Conservatives waking up to climate change

Frank -

Please stop spamming interesting threads with your brainless garbage.

I know you are here purely and simply to stop any rational discussion, and so does everyone else.

Have a little respect for your fellow posters, and allow people to discuss the topics they choose to.

SAIGON -- Please stop being such a whiny, crybaby, punk...You don't run things..

Yes. With the math models that have been created by the IPCC.

You, however, can't, because you have no education and scientific resources.

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy." -- IPCC is admitting AGW has nothing to do with the climate

Apparently you are of the mind that those who primarily caused, and benefitted from, AGW should pass the buck on to the poor nations of the world. TRUE conservatism.

I get it, English is not your primary language

Notice how the radicals dropped the words "man-made" from the phrase? The East Coast is enjoying the coolest August on record but in the convoluted extortionist mind cool is hot and hot is hot. They have the argument surrounded. The freaking weather bureau can't even tell the path of a storm 24 hours ahead yet they preach about the religion of global warming. You gotta have faith.

Notice how the radicals dropped the words "man-made" from the phrase? The East Coast is enjoying the coolest August on record but in the convoluted extortionist mind cool is hot and hot is hot. They have the argument surrounded. The freaking weather bureau can't even tell the path of a storm 24 hours ahead yet they preach about the religion of global warming. You gotta have faith.

What did Rush tell you that the 'A' in AGW stands for?

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy." -- IPCC is admitting AGW has nothing to do with the climate

Apparently you are of the mind that those who primarily caused, and benefitted from, AGW should pass the buck on to the poor nations of the world. TRUE conservatism.

And thinking is hard for you. That’s why you need others to do it for you.

Did you seriously just post that??!!!

Damn, this board needs an irony font!!! :eusa_drool:

I think we should have a special font for socks, fakes, liars, and crybabies... Yours could simply be all pink, whatever the font.. That way the newer people could see that if they keep reading, soon you will resort to crying like a punk.. Maybe put a pacifier in place of the Question mark, or make your fonts show a Diaper pin for a exclamation point...

But sadly no such luck.. I have to make do with this....

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Yes. With the math models that have been created by the IPCC.

You, however, can't, because you have no education and scientific resources.

There is no "buck" to pass, nitwit. Global warming hasn't cost any country a dime.

AGW is a fraud. If it weren't you could present a measurable metric for real scientists to test. That IS how science works you know. You should look up the SCIENTIFIC METHOD some day and you will see that one aspect of REAL science is REPEATABILITY...by ANYONE.

Climatologists are the only "scientists" who refuse to hand over their work so others can test it. I wonder why:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I can't imagine what planet you're reporting from.

Go to the Scienceofdoom.com website for one of many. Or the IPCC Web site. But you have to actually study them.

The IPCC is the last place you'll find "real science." They're a political organization. They don't do science.

Interesting to see science data quietly commissioned by the conservative government in New Zealand offering immense detail as to how climate change has impacted New Zealand's vital farming sector...I think this is interesting because it details how localised some climate impacts will be, something that often seems to confuse right-wingers here, who seem to think the entire world should experience the same impacts.

Note that the report does highlight some positives - and also notes that many of the impacts have already occured:

A new report has spelled out our future under climate change - but warns there is still much to learn over what it will mean for extreme events, diseases, pests and other impacts.

The report, published by the Office of the Chief Science Adviser yesterday, also says more work is needed to understand what 2C of change over the next century will mean for different regions.

There would be less rainfall in summer and autumn over the west of the North Island - but rates could increase by 5 per cent in winter and spring.

The picture was again different on the other side of the island; the Gisborne and Hawkes Bay regions stood to lose up to 10 per cent of its winter and spring rainfall.

Extreme weather on the horizon - National - NZ Herald News

Has anybody pointed out that the extremely anti-american "conservative" party in New Zealand would be considered communists here in America?

Interesting to see science data quietly commissioned by the conservative government in New Zealand offering immense detail as to how climate change has impacted New Zealand's vital farming sector...I think this is interesting because it details how localised some climate impacts will be, something that often seems to confuse right-wingers here, who seem to think the entire world should experience the same impacts.

Note that the report does highlight some positives - and also notes that many of the impacts have already occured:

A new report has spelled out our future under climate change - but warns there is still much to learn over what it will mean for extreme events, diseases, pests and other impacts.

The report, published by the Office of the Chief Science Adviser yesterday, also says more work is needed to understand what 2C of change over the next century will mean for different regions.

There would be less rainfall in summer and autumn over the west of the North Island - but rates could increase by 5 per cent in winter and spring.

The picture was again different on the other side of the island; the Gisborne and Hawkes Bay regions stood to lose up to 10 per cent of its winter and spring rainfall.

Extreme weather on the horizon - National - NZ Herald News

Has anybody pointed out that the extremely anti-american "conservative" party in New Zealand would be considered communists here in America?
They're hardly anti- American, quite the opposite in fact, they are embarrassingly fawning at times.
You're right that they would be considered Liberal in America.
The fight between the two main parties is over the Centre - Centre-Left and Centre-Right but the Centre would be on the Left in the US.

No, they haven't - because that would be factually wrong and completely illogical.

The National Party of NZ are pro-US and deeply conservatve. They were actually the international poster boy for free-market economics as recently as the 1990's.

No, they haven't - because that would be factually wrong and completely illogical.

The National Party of NZ are pro-US and deeply conservatve. They were actually the international poster boy for free-market economics as recently as the 1990's.
Free market economics??? How horrible!

Free market economics??? How horrible!

NZ's experience of them was, yes.

Do some reading on Ruth Richardson or Jenny Shipley and you'll learn what I mean.

Whats New Zealand say about String Theory

I never heard of science being done on the "because New Zealand says so" method

This AGW stuff is really cutting edge

Finnish fraud knows all... Except finnish geography... And how to quote people honestly... And how NOT to be a crybaby in a web forum... Oh and how to act with adults... And just about anything at all about science or the scientific method.. And we can add New Zealand politics as well.... But everything else... Well, maybe not everything else.. Or anything else actually...

Ya know what,forget I said anything...

Gslack -

Please refer to the statement made by a moderator on the "16% of Americans..." thread.

Then come back and adjust your statement here.

I won't report this, as its possible you missed that comment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back