed by our hideously biased media. The conservatives are able to see that over 90% of the news from our media is FAKE news. The liberals can't see this because they are so SEVERELY brainwashed.
I think Liberals WANT to believe in some conclusion and are therefore easy to manipulate when fed disinformation. The desire to believe in some conclusion is usually based in an emotional connection to that conclusion. The election of Trump evoked an enormous emotional connection to the conclusion that he "stole" the election. Then all the Democratic leadership had to do was come up with some "proof" like a couple Russian guys posted negative Facebook ads and that was immediately gobbled up by the millions of emotionally distraught Liberals dying for "proof" that their gut belief of a stolen election was true.

God is easy to see, but you WILL NOT see him if you are a liberal.

You have not seen God, yet you believe in Him. That means you are not a Conservative.

Not to speak for Kentucky_Conservative, but though I have not directly seen God, I have had experiences other than sight that have left me with no doubt of His existence and His involvement in my life. Such experiences are not uncommon, but one has to be open to them. If you're intent on remaining Godless, then He will not force himself on you.

I think Liberals WANT to believe in some conclusion and are therefore easy to manipulate when fed disinformation. The desire to believe in some conclusion is usually based in an emotional connection to that conclusion. The election of Trump evoked an enormous emotional connection to the conclusion that he "stole" the election. Then all the Democratic leadership had to do was come up with some "proof" like a couple Russian guys posted negative Facebook ads and that was immediately gobbled up by the millions of emotionally distraught Liberals dying for "proof" that their gut belief of a stolen election was true.

How do so many of you people make it through life without a sense if irony?

God is easy to see, but you WILL NOT see him if you are a liberal.

You have not seen God, yet you believe in Him. That means you are not a Conservative.

Not to speak for Kentucky_Conservative, but though I have not directly seen God, I have had experiences other than sight that have left me with no doubt of His existence and His involvement in my life. Such experiences are not uncommon, but one has to be open to them. If you're intent on remaining Godless, then He will not force himself on you.

So, in a nutshell you fully admit you have not seen God but believe in Him anyhow.

Which, according to the OP means you are not a Conservative.

Here’s some more common sense. Let’s claim single moms is a huge problem, then make getting abortions harder. Real common sense there.

Johnny punches Billy in the arm.

Billy punches Johnny back in the face.

Johnny runs to the teacher and cries, "Billy punched me in the face!"

Johnny does not believe there should be any repercussions for his original punch to Billy's arm. This is how liberals think.

So, in a nutshell you fully admit you have not seen God but believe in Him anyhow.

There are other ways to know that a thing exists, than to directly observe that thing by sight. Again, not to speak for Kentucky_Conservative, but I don't think that he literally meant that a conservative must directly, visually observe something to believe it.

There are other ways to know that a thing exists, than to directly observe that thing by sight. Again, not to speak for Kentucky_Conservative, but I don't think that he literally meant that a conservative must directly, visually observe something to believe it.

All I can go by is what he posted, I am not here to try and figure out what he really meant.

Would it be fair to say you see God in these things you listed because you believe in God?

I've made it through life very well by critically analyzing myself and what I do and why I do it. I apply the same critical analysis to what I observe in other people.

All I can go by is what he posted, I am not here to try and figure out what he really meant.

Would it be fair to say you see God in these things you listed because you believe in God?

I think it is more accurate to say, I see God in all things, because God gave me that blessing. But to be more accurate, no ... I guess I do NOT see God in all things. I really do not see God in liberals. I only see Satan in liberals.

I've made it through life very well by critically analyzing myself and what I do and why I do it. I apply the same critical analysis to what I observe in other people.

Yet somehow you have missed your chosen party falling for the same sorts of things you accuse the Dems of falling for.

perhaps it is just willful ignorance on your part.

I think it is more accurate to say, I see God in all things, because God gave me that blessing. But to be more accurate, no ... I guess I do NOT see God in all things. I really do not see God in liberals. I only see Satan in liberals.

Either way you fully admit to believing in something you have not seen...which according to your own OP means you are not a conservative.

[

Then you should quit making them.

Libs are so arrogant. They deny God and puff out their chests at their efforts to be as blasphemous as possible. I pity their souls.

I have not denied God, I am pointing out the weakness in your OP, and you are helping me prove it with each post you make.

I suppose you can convince yourself of anything you wish.

irony-meter.jpg

Forum List

Back