Conspiracy Theories:

It explores conspiracy theories....entertaining.

I listened to a lot of that pod. One thing that stands out is a lot of the conspiracy theorists involved with the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory were young parents who couldn’t process the fact someone would shoot kids. To these people conspiracy theories are a coping mechanism. Those people are victims. I don’t hold those people in contempt the way I hold conspiracy theorists who just want to feel like they’re smarter than everyone. Those people are victims too, but it’s kind of hard to empathize with them.

You mean Sandy Hoax, correct? That was one pathetic attempt at a psy-op if there ever was one. You could drive a tank through the holes of the official narrative. I will say that not everything is a conspiracy but there are definitely ones that are using the hegelian dialectic to sway public opinion and it has been used all throughout history.

Exactly:
James Fetzer has done a great job in exposing all of that. For sure he was demonized for it though.

Yeah You ain’t kidding that he was demonized for telling the truth about that event.He is not part of the controlled opposition that Alex Jones is where dale mentioned Jones backpeddled on sandy hook later on,he stuck to his guns on that and that takes courage.he is a true patriot.

Yes, I have reasons to believe that Alex Jones is controlled opposition also. Or he just enjoys making a fool of himself to make other researchers look stupid.

I listened to a lot of that pod. One thing that stands out is a lot of the conspiracy theorists involved with the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory were young parents who couldn’t process the fact someone would shoot kids. To these people conspiracy theories are a coping mechanism. Those people are victims. I don’t hold those people in contempt the way I hold conspiracy theorists who just want to feel like they’re smarter than everyone. Those people are victims too, but it’s kind of hard to empathize with them.

You mean Sandy Hoax, correct? That was one pathetic attempt at a psy-op if there ever was one. You could drive a tank through the holes of the official narrative. I will say that not everything is a conspiracy but there are definitely ones that are using the hegelian dialectic to sway public opinion and it has been used all throughout history.

Exactly:
James Fetzer has done a great job in exposing all of that. For sure he was demonized for it though.

One of the most incriminating pieces of evidence was given to us by the Connecticut state police on their own website showing Wayne Carver (recently deceased) leaning against the pillar of the school with crime scene tape and you can see the window of the classroom where most of the shootings allegedly happened still intact....but wait? Later footage shows that the window was shot out because the sharp-shooting Adam Lanza shot at a car that arrived on the scene. I have about another 100 examples of the shitty job they did trying to cover their asses by laying lie on top of lie.......

Now that Biden is in you have to wonder if their will be more false flags to be pulled to convince Americans to give up their guns? I know my girlfriend won't ever though. She is proud of herself that she can conceal carry now. She just did the training yesterday. :D

Exactly:

One of the most incriminating pieces of evidence was given to us by the Connecticut state police on their own website showing Wayne Carver (recently deceased) leaning against the pillar of the school with crime scene tape and you can see the window of the classroom where most of the shootings allegedly happened still intact....but wait? Later footage shows that the window was shot out because the sharp-shooting Adam Lanza shot at a car that arrived on the scene. I have about another 100 examples of the shitty job they did trying to cover their asses by laying lie on top of lie.......
Tell us again how Jones later backpeddled on this and did not stick to his guns,you think that was his plan all along or do you think he panicked once the lawsuit came out? Btw something I find confusing that hopefully you can explain is for a long time I did not believe people who told me Jones was part of the controlled opposition because of the fact he has Been taken off the air and censored many times,it made no sense that if he was really working for them,why would they censor him? How do you explain that one,you think maybe that it’s alreadybeen pre arranged beforehand for him to be taken off the airways so that it looks like he really is a patriot maybe? Am I close?

I have stopped listening to his show for a long time but he has some others on his show that do a pretty good job without the crazy religious rants such as Owen Shroyer. If Jones is controlled opposition, I would say it has more to do with the religion aspect of it. So you would have to look into who is at the top of controlling religions.

Exactly:

Yeah You ain’t kidding that he was demonized for telling the truth about that event.He is not part of the controlled opposition that Alex Jones is where dale mentioned Jones backpeddled on sandy hook later on,he stuck to his guns on that and that takes courage.he is a true patriot.

Yes, I have reasons to believe that Alex Jones is controlled opposition also. Or he just enjoys making a fool of himself to make other researchers look stupid.
Yeah he is controlled opposition.I read somewhere his family has cia connections.he proved to the whole world he is a liar,he accused Bill cooper who was the real person that predicted 9/11 before it happened,not Jones,on one of his radio shows he said cooper was an alcoholic and on a show he was on with Jones,Jones accused him of saying things he never said,cooper was telling the truth cause on one of coopers shows where he talked about the lies Jones said about him,callers called in who heard that broadcast told cooper they did not hear him say any of the things Jones was saying he said.

he revealed that he is indeed a liar with his lies that cooper was an alcoholic.that would be like if we both knew each other offline and I told a lot of people that knew you that you were an alchoholic.also look how he got into bohemian grove and came out so easily.me or you if we had tried that,we wouldn’t be around right now,you don’t go in and come out alive if you are not one of them.

Exactly:

Tell us again how Jones later backpeddled on this and did not stick to his guns,you think that was his plan all along or do you think he panicked once the lawsuit came out? Btw something I find confusing that hopefully you can explain is for a long time I did not believe people who told me Jones was part of the controlled opposition because of the fact he has Been taken off the air and censored many times,it made no sense that if he was really working for them,why would they censor him? How do you explain that one,you think maybe that it’s alreadybeen pre arranged beforehand for him to be taken off the airways so that it looks like he really is a patriot maybe? Am I close?

I have stopped listening to his show for a long time but he has some others on his show that do a pretty good job without the crazy religious rants such as Owen Shroyer. If Jones is controlled opposition, I would say it has more to do with the religion aspect of it. So you would have to look into who is at the top of controlling religions.
Yeah I still tune into his shows but it’s only when he has guests on thst I do so.like he had this one lady nurse on who exposed the covid virus hoax,his guests he has on I wi. Listen to,him I won’t.

Exactly:

Yeah I still tune into his shows but it’s only when he has guests on thst I do so.like he had this one lady nurse on who exposed the covid virus hoax,his guests he has on I wi. Listen to,him I won’t.

This is funny as hell though. He really does try. :auiqs.jpg:

The best in government propaganda.

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Both the left and the right know that NPR is the mouth piece of billionaire foundations. It is the result of Private/Public partnerships that are in the interest of the top 5 to 1 % of the nation.

Only those who don't give a shit about the nation, are suckered in by technocratic globalism propaganda, and don't give a shit about the future of America's own children swallow the bullshit that comes from government/corporate global capitalist propaganda.

Seriously man.

From a intellectual black left journal.

National Propaganda Radio and Russia: Et tu NPR?

". . . They even explicitly say in this show that “this was really a decision that was reached by the foreign policy community that was presented to him and one that he agreed to”. Later they also say how “Donald Trump called Vladimir Putin and against the advice and the talking points he had been given by his national security aides congratulated him on what many people see is a totally illegitimate victory.” Obviously, the president is supposed to listen to the talking points of the Deep State and then they claim that Putin’s electoral victory was totally illegitimate, never mind that Boris Yeltsin was elected president with the help of CIA. . . . "

Yanks-to-the-Rescue-e1522645470631.jpg

"Remember that time we gloated about the Yanks interfering in the affairs of Russia? Truth is, Putin came to power because we kept meddling in Russia’s affairs."

. . . And then from the right leaning Austrian Economic site, Lew Rockwell;

National Propaganda Radio (NPR)
By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

". . . Lincoln supporters will rush to claim that his suspension of habeas corpus was consistent with the Constitution because the South was "in rebellion." They miss the point. Suspension of habeas corpus is NEVER within the authority of the executive branch of the federal government. Article I was intended to describe the powers and responsibilities of the legislative branch. Article II, on the other hand, describes powers and responsibilities of the executive branch. This is no minor technicality, but the essence of the Constitution which is based upon five themes (see Introduction by Garry Wills to The Federalist Papers) — (1) Federalism, (2) Checks and Balances, (3) Separated Powers, (4) Pluralism, and (5) Representation.

The theme of separated powers applies to the question of suspension of habeas corpus by the executive branch.. . . "

. . . and from a left intellectual scholarly site.
Will NPR Now Officially Change Its Name to National Propaganda Radio?

". . . So we are reassured that the new head of NPR, the chief of all U.S. propaganda, is a champion of a free press.

Perhaps NPR will soon enlighten the American public by interviewing its new head honcho and asking him if he thinks Julian Assange and Chelsey Manning, by exposing America’s war crimes, and Edward Snowden, by exposing the U.S. government’s vast electronic surveillance programs of its own citizens, deserve to be jailed and exiled for doing the job the American mainstream “free press” failed to do.What NPR failed to do.

Perhaps they will ask him if he objects to the way his own government “interfered” in the lives of these three courageous people who revealed truths that every citizen of a free country is entitled to.

Perhaps they will ask him if the U.S. government’s persecution of these truthtellers is what he means by there being “a war on truth.” Perhaps they will ask him if he thinks the Obama and Trump administrations have been “distorting reality” and waging a war on truth.

Perhaps not. Of course not.

Don’t laugh, for the joke will be on you if you listen to NPR and its sly appeal to “liberal” sensibilities. If you are wondering why we have had the Russia-gate hoax and who was responsible (see/hear Russia expert Prof. Stephen Cohen here) and are now involved in a new Cold War and a highly dangerous nuclear confrontation with Russia, read Lansing’s July 10, 2019 testimony before the House Appropriations Sub-Committee on State, Foreign Operations and Related Programs: “United Sates Efforts to Counter Russian Disinformation and Malign Influence.”

<snip>

". . . Then research the history of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, the Voice of America, Radio and Television Marti, etc. You will be reassured that Lansing’s July testimony was his job interview to head National Propaganda Radio.

Then sit back, relax, and tune into NPR’s Morning Edition. It will be comforting to know that it is “Morning in America” once again.. . . "

Only stooges believe that NPR is anymore reliable than conservative talk radio.

It's all propaganda.

:auiqs.jpg:
So, some people think they aren't far enough left, and some think they are anti tRump.

And?

:no_text11:

Intelligent folks from across the political spectrum know that it is all lies, slanted reporting, and political rhetoric, paid for by the government and billionaire foundations to propagandize and program the thinking of low IQ individuals who have no critical thinking ability for themselves.

(These were typically your brown nosing B to A minus students in government schools who had to work their asses off to get good grades, but basked in the approval of authority figures.) IOW, their self-esteem depends on that of the collective, it's a power trip thing.

It matters not if you are from the right or left, NPR will appeal to all authoritarians. For the STATE? Populists are the real threat. Independent critical thinking cannot be tolerated, best paint them all. . . as. . . *gulp* "conspiracy theorists" or . . . heaven forbid. . . "domestic terrorists" . . . :heehee:

Tracking Down the Elusive Left-Wing Authoritarian
"Left-wing authoritarians can be just as prejudiced, dogmatic, and extremist as right-wing authoritarians."

"Our data suggest that average Americans on the political left are just as likely to be dogmatic authoritarians as those on the political right. And those left-wing authoritarians can be just as prejudiced, dogmatic, and extremist as right-wing authoritarians," Conway tells PsyPost.

What is surprising is that these results are apparently so surprising to many social scientists. After all, what is political correctness other than conforming to established authorities and adhering to conventional social norms with respect to issues like racial, gender, and income inequality, environmental problems, abortion, hate speech, and gun rights, while exhibiting hostility to folks who flout them?

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Both the left and the right know that NPR is the mouth piece of billionaire foundations. It is the result of Private/Public partnerships that are in the interest of the top 5 to 1 % of the nation.

Only those who don't give a shit about the nation, are suckered in by technocratic globalism propaganda, and don't give a shit about the future of America's own children swallow the bullshit that comes from government/corporate global capitalist propaganda.

Seriously man.

". . . They even explicitly say in this show that “this was really a decision that was reached by the foreign policy community that was presented to him and one that he agreed to”. Later they also say how “Donald Trump called Vladimir Putin and against the advice and the talking points he had been given by his national security aides congratulated him on what many people see is a totally illegitimate victory.” Obviously, the president is supposed to listen to the talking points of the Deep State and then they claim that Putin’s electoral victory was totally illegitimate, never mind that Boris Yeltsin was elected president with the help of CIA. . . . "

"Remember that time we gloated about the Yanks interfering in the affairs of Russia? Truth is, Putin came to power because we kept meddling in Russia’s affairs."

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

". . . Lincoln supporters will rush to claim that his suspension of habeas corpus was consistent with the Constitution because the South was "in rebellion." They miss the point. Suspension of habeas corpus is NEVER within the authority of the executive branch of the federal government. Article I was intended to describe the powers and responsibilities of the legislative branch. Article II, on the other hand, describes powers and responsibilities of the executive branch. This is no minor technicality, but the essence of the Constitution which is based upon five themes (see Introduction by Garry Wills to The Federalist Papers) — (1) Federalism, (2) Checks and Balances, (3) Separated Powers, (4) Pluralism, and (5) Representation.

The theme of separated powers applies to the question of suspension of habeas corpus by the executive branch.. . . "

". . . So we are reassured that the new head of NPR, the chief of all U.S. propaganda, is a champion of a free press.

Perhaps NPR will soon enlighten the American public by interviewing its new head honcho and asking him if he thinks Julian Assange and Chelsey Manning, by exposing America’s war crimes, and Edward Snowden, by exposing the U.S. government’s vast electronic surveillance programs of its own citizens, deserve to be jailed and exiled for doing the job the American mainstream “free press” failed to do.What NPR failed to do.

Perhaps they will ask him if he objects to the way his own government “interfered” in the lives of these three courageous people who revealed truths that every citizen of a free country is entitled to.

Perhaps they will ask him if the U.S. government’s persecution of these truthtellers is what he means by there being “a war on truth.” Perhaps they will ask him if he thinks the Obama and Trump administrations have been “distorting reality” and waging a war on truth.

Don’t laugh, for the joke will be on you if you listen to NPR and its sly appeal to “liberal” sensibilities. If you are wondering why we have had the Russia-gate hoax and who was responsible (see/hear Russia expert Prof. Stephen Cohen here) and are now involved in a new Cold War and a highly dangerous nuclear confrontation with Russia, read Lansing’s July 10, 2019 testimony before the House Appropriations Sub-Committee on State, Foreign Operations and Related Programs: “United Sates Efforts to Counter Russian Disinformation and Malign Influence.”

<snip>

". . . Then research the history of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, the Voice of America, Radio and Television Marti, etc. You will be reassured that Lansing’s July testimony was his job interview to head National Propaganda Radio.

Then sit back, relax, and tune into NPR’s Morning Edition. It will be comforting to know that it is “Morning in America” once again.. . . "

It's all propaganda.

This American Life is a product of PRX, not NPR. NPR distributes it.

You clearly don't listen to NPR.
Seriously?

The foundations that donate to one, make no distinction. And there is a revolving door between the personnel of the two.

It is a distinction without a difference.

Of course I listen to NPR and kqed-fm is a NPR member in S.F., as is wgbh in Boston.

This is what is called the "interlocking directorate."

This happens in many, many industries. It is a loathsome form of incestuous monopolization. It is why our nation is so corrupt.

You lost all credibility when you compared NPR to conservative talk radio.

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

The foundations that donate to one, make no distinction. And there is a revolving door between the personnel of the two.

Of course I listen to NPR and kqed-fm is a NPR member in S.F., as is wgbh in Boston.

This happens in many, many industries. It is a loathsome form of incestuous monopolization. It is why our nation is so corrupt.

NPR is an even bigger joke than your lame attempts at posting, candydork.........

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

YOU?

Talking to me about "lost" credibility? After you posted THAT OP?

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

YOU?

MisterBeale versus Candydork in a battle of wits or facts? That's akin to Mike Tyson taking on Woody Allen in the squared circle. I wince at the mere thought of it. Candydork would need more than smelling salts afterwards.....LOL!

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

YOU?

So, tell us, what part of the presentation did you disagree with?

Intelligent folks from across the political spectrum know that it is all lies
Lol, of course they do!

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

Did he have any to start with?

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

NPR is an even bigger joke than your lame attempts at posting, candydork.........
NPR is real news, and thus anathema to conservatives.

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

YOU?

The answer is that you didn't listen to the presentation.

No hioles are in it.

Exactly:

You have no examples at all and no evidence for your shit claims.

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

YOU?

I have to be honest Candy, when I went to the link, I realized it was a pretty old story with some added content.

I had heard the whole thing at least a year or more ago when it was originally broadcast.

The whole thing struck me as nothing but a long con, and I don't believe any of it. It is all garbage. I don't have the time or energy to debate any of this again, it has all been debated, so why go over it, why do you want to do that?

Now. . . Dale Smith has all of this much better memorized and has these facts at hand better than I do. Plus, they have been posted here before. . . what is left of them anyway.

What strikes me as peculiar? Are the folks that are so insistent that there was a large scale scam to rig the voting in several battle ground states, but they can't bring themselves to admit that these same interconnected networks are gas-lighting the nation about Sandy Hoax or that whole 9/11 scam. Added to that? It had always struck me as odd that Trump himself hadn't called out these bullshit incidents. If they can gas-light the nation about 9/11 and Sandy Hoax, then of course they can tell the nation whatever they want about an election. . . he must have known better. I'm having hard hard time sympathizing. He KNEW better.

"I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously." -Donald Trump

Those two incidents would be much harder to cover-up and pull off, than the fact that there is no way in hell Biden got that number of votes.

But. . . you have to WANT to be lied to be be able to successfully swallow that garbage.

The facts and deductive reasoning are there if folks have the critical thinking to understand.

I remember the legendary thread that discussed all this. Even Questioning it, was verboten when it happened. They wanted it taken down, and folks arrested for just asking questions.

Here on this site? Ridicule and hate was the counter-argument of the day. Now? All evidence to the contrary has been destroyed. There is no point in even having a conversation anymore. It is done.

This Video along with many others was removed from YouTube. This explains the narrative and the hoax behind it. To this day the official FBI website for 2012 still shows ZERO murders for New Town...
Table 8 - Connecticut

SandyHook Hoax.

You want to discuss that Sandy Hook crap? Put it into the official thread. I'm tired of it now, I really am. I have listened to the NPR and Official POV, I doubt you can say as much and have ever responded to the POV of those who question the official narrative.

Last edited:

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

NPR is real news, and thus anathema to conservatives.
wow.

You have no idea how ironic your post is, do you?

NPR IS conservative. It only masquerades as liberal.

I have real leftist friends. No self-respecting Marxist would fall for any of that corporate war propaganda. It is lies, and you do not have the brain to understand that it is lies.

They sell death, destruction, and hypocrisy.

As soon as you tune in, you turn off your critical faculties and assume that what you are hearing is the truth, real leftists know better. They know who funds it, and what the purpose of the propaganda on NPR is.

I do not always agree with my lefty Marxist friends. . . but they are more awake, and have WAY more integrity than war mongering neo-lib pieces of shit like you. AND? They are usually honest, even if they have no real understanding of human nature or economics.

You on the other hand? Nothing but a house n1gger.

iu
Look! There's one now!
Dude, you're an ass.

Seriously man.

By Phil Duffy

May 3, 2008

<snip>

It's all propaganda.

Seriously?

YOU?

MisterBeale versus Candydork in a battle of wits or facts? That's akin to Mike Tyson taking on Woody Allen in the squared circle. I wince at the mere thought of it. Candydork would need more than smelling salts afterwards.....LOL!

you mean candyASS dale,candy dork is too kind for him.

That is comical indeed.heck me or you discussing government corruption like 9/11,JFk,sandy hook or anything like that with candyass me and you would also be Mike Tyson in the ring with candyass being woody Allen who would be down in the count in seconds of course. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: yep,Misterbeal indeed is Mike Tyson and candyass is Woody Allen trying to stay alive in a match with him.same with soupnazi and crepitus.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back