Conservatives waking up to climate change

Yes, you "doers" are responsible for more environmental damage over the last 15 years than Big Oil is for over 100.

It's always good to see Westwall presenting a lot of facts, numbers and accurate details in his posts.

It's always good to see you trolling all the while accusing others of that very thing...

BTW your incessant neg-repping is childish...Grow up junior..

Nobody should mistake the reactionary crowd here denying AGW as anything new. It is a continuation of the traditional cultural divide between those who create the future and those who fear it because it is uncertain, risky and different from now.

Yes it is. However all of those things can be and are managed by what separates us from other species, our intellect. And we know that hoping that the future won't require preparation on our part is only wishful thinking. The future will arrive no matter what we do. We will be partially prepared for it and partially surprised by it but we will react as it unfolds and make up on the fly for whatever we weren't smart enough to anticipate, plan for, and act on.

The history of humanity.

So, the raucous clammering of the fear mongers has always been the background music for progress. Now is no different. It must be ignored. It is of no value.

Mankind's comfort level might have to be adjusted due to correction of the century old dream of cheap energy based on the delusion that dumping energy waste into the atmosphere has no consequences. Just as happened in 2007 when we found out that our dream of easy money in the housing market was the ultimate Ponzi Scheme by banks.

But, life will go on and humanity will chalk up another challenge met and resolved.

Until the whole play starts again pitting the dreamers and doers against the skeptics and cynics.

Nobody should mistake the reactionary crowd here denying AGW as anything new. It is a continuation of the traditional cultural divide between those who create the future and those who fear it because it is uncertain, risky and different from now.

Yes it is. However all of those things can be and are managed by what separates us from other species, our intellect. And we know that hoping that the future won't require preparation on our part is only wishful thinking. The future will arrive no matter what we do. We will be partially prepared for it and partially surprised by it but we will react as it unfolds and make up on the fly for whatever we weren't smart enough to anticipate, plan for, and act on.

The history of humanity.

So, the raucous clammering of the fear mongers has always been the background music for progress. Now is no different. It must be ignored. It is of no value.

Mankind's comfort level might have to be adjusted due to correction of the century old dream of cheap energy based on the delusion that dumping energy waste into the atmosphere has no consequences. Just as happened in 2007 when we found out that our dream of easy money in the housing market was the ultimate Ponzi Scheme by banks.

But, life will go on and humanity will chalk up another challenge met and resolved.

Until the whole play starts again pitting the dreamers and doers against the skeptics and cynics.

What's up with your rep socko/plagiarist....

It has more to do with you than me. It's apparently the last dance of the losers.

It has more to do with you than me. It's apparently the last dance of the losers.

Me? I didn't do a thing to your rep socko... But hey I know it's the way you "do-nothings" handle your own screw ups, blame somebody else... I'm sure it wasn't your fault... Plagiarizing, socking, doesn't matter, you were made to do it because of society...

ROFL

No we just cowar in the wake of your massive ZERO rep....

SO what's up with your rep socko? Got caught didn't you...

Dear Mr Slack,

if you're going to play with people's "reps", you'd be smarter not to harp on them. I'm quite certain that everyone whose names you've besmirched ("Oh HOW will I ever show my face again down at the club?!?!?") is aware that you are responsible for it. I'm also quite certain that no one gives a rat's ass about it. As has already been opined, if nothing, it's a bit of an honor.

--Abraham

ps: it's spelled "cower"

68 degrees this morning and an inch of rain last night......in Oklahoma.....in August.

I.Love.This.Climate.Change.Shit!

Actually, no. You aren't Obama where you get to blame everyone else for your failures. The rep system is representative of your value towards the quality of the board. The folks with red splats and 0 rep are basically douches and trolls. True story! :thup:

Consider rep as truth in advertising. When you see red splats, it's best to just keep moving on to the next post.

Actually, no. You aren't Obama where you get to blame everyone else for your failures. The rep system is representative of your value towards the quality of the board. The folks with red splats and 0 rep are basically douches and trolls. True story! :thup:

Consider rep as truth in advertising. When you see red splats, it's best to just keep moving on to the next post.

Why would anyone consider any rep from you significant of anything, good or bad? You are irrelevant in every way.

No we just cowar in the wake of your massive ZERO rep....

SO what's up with your rep socko? Got caught didn't you...

Dear Mr Slack,

if you're going to play with people's "reps", you'd be smarter not to harp on them. I'm quite certain that everyone whose names you've besmirched ("Oh HOW will I ever show my face again down at the club?!?!?") is aware that you are responsible for it. I'm also quite certain that no one gives a rat's ass about it. As has already been opined, if nothing, it's a bit of an honor.

--Abraham

ps: it's spelled "cower"

Nice try at a diversion, really.... LOL, what can I, a single solitary poster with no mod or admin powers do to anybodies rep? All I can do is neg-rep and frankly as you can see mine would be unable to send somebody into the red...

Now you and I know for it to happen instaneously it's not usually from a neg from another poster..

SO grow up BS artist

Last edited:

Why would anyone consider any rep from you significant of anything, good or bad? You are irrelevant in every way.

Tissue.....bitch?

Tissue.....bitch?

Ahhh, the mark of a true conservative.

Tissue.....bitch?

Are you actually poster GSlack? He seems to care a great deal about reps and managed to single-handedly turn every liberal poster's rep incarnadine. Is that you?

Tissue.....bitch?

Are you actually poster GSlack? He seems to care a great deal about reps and managed to single-handedly turn every liberal poster's rep incarnadine. Is that you?

LOL, KWC is actually me?

ROFL, first KWC is nothing like me.. First he or she is much nicer than I am.. Remember I'm the prick who makes you cry.. Secomd, I don't need a sock to make you cry and post about me junior, which we see all too often...

You recently spent nearly a whole page of space posting small posts about me, or to me when I didn't respond fast enough...

Time to get real junior... You are currently well on past 24 hours straight on here, and this is not the first time we have seen you do this. Proving, you don't have a job, and you have serious issues... And now we know you have a very creepy fixation on me...

Tissue.....bitch?

LOL, KWC is actually me?

ROFL, first KWC is nothing like me.. First he or she is much nicer than I am.. Remember I'm the prick who makes you cry.. Secomd, I don't need a sock to make you cry and post about me junior, which we see all too often...

You recently spent nearly a whole page of space posting small posts about me, or to me when I didn't respond fast enough...

Time to get real junior... You are currently well on past 24 hours straight on here, and this is not the first time we have seen you do this. Proving, you don't have a job, and you have serious issues... And now we know you have a very creepy fixation on me...

The troll seems to believe that there are people here who care what he thinks about anything. Ever.

I suppose when your life is as empty as his must be, knowing nothing, believing in nothing, you get desperate for attention at least, relevance at most. Unfortunately, not to be.

LOL, KWC is actually me?

The troll seems to believe that there are people here who care what he thinks about anything. Ever.

I suppose when your life is as empty as his must be, knowing nothing, believing in nothing, you get desperate for attention at least, relevance at most. Unfortunately, not to be.

LOL, I know enough to slap you with your own ignorance on a daily basis socko...

And as far as what I believe in, what the hell do you know about me? You stalking me junior? Well I don't want anybody thinking I'm an empty shell LOL...

I believe in truth... You know, like when you get on a website and NOT claim you're an expert because you wan't to have an easier time of it....

I believe your right to be a dumbass, as much my own.. BUT that doesn't mean I won't call you on it. it just means you can be a dumbass...

I believe in the right to free speech... Again, I will call you on it when your speech is ignorant...

I beleive in a lot of things socko, need I continue?

Good, now lets get to the crux of the matter here... You just implied I believe in nothing, the greater implication being you DO.. And what can we assume you believe in? Well not truth that's obvious... SOCKO...That leaves AGW as the obvious one... So it's a belief for you then... That's good of you to admit...

LOL, thanks socko, you just clarified it's a belief with you...

Saying nothing in lots of words is the skill of trolls everywhere. Recognizing that saying nothing in many words still says nothing though, is completely beyond them.

That's why their contribution to the progress of the human race is, and must always be, zero.

Thinkers and doers drag them through life as dead weight.

Forum List

Back